What if neo didnt see the architect?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nickydirtrider
What would have happened if Neo never went to see the architect?
If he never chose either door?
Would the matrix crash?
Would it start over?
Will the sentinals attack?
I dont no...
any of you got any answers....????????

Stovenutts
nothing out of the ordinary would happen until he did.

Evil Dead
This is a null question............The Matrix was already programmed that Neo would see the architect, it is part of the program, the code. The only way it could have been prevented is if the program were to be destroyed before reaching that point........

This is like asking, "what would happen if pac-man never ate a white dot"?................impossible....for the game/program to continue he must eat the dots.....infact you cannot movie in the game Pac-Man without eating a dot...furthermore you are automatically in motion when the game begins.........no choice whatsoever.......it is how the program for the game is written. The only way to avoid eating a dot is to destroy the program before it loads to that point.......same thing with the Matrix program....Neo is pacman.....he has to do the things he does, it is part of the programming of his code.....choice is but an illusion in the Matrix as the Merovingian pointed out so well with his piece of cake he sent to the blonde woman in the restaraunt...........the oracle has pointed this out numerous times, the first being when Neo knocks the vase over in the first movie.................she knew it would happen, how? Because it's part of the program........Neo did not have a choice in the matter.....it could not have been avoided, even after she warned him by saying "don't worry about the vase"......he still couldn't change it.

Nickydirtrider
ya but what made trinity go into the matrix?
I believe that the real world is really real, not another matrix or part of this martix. So the program cannot control her to go into it to make it happen.

Ushgarak
What made Trinity go into the Matrix? The decisions leading to her doing so had already been made, that is what. That such predestination (albeit predestination with a choice element involved) exists is a fundamental basis of the Matrix films.

Korri
she is an idiot

Kes
korri if she hadn't gone in they would have died!

Korri
yeah i know but she is still and idiot

AliasNeo15
I guess u could say everyone has a purpose. It looks like doesnt hav a purpose except to "help" destroy the Matrix.

nopy
excellent analogy

rysdigital
even if Trinity hadn't done anything, something would've probably happened which would've caused the power to fail, since the Matrix must be reloaded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.