kruegerKid's Work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kruegerKid
This story has been editted due to morbid material.

~Captain REX~

The boy sat quietly in his room, back pressed firmly against the solid oak chair. All that could be heard was that of the soft rain gently rapping against the cold, narrow window.

The smell of a once burning candle lingered in the air. It smelled of sweet honey, so much so that you could nearly taste it. The bright lights that once illuminated the room now remain off. The warm, cotton rug touches his feet as he slowly moves them back and forth across it. Colorful images flash rapidly across the TV screen with unheard sounds.

He sat reflecting upon his life, wondering if somehow, by some chance, he neglected to see the importance of it. He hadn't, in all actually his life was similar to that of his worst nightmare. He had always promised himself that he would never lose respect for who he was or what he had done in his life. That had all changed now due to the horrid treatment and harassment he had experienced over the years. He now had a strong affinity for death.

The boy had an obstinate urge to end his life thus ending his futile attempt at fitting in. His pitiful self was but an insignificant speck on the face of the planet. In all of his time on this Earth he hadn't accomplished one thing of merit and he knew this, that's what brought him the greatest sense of worthlessness.

He knew he wouldn't be remembered after he died. He knew nobody would show up at his internment except his family, during which they would be thinking about what better, more important things they could be doing at that exact moment.

All of this stirred in his mind, that is, his troubling past, the terrible present, and a future he feared. He thought to himself and he could come to only one conclusion, his life must end. He stumbled to his feet and wandered down the dark hallway towards the bathroom.

Once there he walked over to the medicine cabinet, took a steel razor blade from inside and sat down. He took the razor, glistening in the pale white light of the room, and pressed it firmly against his wrist. He then took the razor and cut the cold, soft skin of his wrist open. The warm blood began to trickle down his arm to his elbow. From there it dripped onto the floor, forming a crimson colored puddle by his feet.

Several hours passed. The boy's parents returned home from a friends' house to find their son's limp, lifeless body slumped against the wall of the bathroom. There was something more disturbing then that sight alone though, it was the sight of a smile on their son's face that disturbed them the most. See the boy smiled because he had finally discovered that true and eternal peace could only be reached in death.

----------------------------------THE END---------------------------------------

This is one of my original works, let me know what you think!

Corran
A tad Morbid.

kruegerKid
I know, but is it good?

Allor_Vader
Wow and I thought me revenge piece was orbid

ElmStreetFan01
Same with me

Captain REX
Did I hear somebody say morbid? Editting!

kruegerKid
lol its not that bad

Captain REX
Still, a dead kid smiling because he committed suicide is morbid. Or disturbing.

Just doing my job.

kruegerKid
k

Captain REX
Don't mean to be the bully. I'm completely fine with the story. smile

kruegerKid
i understand, thanks stick out tongue

Captain REX
Good, glad you do. smile

Got any other stories?

kruegerKid
yeah and they are not morbid go figure, take me a little bit before they get posted though.

Captain REX
It's fine if their morbid, I just have to edit them.

Take your time. smile

kruegerKid
I also have tons of essays that I've had to write.

TedO
Hey, any more stories comin, Kid? I hope so, cause I liked your style

kruegerKid
Thanks Tedo and yeah just give me a little time to find them, wrote most of them a while ago so...heres a poem for now....

kruegerKid
-------------------------------------"Solitude"-----------------------------------

Human nature fading, hatred growing,
Violence, murder, death, never knowing.
Happiness, compassion, my life's rated,
Living my own sad life, never aided.

Joy is passing by me always rushing,
Getting my revenge now, blood is gushing.
Consequences pending, should have seen them come,
Judgement being given, life I'm taken from.

Imprisoned in a jail cell, I will die,
Alone in a damp corner, I now cry.
Forgetful of this sad man, they will be,
Bounded by these cold walls, never going free.

Peaceful are the families, I buried deep outside,
Lost in the vast darkness, time I must now bide.

--------------------------______THE END______------------------------------

Let me know if it is ok....

kruegerKid
Hmm..I found this essay I wrote, it's not my usual style because it was something I had to write for my english class but I'll post it anyway....

TedO
Hmm... -waits for it to be censored stick out tongue- Not bad... I'm not the biggest poetry nut anymore, but that's alright by me

kruegerKid
-----------------"Devaluation of The High School Diploma"-----------------

The high school diploma, a once treasured possession coveted by all has now become a mere piece of paper, devoid of any meaning. The only thing that contains but the slightest significance is the name on it. Truth be told, the high school dipoma has never meant as much to potential employers as people might believe. It is just a document explaining to all who viewed it that you knew the basics of life. By the basics of life, I mean the ideas and concepts introduced by our ancestors who helped to form our common day society.

This society of which I speak, is comprised of many individuals, all of who must have a greater grasp and understanding of their surroundings and the components therein. Therefore, many of these so-called individuals continue their education in an attempt to establish some type of significance in their lives.

This devaluation, as I refer to it, has caused many hardworking and devoted people to desperately struggle to find, at the least, a decent paying job. This struggle is an attempt to meet with the economic standards set nowadays by our society. These people are being turned away by buisnesses though, just because they didn't go to college. Buisnesses often neglect to evaluate these people and the abilities they possess first.

This, in my opinion, is the most intolerable, inconceivable, and incomprehensible action a buisness can take. I say this because these people are consumers and therefore contributed to it's growth. I often find myself asking, how do these soulless corperate fiends sleep at night?

Has our society become so concerned with the amount of time a person spends in an educational institute that everything else seems so insignificant?

These and many others are the questions to which I would like to find the answers. In closing, I would just like to say that in an attempt to conform to these ideas, I wish to further my education, thus, increasing my knowledge. This is so I will not be restricted from pursuing and accomplishing my goals.

-----------------------------_____THE END_____------------------------------

Like I said it's a little different and it's non-fiction but let me know what you think anyway..........

Captain REX
Nothing needs to be editted yet. smile

TedO
Wow, that's long... if I wasn't intoxicated I'd prob give it a read through... guess it'll have to wait til tommorow

kruegerKid
lol, I know REX I'm a little dissapointed too...lol

Tedo your too much man, it's cool read it whenever, thats if you want. It's ok, not the same as some of my other stuff but ok.

Captain REX
laughing out loud Yeah, you'll put me out of a job at this rate. laughing out loud

kruegerKid
happy ...you figured me out lol....

Captain REX
laughing out loud

You're a good writer, KruegerKid. smile

kruegerKid
nah..thanks though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.