Hints that trinity is THE God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nickydirtrider
If you study the matrix AT ALL you will find out that the W's have everything in there movies for a reason, everything means something, there is no line in any of the movies that is there for no reason,
knowing this, look at the clues that they give to show that TRINITY IS GOD.

In the m1, neo says to trinity in the club...
Trinity: Hello Neo.
Neo: How do you know that name?
Trinity: I know a lot about you.
Neo: Who are you?
Trinity: My name is Trinity.
Neo: Trinity. The Trinity? That cracked the IRS d-base?
Trinity: That was a long time ago.
Neo: Jesus.
Trinity: What?
Neo: I just thought, um...you were a guy.
Trinity: Most guys do.
Neo refers to her as Jesus,
just as many othr people refer to him as jesus...
At the beginning of reloaded...
Neo has the dream of Trinity,
it starts off with her jumping the gap on as she falls from the sky,
one of the security guards says...
"Oh MY GOD!"
thats right he is saying that to her,
do you think this is hear by coincidence...
i dont think so...
Neo's real name Tomas Anderson...
well tomas was in the bible as meaning twin,
well he is half of jesus,
and thus meaning his soul mate, TRINITY
is the other half

The Omega

nickjs21
the guard in m1 also looks at neo and says, "holy shit."

perhaps, then, neo really is a sanctified piece of turd?

Nickydirtrider
well ya i guess it is a little far fethced but hey you never no,
well i probably wont turn out like that but we just have to wait till the third movie to see right...
i cant wait till november...

AliasNeo15
u see, its like the question "does everyone hav a purpose?"
Certain things in the movie may just be there becus they are there.

rysdigital
Neo: I just thought, um...you were a guy.
Trinity: Most guys do.

this quote supports his theory very well though. hm. since god is always thought of as a male. (go watch Dogma)

Evil Dead
not to mention most hackers are guys................

Sifer
I have to agree, he has a very good point there. The Wachowski's don't put things in the script unless it has a purpose.

Kes
Oh come on?! Does are expressions. And God and Jesus are 2 different things.

GABRIEL05
Even if dirtyrider is wrong, I respect the cojones it took to say what he said. And all you catz hatin' on him aint nothin but a buncha whack @$$ marks (you know who you are)!!! Word to yo mama mad

Kes
Nice. could you try english next time.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/helpsmilie.gif

He gave a theory and asked for opinion. Those are ppl opinions.

Ikobe
I want to be a hacker... but I'm generally retarded when it comes to stuff like that... Jesus, half the time I forget my login passwords...

Neo's sanctified turd? Whoa... praise tha pope poop!

Seraph
at the beginning of the first movie, when neo gives choi the computerthing (cd-rom or something like that. dunno the english word) choi says something like.
"You saved me... YOU ARE MY JESUS CHRIST!"
So you see, if you believe in your theory there are two gods...wink

nickjs21
gabriel, even you have to think it's far-fetched. that's just honesty. there "be no hatin" around here.

Kes
Seraph> Probably cos Neo is the one. The savior of the human racestick out tongue

Stovenutts
Choi:"your my savior man, my own personal Jesus Christ."

The Omega

Stovenutts
hes gotta be its in there it means somthing(sacastic)

AliasNeo15
haha, everything has a purpose, i guessconfused

Nickydirtrider
ok i got i no that is is still far fetched,
but i didnt mean everything like when they say holy shit,
but here are some more refereces to trinity as god.
When they dubug him in the car... he says
Switch: You're going to loose it.
Trinity: No I'm not. Clear.
Neo: Jesus Christ, that thing's real?
he is asking her a question, refering to her as jesus
ok one more that i found, when they are driving in the car,
it is neo's first time being back in after he was freed and he looks at that place he used to eat at and says...
Morpheus: Unbelievable, isn't it.
Neo: God.
Trinity: What?
Neo: I used to eat there. Really good noodles. I have these memories from my life. None of them happened. What does that mean?
here is another place where he says god and she responds...
hhhhmmm
well i dont no anymore
remember its just a theory so dont go off ok

Stovenutts
same thing man, hes saying that stuff in surprise or exlamation.
kinda like "jesus!that hurt!" or "god, im tired"

Stovenutts
and the way trinity anwers to those is becuz say u are with a friend and he/she says "god!" obviously ur gonna ask what he/she is saying that for

Stovenutts
THE GOD of what anyways??

nickjs21
i think he means THE god. like, GOD. not like mercury or anyone

Stovenutts
how can she be God, thats stupid

chica16
i think people are over analyzing everything....

