What, no Hellraiser threads?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
I see Evil Dead, ANOES, Friday the 13th, Candyman, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Halloween..............how can you forget Hellraiser.........

favorite Hellraiser movies? I particularly like 1, 2, and 4 the best........Hell on Earth, Inferno, and Hellseeker were none too bad though.............they havn't managed to actually ruin the series yet.........hope to see more in the future.

BackFire349
i dont remember any besides the first one. it was great though. very creepy

turdmuppet
All but hellseeker were enjoyable, the girl from the first one's appearance in hellseeker was cool though.

Striel
That's odd... I did a search for Hellraiser before I made my post about it, and this didn't even show up... I only found this by going to the last page of posts...

SlipknoT
I've only seen the first 3 hellraisers. They were ok not my favorite series, are the others good?

Lord_Andres
the forth part was great and so was the 1st the others that I've seen were ok 2 3 and 5

Mordecai
They're all great, i don't really have a favorite, although i have been strangely attracted to Inferno lately. confused

tabby999
there just so "under your skin" they make you winch and go "damn!"
like in the first one, you see the nail dig into the guys hand and slice along, thats hard to watch at the best of times

Evil Dead
Striel........I think the "search" feature only goes back a few pages..........this thread was made 7 months ago.........that's probably why it didn't show up in your search.

DeNiro
My favorite horror movie series are the Hellrasier ones. I usally have a thread about this bt people just dont seem to like true horror films to keep up posts on the subject

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.