Because I think the child is important

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rebell
What child is the oracle talking about in enter the matrix,could it be Neo or maybe the direct opposite of neo?

AliasNeo15
the merovingian is making something.

Nickydirtrider
ya i had the idea that the child the oracle refers to in the movie was not neo???
But then who could it be....????
The oracle say's i cant explain why but i believe that one day the child will change both your world and our world forever...
who is she talking about ??????????....

SpikeSpiegel
I think that the child is a metaphor for the matrix. It could need saving as Neo went through the door that would eventually cause a system crash of the matrix. The machines need humans to live. When the archatect said they were willing to accept some levels of existance i think that he was maybe trying to change neos mind or something by making it seem that humans aren't as important as he believes they are.

Nickydirtrider
o that is a very good point,
i think that is correct
the matrix is there child,
cuz she says to programs that she trusted sold her terminations codes to the merovingian for love, for the life of there child,
so one of the programs would be the architect,
now which would the other program be,
if you find this out you find out who the mother is...
any ideas?

JavX
The archatect is just another program....

Alias Neo
The oracle could be talking about the "spoonboy" from m1.

It is not the spoon that bends but it is you that bends,
You must know the truth
What truth?
There is no spoon.

funny if she was really was one about the spoonboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.