Evil Dead (the user) read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedO
When you are replying, please don't put alot of ............ in your posts. It's annoying and ugly to look at. If you don't, no problem, just ignore me.

Evil Dead
Sorry........I must do so..........It's a nasty habit I've had for years upon years, can't teach an old dog new tricks............I think it's my subconcsious way of never having to use correct punctuation.........I just throw alot of "......." in there............

BackFire349
haha

kruegerKid
That's wrong but kind of funny at the same time Tedo you have to admit. It annoys me too, I use them, just not as much.

Klear Eyez
Haha you probably aint gonna like me posting here much either...... I also tend to do that often...... damn @ never paying attention in english class....

BackFire349
i used to do that "....." crap, but then i entered middle school and took an english class.

Klear Eyez
Yeah, my problem was I just never gave a ****k...... and as you can see I still dont.

The()ne
It's ok to use periods if you want to indicate a pause. Writers do that.

BackFire349
not 9 times per paragraph

Klear Eyez
That my friend...... is a matter of opinion.

Evil Dead
Ahaahaahaahaahaaahaa

Backfire349 attempts to attack my intelligence............my god that's great. My typing style is a direct reflection of my intelligence level to him..........yet he had no clue as to why the fact that water killing aliens in the movie "Signs" was in direct contradiction to the story already told throughout the movie coupled with governing laws of science........

Jesus Christ you've got a set on .............

Since we're throwing stones here .......

"i used to do that "....." crap, but then i entered middle school and took an english class." ---Backfire

"I" is always capitalized.......Coupled with the fact that it is the first word in your sentence, you have created two grammatical errors.

There should be no comma after the word "crap"........You could have used a comma and still had correct sentence structure had you not used the word "but" directly after. It's either or........a comma or the word "but", not both.

That is three, count them three errors in one sentence.......you go guy.... preach about people's typing styles and how it reflects on their intelligence.

feel free to attack me in any way, anytime you choose to be an ass........odds are 20/80 that I won't make you look like an ass when I reply to your comments...........that said, I'd stay away from grammar if I were you.......when attacking on that basis your odds drop to about 3/97............

BackFire349
you should realize by now that i dont capitolize anything. and i just use a comma for any stall in a sentance that i write.

BackFire349
plus my mistakes arent annoying to other users.

The()ne
Geeze Evil Dead, you need to calm down.

TedO
Agreed

Evil Dead
calm down?.......

"Ahaahaahaahaahaaahaa"......posted by Evil Dead

I was laughing at the guy.......how can you be more calm?

"you should realize by now that i dont capitolize anything. and i just use a comma for any stall in a sentance that i write.".....posted by Backfire

maybe you should have learned a bit of spelling while attending that middle school English class.......... (capitalize,sentence)

Seriously people........If you don't like my typing style, don't read my posts. That simple. Exactly what was the point of Backfire implying that my intelligence quotient was less than that of a middle school student because I use "........." to seperate thoughts/sentences/ideas in my posts? Not only was it pointless, it was quite hypocritical as well as he then went on to make numerous grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.............

There is quite a difference in my posts and Backfire's.........I deliberately put "......." in my posts as it is my typing style. It has nothing to do with any lack of grammatical knowledge as Backfire suggested (he learned to stop doing that when he took a middle school English class)...........his posts on the other hand are full of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes..........boy he really made me look stupid with his comment.

BackFire349
actually you're doing that to yourself.

Evil Dead
sure I am big guy wink ...........perhaps you should go back to discussing movies........I believe you've shown you know little of anything else.

BackFire349
well no ones telling me to calm down, you're the one making yourself look stupid by continuing to respond to something i said nearly 3 days ago.

TedO
I've got a great idea, guys... everybody drops this subject.

"Well don't read it then" - posted by one or the other

I'm just saying that either of you could have ended this before, and I'm not going to read this thread anymore.

Enjoy your arguing.

BackFire349
we will.

Evil Dead
I seriously don't understand why the "calm down" statement was made.........I laughed at you and somebody said to calm down.......alright, that doesn't make much sense to me but oh well. This is just the internet......it means nothing.....it's nothing to ever get riled over. All these people are just little white boxes of text on a screen to me.

As for being 3 days ago..........I work, have hobbies, have a wife and family..........I reply when I can. I read a post in which you tried to attack my intelligence (which was unfounded by the way) so I retorted. The date of the post has no relevance.......it was posted and I retorted.

