Neo stops bullets. That's all ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bogmac
If Neo can stop bullet and make them fall on the ground (which means : he reads the code and modify it), can you tell me why he doesn't throw them back to the men who are trying to kill him ???
It could have been a great scene too, if Neo used Merovingian's mens' bullets to kill them all.

GABRIEL05
hmmm good point theres just not much that can be said on it

Ushgarak
He is not omnipotent; there are decided limits to his powers.

Korri
mibbe he just felt like a challenge lol

Kes
If he did that the others would have dodged the bullets stick out tongue
I think he cant move stuff meaning he couldn't make the bullrts move. Just stop them. Does that make sence?

penaeidae
What about the sword He "Jedi'ed" from the wall, and himself and others He moves. Shooting them with their own bullets would have been cute, but in retrospect a little over the top. Changing velocity parameters to ZERO is one thing simotaineously changing them back to high velocity vectors toward a specific target a great deal more complicated.

Ikobe

chica16
why cant he just pin everybody up against a wall or something and escape haha

Kes
He doesn't need to escape http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/boxing.gif

Sifer
Actually, there is no limit to what he can do. He only changes things as he see's fit - This was said about the previous One by Morpheus in the first film.

Metroplex
So if he can change things as he saw fit, why can't he just change his opponents and kill them with ease?

rysdigital
several of the merovingian's helpers are rogue programs, which cannot be easily killed (remember persephone has a gun with silver bullets), so that probably wouldn't have worked out anyway. plus, fighting scenes kick ass. i'm amazed no one has mentioned this as an explanation yet. furthermore, in matrix 1, the obvious explanation for not just using the bullets is that agents can dodge 'em.

Sifer
Metroplex: I didn't say that - Morpheus did in the first film.

2nd: He only seems to change things (major changes) when there is emotion involved ie. Love smile

nickjs21
rysdigital hit the vein. what the hell kind of movie would the matrix be if neo just nodded his head and everyone dropped dead? i wouldn't shell out eight bucks for m3, that's for sure.

Metroplex
lol Ur right. Its not very interesting watching someone who can kill their opponents without a challenge.

Stovenutts
yea he could rip apart his opponents by raising his pinky in the air, but thats not fun

nickjs21
and when you've got a semi-omnipotent being taking on troves of armed bloodthirsty opponents, that's all you want -- for him to have a good time

Korri
yeah i prefer watching him kick ass!! *sigh* hes so good at it love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.