Now that we have Freddy v/s Jason.....what other

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
horror movie crossovers would you like to see............please make the suggestions realistic, as in the concept could actually be worked into a story that would coincide with the stories of each film series.

I would like to see something like Freddy v/s Cenobites..........it could happen.......all that is required is Freddy being in hell.......which is the domain of the Cenobites.

or

Ash v/s Cenobites..........The Lament Configuration is solved, the gateway is open, the Cenobites enter our dimension.........somebody must fight them to send them back to hell.........who better than our favorite chainsaw wielding S-Mart employee Ash? Ofcourse the witty banter between Ash and Pinhead would be a plus smile............

Pinhead: I'll tear your soul apart........

Ash: Come get some

TedO
I wouldn't mind an Ash/Freddy crossover... smart mouth versys smart mouth, really. The conversations would be awesome. Freddy trying to kill him in his dreams, Ash controling them (with two hands since it's a dream, eh?) and doing a double chainsaw bit!

Just my two cents

Evil Dead
I dunno........Freddy is better when he doesn't speak much........that's why Nightmares 1 and 2 are the best.......they are darker......series started going downhill when Freddy became well-lit and full of one liners................I personally prefer Pinhead anyway......he has a much larger vocabulary and dryer delivery..........he is the educated horror villain..........

TedO
2? Good? That's worth a laugh and a half. I belive that 2 was the worst from the series... but that's just me, of course. I like Freddy when he talks, it seperates him from all the other horror creatures who are silent and simply slash away.

And yeah, Pinhead and Ash would be awesome.

Evil Dead
I know I'm in the minority for liking part 2.............most fans hate it.......I like it though..........it's not superior as far as story wise (hell....the story doesn't even fit into the series......if Freddy can possess people, why the hell does he limit his killing to dreams in all other movies.......why couldn't he just possess one of Nancy Thomson's friends and kill her while she was taking hypnocil to prevent herself from dreaming)..................I think it is more of a horror movie though........it is darker......scarier..........I think it could have been a really good movie if it wasn't about Freddy Krueger........if they had just taken another killer and made him possess Jesse and use him to kill................I like the atmosphere of the movie......it reminds me of old horror movies where you aren't shown everything.........there is alot of darkness............

I will however conceed that the story for Freddy's Revenge is the worst of all the movies.............I know I'm in the minority by liking it.......it truly would have been better if it had been about some other killer possessing people, then we wouldn't have all the plot points that contradict the other 6 movies in the series...........

For the record.......I like when Freddy talks.......but when he talks a very little............gives a scary affect........which is scarier:

A. The first movie when Freddy is whispering "Tina" in is scratching/crackling voice while covered in darkness

or

B. In the Dream Master when Freddy comes up to Alice in the Diner.....picks the meatball/Rick off the pizza and says, "if the food doesn't kill you, the service will".................

I'll take A over B anytime.

TedO
I would also like to see Chuky versus the dolls of Puppet Master, or anything other toy on toy war. That would just be fun to watch, but if done right could be freaky as well

(yes, i admit it, i was freaked by Childs Play cause I had one of those buddy dolls that looked like chuky... i locked it in the closet for, like, two years. and at night, when the wind would blow the closet, i thought he was trying to get out)

BackFire349
leatherface vs micheal myers.

wicker_man
forget 1 on 1 lets have a Freddy Vs Micheal Vs Jason Vs The Doctor (Nightbreed) and Letherface.

Klear Eyez
For the record.......I like when Freddy talks.......but when he talks a very little............gives a scary affect........which is scarier:

A. The first movie when Freddy is whispering "Tina" in is scratching/crackling voice while covered in darkness

or

B. In the Dream Master when Freddy comes up to Alice in the Diner.....picks the meatball/Rick off the pizza and says, "if the food doesn't kill you, the service will".................

I'll take A over B anytime.