Korri
i thought the archeitect was god b'coz he created the matrix and neo was like jesus....neo does mean christ

so in the 3rd film that might mean that neo will die b'coz in the bible jesus sacrificed his life for us (well i dont beleive that im a satinist lol)
so neo will sacrifice his life for the humans

well thats just my theory anyway smile

JavX
Ok all this talk of religion.. the ultimate question is.. outside of the grasp of the matrix.. or matrices for that matter.. who to say that there is a god or goddess?? ever thought that they may become a lord and lady, god and a goddess, givers of life and happiness?? Perhaps.. perhaps not. The matrix is based on an illogical world, thus logically logic would be the most logical way to unlock the real mystery.... a human battery, why not harvest BTU from lets say a deer or bear, not much bigger than a man, but puts off more BTU. Oh you might say.. bear... deer, all creations of the matrix.. perhaps..

Kes
Nickydirtyrider God and Jesus are 2 different things so your theory has a huge flaw.

JavX
Kes, some believe that Jesus is god. though i only believe that jesus was a really good magician.. that is merely my opinion.. it is not right for you to tell somebody that their religious belief is wrong.

"Sometimes is it best to keep your mouth shut and be thought of as a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt!" smokin'

Kes
Ok. Ppl can believe Jesus is God because he was a savior, but sorry God was his father. As far as the story goes. So 2 different things. And I'm not even religious!

JavX
There you go again.. saying God was his father.. and you are not even a religious person. It was once said by a wise man "Pear seeds grow into pear trees, hazel seeds grow into hazel trees, God seeds grow into what?"

Kes
Why do I always get myself into arguments in this area of the forum http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/wallbash.gif

You know in Jesus Christ superstar Jesus asks "why me?" When is in the crussified. lol

When you talk to God it's prayer (sp) when he talks back it's schizophrenia.

JavX
Well im not here to argue, but ill all about upholding somebodies religion even if it isnt my own. I pitty the person that wants to get in a religious debate with me smokin'

Kes
lol Hey who gets the money from the bibles? I mean nobody has the rights to it so?

JavX
Well it has been said that a bible is not to be sold but only given.. I do not know where this is written or if it is just the kindness thing (free thing) I would say that churches get it.. what i want to know is who they think they are fooling with the grape juice!

Kes
grage juice?

JavX
yes sometimes i type too fast for my own good.. but hey what can i say.

Kes
Oh lol but are you saying the wine is grape juice?

JavX
yes grape juice cool so what is it like in portugal?

Kes
You mean is it juice or wine? I have no idea.

JavX
You are confusing me

Kes
I am?blink What were you talking about?

JavX
im tired i need sleep.. send me a private if anybody has any questions for me.. goodnight everybody keep safe

Korri
how did it turn from a religous conversation 2 a conversation abt wine? im lost confused

Kes
lol Well you know in church they give you the body of christ (the white thing i dont know the name is english) and the glass is suppost to have wine but aparently it doesn't stick out tongue

Korri
oh ok sorry u will have 2 excuse me im not all holy n religious infact i worship satan devil

Kes
lol I don't know much about religion either stick out tongue

Korri
oh ok kewl

Kes
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tv_horror.gif

Korri
lol i like it smile

Kes
you like what?the smilie?stick out tongue

Korri
yeah its like me when im watching the matrix lol

Kes
lol Thats a smilie watching a horror movie stick out tongue

Korri
well i must be watching a close up of Trinity thats enuff 2 scare any1 or make them wanna sick

bigbadbike2
Trinity biblically refers to God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. In the Bible it states that God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are in fact one entity. The name they give for this is Trinity.

Merriam-Webster dictionary states this definition: Trinity - 1:the unity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as three persons in one Godhead according to Christian dogma.

So Trinity = 3 in 1, or just the number 3 which biblically represtents completion. Neo, Morpheus, and Trinity.

Neo being Jesus the Savior

Morpheus being the Holy spirit a guide. "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth (God), is come, he will guide you into all truth..." - John 16:13a, The Bible (parenthesis mine). "Take the red pill and I will show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes" - Morpheus, The Matrix 1999

Trinity not being God but completing the other two. I cannot find enough evidence to support Trinity as God, but to represent completion I understand. However it is an interesting idea.

Korri
trinity is no god...just a freak big grin

Kes
Yeh we discussed this in the thread about Trinitys name.