BackFire349
it was because you obviously put alot of time into the retort. a total of about a page worth of text was put into your retort, vs my 4 sentances.

Evil Dead
I type fast............

The()ne
That was uncalled for.

I didn't say that just because you laughed. I said it because you were spazzing out and being a jerk. If this is just the internet and all these people are just little white boxes of text then why are you getting so mad and being mean to backfire?

Evil Dead
spazzing out? how?......

mad? how do you figure?

mean to backfire?.....well he did basically call me an idiot with an intelligence level lower than that of a middle school student............I don't know about where you come from but where I live that is an insult. An unprovoked insult at that............the thread was completely friendly with banter between 4 different people untill that point.... he took it upon himself to just insult me out of the blue.............and you say I'm mean? Jesus...............I think you may need to re-read the first 5 or 6 posts of this thread before you start labeling people as jerks.

CaptainTrips
notice the "..." in Tedo's post quote hypocrisy abounds in cyberspace

The()ne
Well, you're right, he shouldn't have said that, but you said:

Aren't you being a little bit of a hypocrite?

By the way, you were pointing out grammar and punctuation mistakes backfire made, I could point out a few mistakes you made as well, but I'm not going to. I don't think people should criticize someone's spelling or punctuation, or anything else about them.

BackFire349
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sure I am big guy ...........perhaps you should go back to discussing movies........I believe you've shown you know little of anything else.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

actually this is more of a compliment then anything else to me. he's admitting that im good at discussing movies. this is good, because its the only thing that matters on this website. i only care about being knowledgable in a subject that i find interesting and important to myself. i personally dont care about science very much, so im not going to go educate myself in that subject. i choose not to use good grammer because, well, this is a website, i type what i have to say, and as long as its readable and understandable, my goal is met. i dont use proper punctuation or spelling because this isnt a school report, its a message board for fun.

i know you may say im a hypocrite and ask why i said the junior high comment earlier in the thread if i dont care about punctuation. it was because to me evil insulted me first by trying to exploit my lack of knowledge in scientific subjects in the signs theard, and said 'ignorance is bliss', reffering to me as ignorant because i dont know much about science, so i felt i should retort with an equally childish remark and hidden half assed insult. but seeing how it obviously got to evil dead much more then i meant it to, i apologize for that statement.

anyways, thats all i have to say about this nonsense. im done with the childish remarks to try to prove my own intelegence. the very fact that this thread is still having posts put in it is an insult to everyone of us involved, go read through it again, its a thread filled with advanced childish type insults. "you are" "no you are" "no you do this wrong" "no you do this wrong" this is no way for any of us to show our smarts, so i will be the first to leave this thread now, and if you want to truley look intelegent i reccomend you all do the same and let this shameful thread die.

Evil Dead
1. you do know your stuff about movies.........this is a movie forum......I like to read your opinions on movies even if they differ with mine........I like to see others points of view.

2. In the "signs" thread........I wasn't intentionally insulting you.....you admitted that you were ignorant about science so I posted "ignorance is bliss" because you liked the movie and I thought that if you were well educated in science that you wouldn't have. I wasn't trying to insult you by saying you didn't know much about science, you readily volounteered that yourself.

3. This thread is done.

Klear Eyez
Dont mess with Jed

You will lose

Evil Dead
I'm kind of passed that now Klear Eyez............I've spent the last 3 years schooling people left and right, mainly out of boredom...........I actually like this forum and the posts made herein........I'm trying to just go with the flow and keep on topic here..........it's always fun to school people in talk forums like PT but I'm actually interested in the topics discussed on this board.........no need to ruin them.

That reminds me..........I think I'm going to go post on PT real quick........havn't done that in a loooong time...............also, you were banned? I'm assuming it was an i.s.p. ban otherwise you would have just made a new name............don't you use aim? if you sign onto aim then make a new name it basically scrambles your i.s.p. addy and it won't match the i.s.p. addy that is banned...........if that makes any sense at all.

Klear Eyez
No ****k that ****** site..... I aint about to waste no time with them bitches. It was just fun going there and talking shitt to the dumb ******* like Pete, Chris etc....

But I also im past that

haha

ragesRemorse
I need to get me a BOOMSTICK!.................................................................................................................................................................yeah boom stick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.