Has anyone else ever seen.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omegaman
A TV movie called "The Dark Secret of Harvest Home" It is really a great movie, even though it was on TV. I am trying to locate a copy to purchase. It was very creepy!

One of those movies you would like to see re-made for the big screen!

Omegaman
Come on somebody has had to seen this movie??

Evil Dead
not me.............what's it about?

Omegaman
Its about a big city writer who decides to move out into the country to get away from it all. So he moves with his wife and teenage daughter(a young Rosanna Arquette)to the New England town of "Harvest Home". The small quiet town is not what it seems! Cults, murder, naughty rituals,tougues cut out with scissors, creepy evil little girl and an great great ending, this movies has them all!

BackFire349
sounded good till you mentioned the creepy girl. im sick of evil children in horror movies. every single one has a child in it now. none of them are scary anymore. the only good one was in the shining.

Evil Dead
um.............THE OMEN..........

Celsius
kids should stick to cartoons stick out tongue.

Omegaman
Well this is a old movie , so the others are copying off this one maybe?

myersguy
Which movies are copying off it

Omegaman
I was responding to someones statement about "creepy kids" in alot of movies these days! This movie did have a really creepy girl in it, since it was made in 78 thats way before "The Ring"!!

noodles
Dark secret of Harvest Home starred Bette Davis. Have you tried amazon or Barnes and Noble? It should be easy enough to get as it was one of her last roles.

BackFire349
yeah but children in horror movies rarely work.

noodles
If you want to rent a video copy, contact www.vlibrary.com.

noodles
Available to buy for $35 at nextag.com

Tired Hiker
What about Cage in Pet Cemetary? He was scary.

Omegaman
Wasnt his name Gage?

yeah noodles, I saw that at vlibrary but they only have the cut down version I think. It was originally 3.5 hrs and that video release is like 118 minutes!

alic88
the LITTLE GIRL IN THE RING IS VERY VERY VERY SCARY! SHE EVEN GOT AN MTV MOVIE AWARD!

Klear Eyez
Bah I woulda bent that little ***** over backwards and ****ed her in the face like Butterbean at a church social.

Scary...... pfffft

Monteloco
I know this thead is pretty old but its worth mentioning again. Harvest Home is a really good movie, it doesnt hurt that it was also filmed in my hometown in Ohio. the full 4 hour long version shows my neighborhood and some of my friends houses! I recently found the full 4 hour version on ebay, kind of expensive though, but worth it

Mider
you can get this movie on amazon.com under VHS but its pricey and you should do it now cause i only saw five for sale

jigsaw
N0. Never seen it. sounds interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.