All I gotta say is WORD

Serial killer or comedian.... pick one douchebag

DemonicGambit
I wanna see Micheal and Jason fight. That would be cool! Cause their both dedicated so much to their work, like let's have a camp counsler move into Micheal's house, and Jason follows her to kill her. But Micheal wants to kill her. So they fight and she runs thinking she can escape but once she's in a field clearing the winner shows up and makes a quick job out of her!

BackFire349
micheal vs jason wouldnt work because micheal is mortal while jason isnt. micheal vs leatherface would be the obvious choice seeing as they are both mortal.

Klear Eyez
That would be fuucking raw...... Mikey would win fast tho.... if it wasnt a movie....

yep

BackFire349
leatherface is the better character. but micheal would win cuz of popularity.

KidRock
mike myers is mortal? how lol he must be diesel and on steriods! but yeah your right with the Jason V.S Mike. Mike would walk up and try to choke Jason or stab him with a kitchen knife and Jason would hack is head off...movie over

How about Chucky ( Childs Play ) V.S The Leperchaun

eek! Yeah right lol

Klear Eyez
Mikey would win because of popularity..... and the fact that you just can not keep that mother****err down..... you might be able to slow him down but you aint taking him down.... which is something im sure wouldnt be that hard to do to Leatherface......... especially if Mikey was the one doing it...... Leatherface indeed a hardcore serial killin mother****ker..... but you cant step to Mikeys strength....

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Questoin: Lets say for some FREAKY reason there was a battle between all characters from all horor movies, like Michael, Jason, Leprechuan, Chucky, Pinhead, Freddy, Leatherface....and more...From all theee characters who would win? lol Big battle.

BackFire349
pinhead is the most powerful obviously.

TedO
Pinhead would win, although he's not my favourite. It's true.

Lt.Columbo
I know that they are not horror guys, but how about a Spider-Man Vs. The Hulk?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im guessing hulk would win

BackFire349
pinhead is satans lap dog, he cant be beat.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
true

Klear Eyez
Bah I bet I could take him

ShitHappens
Um,The whol hulk v.s Spiderman thing. Has already happend in the comics. Spider Man knocked out Hulk in one punch which i think was rather perposterous.Lol. But i tinhk if they were real hulk would tear spiderman limb by limb

Morph
Chucky Vs. Puppet Master would kick ass

h0ck3yh0rr0r
chucky vs leprechaun would really kick ass.

TedO
I'd take that bet, Klear Eyes. Pinhead is powerful beyond imagination.

Klear Eyez
Fo sho but you should check out these gunz *flexes*

TedO
Ha. Very nice. I expected some dumb answer, but that was actually rather humorous

Klear Eyez
Yea..... well im a rather humorous guy.... not to mention dead sexy...... and hella buff!

Word

BackFire349
right

Klear Eyez
Its true Its true

*flexes again*

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yes...yes it's true *trys to flex like Klear Eyez*

BackFire349
well this threads dead.

Klear Eyez
Haha

h0ck3yh0rr0r
end of this thread...

Lt.Columbo
Perhaps not, Spidey has the brains. Hulk only has...erm...Hulk.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
but y would they battle each other in the first place?

Klear Eyez
Hulk started hitting on MJ at a bar....... needless to say Spidey wasnt so pleased with the whole situation.....

dum dum dum

BackFire349
hulk would kill spider man. spider man would try to tangle him in web and hulk would just rip through it

Klear Eyez
Pffffft

Im glad you dont make movies

BackFire349
yeah, people dont like logic in movies these days.

Klear Eyez
I agree

Tired Hiker
Spidey's spider sense would never allow the Hulk to do so much as scratch him.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ok how about Cyclops vs Spiderman, Wolverine vs Spiderman or hmmm...Jason vs Spiderman (lol)

lonewolf1044
I hated NES part II it stunk and it was not linear, his makeup was bad. But on the whole the first one was the best.

lonewolf1044
I believe Freddy and Pinhead are on the same level so it would be a draw for they both utilizes the powers of hell.

