Been Busy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UnknownBountyHunter
Once again, this time without warning, I am busy with working, sorry guys for not posting so much, I will be busy all night and throughout most of tomorrow but I will be posting tomorrow night, hopefully! I am starting to move some livestock to another pasture, since the other one was completely covered with snow, and most of the grasses died. See you in tomorrow!

P.S.-Hope you guys forgive me, and to EJ, I posted this time, you happy? smile

theEviljedi
laughing out loud Thanks UBH. I just want to know if my favorite B.Hunter is sick/hurt/etc.,that's all.smile

Ratcat
EJ, happy? Nah, never gonna happen....

Dim
Totally understandable UBH..smile

Ratcat
I'm with Dim on this one. Protecting you real life responcibilties in infinately more important than this.

Hope everything goes without a hitch UBH. Tell you something, I couldn't be a farmer. Give me my nice warm office anytime.

Xizor
He's leaving for like 2 days, not 2 months. I leave for days at a time and don't tell anybody. I think we should have any regular posters say they'll be gone if it's for a week or more. A few days is nothing to get worked up about.

Darth Daft
Just to let you know, I'm gonna be gone for a few hours. I won't post on here until after I have my dinner. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Yeah Xiz, but UBH got salted last time when he had to rush off.

UnknownBountyHunter
Danke Ratcat, that's EXACTLY why I posted this wink Actually, I do have to spend less time on here, just for a week or so, I will be on almost daily, just not posting as much! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.