Voldemort Attack Privet Drive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LilyGinnyBlack
Yesterday when I was in my car this idea popped up in my head. We all know that Voldemort has Harry's blood running through his veins, right? And we also know that Harry's protection that was left on his skin doesn't effect Voldmort anymore, that he can touch Harry, right? So, wouldn't t that disamble the protection that his Aunt provides him with at Privet Drive since it is blood related? Wouldn't it not effect Voldemort like Harry's mothers protection doesn't effect him anymore?

Yes, I know what you are all thinking (or I think I do). Well, what about Dumbledore? Wouldn't he have thought of this? Yes, you would think that Dumbledore would think of this. But, like Dumbledore even said in OotP, he is getting old. He is making mistakes and he is forgetting what is was like to be younge. In OotP we see a different Dumbledore, a Dumbledore that wasn't always right that didn't know everything anymore. A Dumbledore that has grown wary and old, the stress of the Ministry and the second war taking a toll on him. So could he have overlooked this fact?

Now Voldemort. Well, Voldemort didn't know about the protection that Harry had on him that was left from his mother right after the Killing Curse backfired. He had found out in the end of Harry's first year. That proves that Voldemort doesn't know everything too. So, what if he doesn't know about the protection that Harry's aunt has around Harry when he is at Privet Drive? Yet, what if he found out about it. . .? Voldemort would be able to attack Privet Drive!

airangel429
This is a good point....but I am not sure about it.........maybe he might take one of his relatives.......but I thought that the charm that was left with Harry made it unable for Lord V to even come near Privet Drive...that was my understanding. BUT you are on to something....Lord V may not be able to come onto Privet Drive, but he could however get someone from the family when they are away from the house....you know what I mean. B/c Uncle Vernon leaves to go to work, Dudley is in school...but Aunt Petunia seems to always be around the house. He could get Harry if he was caught during one of his stroll's around the block.

I definitely think you may be on to something.

airangel429
he could also get someone in the house by having them use the polyjuice potion.......just thought of that

Phoenix
I think Privet Drive is kept safe by a Secret Keeper

airangel429
hrm.........probably prof. mcgonnagol or hagrid then.....

LilyGinnyBlack
It is probably Mrs. Figg, BUT, do you think that a sercret Keeper could stop Voldemort from getting what he wants? He has his ways of getting the things he wants!

airangel429
true........

shaber
Arabella is a Squib. I think it out of the question for it to be possible fot a Squib to take part in "an immensely complex charm."

Phoenix
No, it is possible, she just wouldn't be able to CAST the charm, she would just hold the secret.

hotsauce6548
if lord v wanted to attack harry while hes at privet drive... wouldnt he jus send a death eater to do it... or maybe twenty since harry mite be able to take care of one... big grin

Schizo_n_me
How would that work? Like, almost everyone knows Harry lives there......

dori_fish
Well anyhow, yah know what would be funny? If Lord v decided to plan a massacre on pdrive to kill harry...and he was at shool?! that means no more durslies!!! woohoo!!!!! But then I thouht of the alternative... Harry would probably have to move to aunt Marges...awe poo.

dori_fish
Well mabe EVERYONE does know where Harry lives.... but what if Voldemort was the only 1 who didn't?... or if he did, he wouldn't try to look in the most obvious place... he'd look in a more complex area .... cause he's an evil genius and all....(he inspires me...truely)

jennyanderson
Honestly I would welcome a Voldemort attack on Ptivet Drive, the day all the 3 Dursley's are killed will be the most happiest day of my life!

Schizo_n_me
Okay if Voldi was the only one who didn't know where Harry lived then one of his death eaters or something, would tell him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.