Lt.Columbo
How would hulk and spidey start battling, well, thats what writers are for, they could make it, emm, banner comes to new york thinking he's cured of Hulk, but he is'nt. He becomes Hulk, and only spidey can stop him! (I know it kind of makes it out like hulks a bad guy, but I'm no writer!)

chica16
we don't need this freddy vs. jason movie it's getting so stupid ... it's not scary i don't see the point of this crap

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i think its just for the fans its more of a Boxing Match then a horror movie (lol).

ragesRemorse
spiderman fought the hulk TWICE even first time around spidey won second time Draw but id like to see the demons or what ever they were from night breed you know the things that wer realesed at the end those things VS the cynobites from hellraiser even though the cynobites are much stronger thers so many of those things i think it would be paced well to make a good all out brawl from hell. but eigther way most of all id like to see evil deads Ash VS the H.R giger aliens yeah! eat my boom stick *****

hayden's minx
Chucky vs Dr Lecter
Now that would be fecking funny

hayden's minx
Adam Carr vs Freddy, freddy would slash im though sad

GABRIEL05
clowns=not scary, so no killer clowns
freddie & jason=been done
ghosts=way too been done
leatherface= Chainsaw wielding masked killers, and REDNECKS at that,...now THATS some scary shit, especially if your black gay or a hippie!

Here is the end all be all of battles. Ring, or Ringu kid vs Carrie

he he mofo's crawlin out of TV's, hoses chokin' fools,

ragesRemorse
i dont know RING sucked Ring U was good but id say carrie on PMS would take anyone i mean damn PMS can kick anyones ass pump that up with pshycic powers no guy would have a dick

Lt.Columbo
Alice Cooper Vs. Marlin Manson?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Dr.Dre vs Eminem..

Lt.Columbo
I've got a good mach! Neo(The Matrix Vs. Terminator! Neo would dodge big Arnies bullets, and the T-800 (T-101, whatever!) would not even feel, and could block Keanu's moves!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol interesting battle

ragesRemorse
neo and the T-1000 would be a better battle neo would take out the t-800 with a bunch or two, but what about robocp VS t-800? personally i believe the termintator would just tear robos arms off and beat him to death with them... your thoughts

GABRIEL05
while were discussing machines:

Data vs T-800 thats a good fight. Data would win though. Data's WAY smarter, and he has way more subtlety and finess.

Lt.Columbo
Who's Data,OH! the Data from Star Trek! How about the TX Vs. Data? Naaaa. How about the TX Vs. The Hulk?! TX would probaly loose. Would'nt want to see that again!

wicker_man
Chucky Vs The Teletubbies

DemonicGambit
Chucky against the Teletubbies, wouldn't be as much as scary but....cool

ragesRemorse
wel i think the telletubies are pretty scary, thats some freaky shit , im almost convinced its inspired by devil worshipers to clutch ahold of kids at a young age or stoners with sublimanal messaging in there, like that teletubby from the stone temple pilots video yeah that guy was seriously doing some acid when he made that video

DemonicGambit
laughing out loud You're probably right about teletubbies. But ya gotta admit it would be cool to see them get their a$$es kicked by Chucky

ragesRemorse
yeah i can see some good one liners by the chuckster while hes stabbing the bloody stuffing out of those evil evil teletubbies

Klear Eyez
Bah

ragesRemorse
or maybe chuky vs the gremlins, finally someone could kill gizmo

ThuggnBLUE
This looks like a kick ass comic

ThuggnBLUE
and this 1

DemonicGambit
Those are cool

slayer
hi demonic gambot

freak_show
Ghostface (billie) vs Ghostface (billies mom)

blackdragoon
i think it should be chucky vs leprachaun: like chucky finds some gold and the lep comes to get it but then chucky wants a wish to be human agian but the lep does not co-operate and there is a fight !

BackFire
Use the VS thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.