Anyone notice...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VenomVA
If you go back and watch the Super Bowl trailer for Matrix Reloaded and Matrix Revolutions...they only show 2 Revolutions scenes in it but you hear a voice asking Trinity if she is willing to die for this man (Neo) and it sound alot like the Merovingian(sp). So I think some how some way he is involved with where Neo is and why they (Trinity and Morpheus) go to club hell to save him (you can see them go into the club in the trailer).

Is it November yet? sad sad sad sad sad sad

Sifer
Yes it is the Merovingian speaking - The Oracle warned us that he was powerful AND Dangerous smile

Metroplex
He doesnt really look powerful in Reloaded. He got scared and ran away from Neo

VenomVA
kool

Korri
lol scardy cat lololol

Kes
Is the tricky tipe bad guy. Cant do stuff face to face stick out tongue

Korri
yeah hes 2 scared 2 lololol

W. Lee Chojin

bigbadbike2
I think he did use a key.

Ikobe
Mero isn't that bad... just a posh frenchie with good cake style *grins*
Anyway, going with the probable fact he's been around in many if not all of the Matrices (versions, that is), I guess he's picked up some tricks along the way!

~Ikobe

Kes
Is not french ,he just likes the language big grin

Ikobe
'Course... I love his swearing... I must learn how to say the whole arse-wiping-with-silk thing...

~Ikobe

Kes
Ya that scene is really cool.

One_of_the_Smit
Aight comes low down on Mero... He is the religous symbol of Hades...he has Persephone and was one of the previous "ONES" hence he Satan is like Hades so Satan was once an angel but become a bad one, Mero a good angel ( old One) turns to Satan/Hades (Mero today) Also notice...clube HELL, its pretty obvious...also the are you ready to die for this man thing is kind of funny because yeah she does (when her and Neo are aboard the Logos going to Zero One) and guess what...she did'nt need to die, she could have stayed at Zion and etc. and let Neo get unplugged and let the real one (the annoying kid in Reloaded) finish the job.

GABRIEL05

muse5
this is kind of random, but in the first movie, the apartment number is 101, and in the second movie the floor that the merovingian is dining on is also 101, do does anyone think 101 is an allusion to something or is it random geek

Kes
I've read that its neo's name is samehow connected to 101 and 303 is connected to trinity! Cant remember why!Does anyone remember why?

Another_Smithy
Well if Neo is the one then 101 is well related to 1, then Trinity does'nt that mean three? If it does than 303....I contributed nothing to this discussion ^__^

gabimr2

gabimr2
hahahah yeap!! i got that trailer.. but when the men told to trinity..
- you'r willing to die for this man .. and then the sound like the merovingian.. and she say's.. BELIVE IT..yeap? embarrasment

princess leia
you mean the kid is the one...that is assuming you beleive that theory...

Deimos_2003
Er.... room 101 anyone? Your worst fears? Ministry of Love? George Orwell? 1984? I don't think it's coincidence that the room in which Merovingian (the 'bad guy' of Reloaded) is dining in is 101.

Deimos

CrazyShady
The W's r just messing w/us. It seems they enjoy doing that alot these days.

Korri
o dear ur begginin 2 sound as angry as me lol

Korri
hey crazyshady kewl pic of the toyota celica i like that nice touch wink

Nickydirtrider
101 is binary for 5- 5 predicesors of neo, or maybe 5 matrixes before him, 101 is written in as neo's room number, on a couple of signs on the freeway chase, and some other place that i forgot of...
and 303 means something about birth life death, but i forgot that also, but it pertans to like the room neo had tojack out in then he got shot then he was reserected then he exited through there or something like that...
ive lost myself!!!!!!!!!1

Korri
wow the W bros r really clever when it comes 2 all this stuff eek!

Kes
Isn't the room he walks in,when he's shot, 103 or 301? And 303 is the room Trinity is in when the cops show up to arrest her (in the biginning of M1).

gabimr2
lol!!!!!! well... embarrasment embarrasment

that photo was mine.. i mean its mine! smile so.. i get angry!! mad mad

lol!! laughing out loud

Deimos_2003
I'm pretty sure that 303 was the room where Trinity was caught at the start of M1 and also the room with the hardline where Neo was shot.

Deimos

Kes
Yeh the room in runs into is 303.

Korri
good on u!! u stand up 4 yersel!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.