Some Statements in Reloaded Maybe you can help to explain to me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nickydirtrider
First...
In The Engineering Room...
Neo: We have the same power.
Hamann: Yeah, I suppose we do, but down here, sometimes I think about all those people still plugged into the matrix, and when I look at these machines I ... I can't help thinking that in a way we are plugged into them.
What does he mean that in a way we are still plugged into them?
Next...\
Oracle's Speech...
Oracle: Because you didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it. You're here to understand why you made it. I thought you'd've figured that out by now.
What was the choice that he already made?
Oracle: We can never see past the choices we don't understand.
Neo: Are you saying I have to choose whether Trinity lives or dies?
Oracle: No. You've already made the choice. Now you have to understand it.
Once again, what was the choice he already made?
On their way to see the Merovingian...
Morpheus: What can you see Neo?
Neo: It's strange, the code is somehow different.
Morpheus: Encrypted?
Neo: Maybe.
Trinity: Is that good for us, or bad for us?
Neo: Well it looks like every floor is wired with explosives.
Trinity: Bad for us.
Morpheus: Here we go.
Why is every floor wired with bombs?

OK those are all of the lines that i dont understand in Reloaded,
if someone could explain them to me i would appreciate it.

Stovenutts
1.In the movies he explains it but hes saying evn though the machines need humans to survive, the humans need the machines to survive.

2.i dont know enough about that to argue a point.

3.Probably the reason the floors were wired with bombs is because the merovingian knew that they would be there and maybe he was using it as a "just in case" thing.

GABRIEL05
1. He is saying we need the machines as they need us. He means it in a very practical way, but of course it means more than that. I think what is trying to be said is that we may be more dependent on the matrix (and the machines) than we think we are.

2. I think the choise was either with the doors in the Architects room.

3. I don't think Merovingian had the floors wired to keep him safe, but something else. Perhaps the keymaker, or perhaps something else

I'm basing all these theories off of nothing in particular

Kes
1) yeh they need those machines to live. Without them there would be no air and clean water,etc.

2) You answer your own question. "Neo: Are you saying I have to choose whether Trinity lives or dies?
Oracle: No. You've already made the choice. Now you have to understand it." - Thats the choise he makes to save Trinity. What he must understand is the why he chose that. Because he loves her. ( blink )

3) For protection. If they tried something the Merovingian would blow them upsmile

Korri
grrrrrrrr : miffed

AliasNeo15
1. He says it feels like they are still plugged into them becus he thinks that those machines control the people. The Neo says, "But these machines dont control us, we control them."

2. Since he is the one, she talks about how he already has made the choice becus it is like fate.

3. He probably made the code different so the one would see it differently.

Nickydirtrider
ok thanks for the help from everyone...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.