Korri
Trinity means cow mwahahahahahaha!! devil

Stovenutts
yea shes ugly

nickjs21
korri, i don't mean to split hairs, but how can you say you don't believe in christianity and god, yet claim to worship satan? the first place satan was ever mentioned was the bible (well, the old testament, so it would be the torah) -- it says he was an angel cast out of heaven. so . . . to worship satan you would, by default, have to believe in god. either you're a hypocrite or just a half-assed satanist. neither one is very good (why you would worship satan anyway is beyond me).

and what's with you constantly bashing a fictional character? are you that insecure about yourself? i'd have to search, but i can't remember the last time you contributed a meaningful post to this forum.

kes: in english, it's called a host.

bigbadbike2
Oh! Sorry. big grin

Kes
nickjs>Thanks.
BBB2>Its ok topics get repeted all the timestick out tongue

The Omega

One_of_the_Smit
Smith is not god he is a virus...The Architect is "God". Also its kind of hard to be "God" if you and all 2 billion copies of your self and dead too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nickjs21
exactly, omega. lucifer was invented in the bible. ergo (to talk like the architect), korri must believe something the bible says if she believes in the guy. i'm assuming the satan korri worships is the same guy we associate with the bible's version. all i'm saying is that korri can't simply pick and choose what she believes in the bible.

but see, jesus did exist. several pagan roman scholars wrote about him while he was alive, calling him a magician and a jewish rabble-rouser. the texts they wrote still exist. whether he is the son of god or not is certainly open for debate, but his existence is a historical fact that puts him over osiris and athena.

nickjs21
and, smith-guy, i think omega was being sarcastic.

Nickydirtrider
architect is the opisite of god,
think of it,
he is the devil,
he imprssons people against there will to a life of slavory that they can never be freed of
thats just about what the devil does right?

The Omega

Kes
Omega> I live to please youstick out tongue
nickjs> I think she was kidding.

Ushgarak
WHOA!

Ok, intense religious debate is not something we are very hot on around here. FAR too much hassle with that sort of thing in the past.

Even more to the point, it is hardly relevant here. So unless someone has something directly relevant to the topic to say (unlikely, as it is such an unsustainable premise) then I will close this one down.

nickjs21
aye-aye, skipper.

omega: *shrug* can't answer that one. i just know they wrote about him.

kes (if this thread isn't closed before you can answer): who's kidding about what?

Korri
nickjs21> i do believe in god i just worship satan

JavX
Some believe that Satan is the true god and the so called true god is actually satan.. if you think about it.. why would the one true god write a book and say in it.. Do not worship any other gods.. hrmmm makes you think... anywho. if im going to hell for what i blieve.. im sure there are going to be some pretty coo people there waiting on me smile smokin'

Ushgarak
What the heck did I just say, guys? No more debating on religion here, thanks!

Agent_Smith
no neo is not the one.

Kes
korri. I think she said the not believing (not sure about the words) and worship satan thing as a joke.

steffie
it could have some significance that, the name trinity can be linked to the HOLY TRINITY, which is 1)the father, 2)the son, and 3)the holy spirit.

Agent_Smith
no neo is not the one

Agent_Smith
if u watch the matrix revolutions, neo is not the one and that annoying kid from zion is

Agent_Smith
when the oracle told morpheus that he would find the one, she meant that he would find the one that would find the one

Agent_Smith
just thought u might want tu no

Kes
Agent what does that have to do with this?blink

Agent_Smith
well u said he was da one, liar

Kes
I did?

The Omega

Sifer
The Architect told Neo he was the One, as did the Oracle and along with the Merovingian. Not to mention the Agents say "It's the Anomaly". So the Kid isn't the One.

Deimos_2003
My two cents....

I noticed an argument for Neo not being the One somewhere the other day and immediately I thought "bullshit". But with a bit of thought, it began to make sense. If Neo is the One, it means that the Oracle lied (saying he wasn't) and betrayed the rebels (making the prophecy so that the Matrix would be reloaded). And after all, what's so special about Neo? He can't unmake Agents, for example, which he should be able to do (remaking the Matrix as he sees fit etc). The other 'potentials' in the Oracle's apartment also have similar powers, although on a lesser scale. The kids can levitate things for example, and it's only a short hop from there to flight. Perhaps Neo is simply a person so conscious of the Matrix not being real that he can 'cheat' as in a computer game. After all, it is only the mind believing that the Matrix is real that causes people to die inside it. How did he free his mind so much? Morpheus can't have taught him - Neo is more powerful than him - so maybe it came from an outside source.

