They

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedO
I just rented this movie (can't watch it yet cause the wife is afraid of scary movies) and was just wondering if anybody else has seen it and ifit was good?

TedO
Well, here's a movie I wouldn't buy but was worth a rent. Check it out if you want, although it could have been better. The idea was nice, though, monsters in the closet coming after people when they get older. And it's nice to see the bad guys win again. I love it when teh bad guys win.

BackFire349
heard it was horrible from like every person who's rented it.

TedO
Well, I liked the idea around the whole monster under the bed idea, and like I said, it could have been done better, yet I still liked it. I dunno maybe it was just the opening scene with the child in bed. Who knows. Maybe it's the fact that the wife was all scared and cowering next to me (even though it wasn't even scary).

zingaro
I have seen this movie 2 times, it has 2 different endings. 1 was lame and the other was decent. To make a long story short here's the lame one, At the end the woman is taken by a demon/nightcreatures into the closet=darkness of her hospital room with the demons/nightcreatures and the doctor closing the door, hence sealing her fate! That is the one that is out on rental! The second version of the ending is much better!

ElmStreetFan01
Dude, your F**KING sick.

Mafia Girl
i watched it a few weeks back i thought it was scary but the ending kind of sucked!

TedO
How am I sick?

phantom_gurlz
They as in the darkness n everything? It's boring.But I like the part where that girl was swimming n died.The ending is so obvious.

Impediment
It sucked. Waste of my time. Like I said, Wes Craven may have been the shiznit back in they day, but I think he's losing his luster in his old age.

Evil Dead
while true, why do you post about it in this thread? Wes Craven had nothing to do with the making of this movie. He merely presented it........

the writer was Brendan Hood.....the directors were Robert Harmon and
Rick Bota........the producer was Tom Engelman. If you want to talk about someone, talk about them. No need to talk trash about a guy who had nothing to do with the film you're trashing.

movie wasn't that bad by the way.........not very good but on par with most b-movie fodder out there.

Pandemoniac
Wasn't terrible, but not a movie that will stick in my memory for very long. To much false promises, not enough surprises and way to much blablabla as filling, instead of exiting scenes. The story is fairly interesting, so is some of the suspense, making it a decent movie to rent on a rainy sunday, but no more than that.
Don't watch it alone to. Not because it is scary, but because you will need distraction during the film or you might fall asleep and miss the good parts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.