Terminator could take its place

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stovenutts
I was just thinking, and i know its not totaly correct, but i think its kinda weird weird how the terminator movies could be switched with the second reniscence(i know the sp is wrong) and still make sense(kinda)
anyone else?? Happy Dance Happy Dance

GABRIEL05
kind of accept for what was the machines ultimate goal in terminator? Destroy humans? Enslave humans?

Korri
didnt watch the terminator films

nickjs21
their goal was destruction. they saw humans as a threat, not as a necessity for life. but yeah, there are a ton of parallels if you watch all the terminator movies. from big stuff like how john connor and neo are both unknowing saviors of humanity against the machines, to little stuff like how the good guys have to fight cops all the time.

and now that i think about it more, t-1000 and agent smith both deliver very chilling performances.

Sifer
I am pretty sure inspiration came from Terminator 1 & 2 when they were creating the Matrix smile

GABRIEL05
Also if any of you have seen that anime show LAIN check that out. It has probably had a heavy influence on the Wachowski brothers.

nickjs21
yeah, i'm sure they drew a bunch of inspiration from anime. and probably even the terminator.

Stovenutts
no im not talking about paralells im talking about if u wewre to watch all the terminator movies and then the matrix movies it would make ALMOST make sense like one big storyline.

nickjs21
you mean like a crossover? well, a little. but i don't see why the machines would send someone back in time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.