Where's Gundark?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
Hey, Where'd she go?...Should see send out search parties?.

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK.....

Maybe we should take roll call.smile

Jedi Mercenary
who is this Gundark??

Ratcat
She hasn't gone far, she posted a couple oif days ago.

More to the point, what's happened to super-poster Dim, new job keepng you busy?

Dim
Yeah, pretty much. I don't really get to get on at work and see what's going on either. Whenever I do I always have someone come by and say "HEY!...Star Wars" then everyone looks at me..

King Jedi
What happened to Xantos Clone and Tom Gon Jinn? They were two of my favourite users here. They have both dissapeared.

Dim
XC was on a few days ago...posted once I think...it seems like everyone shows up about once a month, do you ever notice that..

HEY!....I'm not your favorite user!!! heheheh laughing out loud j/k.

theEviljedi
Of course your mine Dim.smile I still want to know where Minok and Daniel Jassim went.

King Jedi
Everyone here are my favourite users, well almost everyone.smile That's why I keep coming back even if my doctor says I shouldn't.smile

Dim
Thanks EJ...smile

KJ, Why would your doctor say that?...blood pressure?! laughing out loud

Darth Daft
Maybe Gundark is having her ears pulled off. We'll have to go out on Taun Tauns.

theEviljedi
..."But sir your taun taun will freeze out there."

Darth Daft
Then I'll see you in hell! Ya!

<Darth Daft rides off into the horizon searching for Gundark>

theEviljedi
...Meanwhile theEviljedi lies unconsious in the Wampa cave.

Jedi Mercenary
GGGGRRRRRR I AM THE WAMPA GGRRRRRRRRR

Dim
*voice over*

Use the force EJ...

theEviljedi
You see that Dim,this is role playing. Now why don't you ever go to my forum?

Ratcat
Hmmm..... Role playing huh? Could be interesting... wink

Dim
Yeah EJ, but in your forum you guys take it all seriously...I just like to goof around.

RC, do I want to know what you're thinking? hmmmm Mr Brest man?...hehehestick out tongue

theEviljedi
We don't take it seriously.You should see how many jokes we've added in to the stories.

Darth Daft
EJs right Dim. There aren't any role-playing stories on there that don't have jokes within them. Most of the time they start off serious but people just can't help but add funny stuff into it, so I think you should come and have a look.

Ratcat
Dim, don't go there hon' it's a dangerous place. big grin

OK every one, role playing it is then...

Darth Daft
RC, why have you never visited the role-playing section?

theEviljedi
Listen to Daft people.

Dim
Okay, Gundark update...She emailed me her pic...so I'll be posting it here shortly..

Ratcat
Nah, can believe it.....laughing out loud

I have visited the Roleplaying forum, just never had the inclination to post anything. I will try harder in the future...

Gundark
HERE 'S GUNDARK !!!!!

I had no idea you all cared so much. cool cool cool

DD, it was so sweet of you to send Taun Tauns out after me. You're my hero !!! smile smile

I was MIA due to the fact that when we emptied our entire living room in order to paint and pull up carpet and redo everything, the old man stacked all his oversized speakers in my little den where my pc is. The bad part of this story is he stacked everything on top of my 25 foot phone line that I have to drag down the hall and plug in the jack in the bedroom cause I have no jack in the den. (Not like I haven't been bugging him to install one, though evil face ). I haven't had time to post at work cause we have been annoyingly busy and I had a pile of my own appraisal work to do, which is good, cause I get that much closer to getting my license. I still have my ears, and yes, I finally sent Dimmy my pic so you can all see me hard at work here at the office. Will send some pics with my dogs too, maybe around Christmas time. Thanks again for all the posts, love all you guys !!!! (By the way, I've almost got that phone line unburied, so I should be posting like mad over the holiday). xoxoxoxox

Ratcat
See, I told you it would be fine....

Nice pic Gundark. What's the licence for?

Xizor
I want to know why EJ would be lying unconcious in the wampa cave if DD went searching for Gundark?

Welcome back Gundark.

Darth Daft
Welcome back Gundark.

Looks like I'm gonna have to put all the Taun tauns back in their stables. But there's time for that later. Right now I need to save EJ from the Wampa.

...Uh oh. I see huge walking vehicles in the distant. THey look Imperial.

King Jedi
No. It's just me in my new shoes. They make a lot of noise. Run DD run!!!!! Before I enter the cave and trample over EJ.

This is why I never visit Role Play.smile

Ratcat
Sour Puss!!! laughing out loud

theEviljedi
I would actually enjoy your company KJ.smile

Darth Daft
As would I. EJ's forum is probably the funniest one to use and if all members used it I think it would be quite a good place to just get together and have fun.

Ratcat
Darth Daft for President of the EJ appreciation society!!!

Darth Daft
Did I mention the Q&A Forum is great too? laughing out loud

theEviljedi
I like Role Playing best.smile

Ratcat
Why is it though that when a good story starts going someone (EJ/DD) stuffs in a dumb comment that riuns the flow. I found this in all of the first 10 I looked at. But it wasn;t even like the comments we've been posting in this post but stupid stuff.

theEviljedi
Well sometimes we get a little carried away with the humor. Thank you for bringing this to my attention RC. I have now made a post explaining the "humor rules" on the forum.

Darth Daft
I usually don't start putting humour into a story unless someone else starts to.

theEviljedi
I know Daft and that's ok.smile

Gundark
Since the flow here is already interupted with everybody running all over Hoth looking for me, I'll jump in and answer RC's question. The license is my real estate appraisal license. After I put in 2500 hours "on the job" time and 125 hours class time, I take THE EXAM and hopefully get my certification to do real estate appraising on my own (without someone going to each house with me and co-signed my reports). I think I explained this in "what do you do" but maybe I didn't. I've actually been in this business almost 13 years but just started the apprenticeship about 3 years ago. stick out tongue

King Jedi
EJ are you kidding or what? You put "humor rules" onto that forum.

theEviljedi
I just want to make every one happy.

Darth Daft
And besides, they're not strict at all.

Anyway, should this topic be closed now the Gundark has returned from her great galactic journey?

Ratcat
Tis true, the errant one known has Gundark has retruned to out midst. This line of questions no longer servers a purpose.....

Gundark
Just to make EJ happy for the holidays, I'm gonna go check out the role-playing forum. Merry Christmas, EJ !!!

theEviljedi
Why thank you Gundark.smile

Darth Daft
Yes well can you all give me a hand putting all these Tauntauns into their stables please. I may have sent them all out by myself but I don't expect to spend hours out in the freezing snow hauling them all back in again.

<Darth Daft grabs hold of the reins for Fifi and pulls her towards the stables>

theEviljedi
I'm still recovering from my Bacta Tank experience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.