Which latest SW game is the best?(Volume #1)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cookies2006
Hey, for all the SW gamers out there.......What latest game do u all think is the best?

P.S. Don't worry about the brand new none realeased games, they will be on volume #2. wink

cookies2006
I like them all but theres just sumthing about flying with a jet pack and shooting ppl.

yerssot
JO

cookies2006
Yeah that games pretty tight too.

cookies2006
Have u beat JO yet? It's sorta easy.

yerssot
some months ago yes

cookies2006
It has a kind of a weird ending.

yerssot
you mean Katarn and Jane kissing?

cookies2006
No maybe im just thinking of an extra level.

justinday15
Bounty Hunter, cause on almost all sw games your a jedi, and you get to be jango fett.

cookies2006
Yea that was my pick. Anybody have KOTOR yet.

blackicedragoon
No, i never played KOTR because im still saving up for an X-box.

my favorite one is bounty hunter for ps2 its awesome the commercial was sweet to.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/usaflag.gif

blackicedragoon
i mean KOTOR!

cookies2006
Yea its pretty good so far. But i havnt really played it that much.

LarryTheArch
Jedi Outcast

Katarn's a Jedi Pimp!!!!!!!!

Barf Heaven
KOTOR KOTOR KOTOR AND KOTOR DAMMIT!!! Why didn't you include it on your poll?

JediOasis
KOTOR is not only the best Star Wars game out there, its the best game PERIOD. I'm ususally not a fan of RPG's but this one blew me away. For anyone who has not had a chance to play it, you are really missing out. The graphics, the characters, the story, the gameplay are all top notch. GO OUT AND BUY THIS GAME!

VengeanceGOD
KOTOR is the best Star Wars game ever, not to mention the new ones. So yeah.

Darth Revan
KOTOR has a better storyline than TPM and AOTC combined cool

Julie
yeah....why isn't KOTOR up there?????????????????????

GABRIEL05
Jedi Outcast= my favorite.

I liked the story, and the more obscure star wars score pieces they used. Not to mention the improved "force push" and single player "force speed"

Insane Monk
Anyone who doesn't add KOTOR to a list of best SW games to choose from should have their eyes skewered with red hot pokers covered with ants!blowup

Insane Monk
Oops. Sorry about that big space.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.