It is my belief that Neo - and his five predecessors - were only pale imitations of the One described in the prophecy. Perhaps the machines gave the powers to Neo and the others simply to draw him to the Architect and the reloading. The Oracle told Neo that he was close to being the One but that he wasn't - could this be a reference to the fact that she is talking about a different role altogether? The true One will most likely destroy the Matrix as foretold in the prophecy, but Neo and his predecessors are clearly not intended to destroy the Matrix, only preserve it. So who is this true One?

My guess is Kid. That's right - the irritating suck-up from Zion. But it made me think - why would the W. Bros insert such a useless character and even devote an Animatrix episode to him if he wasn't integrally important to the story? Come to think of it, how did he survive the fatal fall from that building and somehow end up unplugged from the Matrix without a red pill to disrupt his I/O signal? In 'Kid's Story' Trinity and Neo admit that they have no idea how he became self-aware of the Matrix and saved himself. For all we know, he has incredible powers but since he is too young to enter the Matrix again, his miraculous escape has been ignored.
If Kid is the true One, then the Oracle's prophecies hold true:

"You're not the One" - Well, Neo can't be the One if Kid is...

"You will find the One" - This is true enough; Morpheus is captain of the Neb when they find Kid and presumably selected him as the next target.

"...like being in love" - The Oracle points out that Neo, if he were the One, should just know it; he clearly doesn't...

"You will love the One" - Here, I can draw comparisons with the rumours about Trinity's death in Reloaded. I went into the cinema expecting her to die and so even when it was obvious that she would survive I was half-expecting her to drop dead. Trinity is constantly being told by Morpheus that Neo is the One so perhaps she thinks that she is in love with him. As Ghost knows all to well, expectation can be cruel and confusing.
Either that or the Oracle was not referring to the true One - instead she was talking about the Ones that the machines create.

Deimos

Kes
Did the Oracle tell Trinity she would love the One or fall in love with the One? Because Trinity can love the kid, mybe they'll create a bound in Revolutions. And be in love with Neo. Do you understand what I'm saying?

Ushgarak
She told Trinity she would fall in love with that person and that person would be the One.

Actually the only direct Prophecy that the Oracle made to Neo in the first film was that he would have to choose between his own life and Morpheus'. She told him we was not the One because he was waiting for something, but that seemed to be a matter of fact statement rather than a prediction.

Also, there is no technical 'true One' or 'true Prophecy'- that is all stuff made up by the Machines.

However, I do not see how Neo not being able to 'unmake' Agents disqualifies him from being the One; we have no true idea how drastic his powers are meant to be and how fast they are meant to develop.

All that said... is there any more actual on-topic comment?

Sifer
Well there is only one true One as he is the anomaly which is created by the system due to the matter of choice smile But his powers are indeed powerful and Neo is definately more intelligent and more powerful than his predecessors (so much can be gained from the 2 films).

Celsius
blink

Korri
sick i think im gonna be sick!!

Marc
In the first movie, Trinity says to Neo (while he is dead): ...the oracle said I would fall in love with a dead man... so you see... you are the one. In spirituality, death = birth.

Another point... the oracle says (in the first matrix): I'm sorry kid, you're not the one... you've got the gift... but it looks like you're waiting on something. Neo says: what? Oracle says: another life maybe... who knows... Hence the reason why Neo dies (makes the choice of saving Morpheus instead of himself), hence the reason why Neo becomes the One.

In the second movie, the oracle says to Neo: So, you're the One.. and she says it very clearly.

Kes
Wow we are way of topic!

Korri
yeah plz dont talk abt neo & the thing anymore its depressing me sad

Sifer
Marc: Trinity never once said I would fall in love with a dead man. She say's this

...that man, the man that I love, would be the One. So you see, you can't be dead, because I love you!

Also, the Oracle in Reloaded says:

Because you're the One

not

So, you're the one

gabimr2
not really..
trinity says..:

- the oracle told me I will fell in love ..and that i will fell in love with
the man that is the one.. so you see..you can be dead..beacuse I love you..

and the oracle told to neo..that maybe in the next life..he would be
the one.. so he dead..and in the next life.. he's the one..
one trinity kiss him mad
laughing out loud

Kes
"the oracle told me I will fell in love ..and that i will fell in love with
the man that is the one.. so you see..you can be dead..beacuse I love you.."

Well that could be interprted has "the men that is the one" the one for her. Like her soul mate. That could have nothing to do with the One from the prophesy.
Thou insted of..."you can be dead" i think its "you cant be dead..."

gabimr2
noup.. I think that in the movie they're trying to tell..that neo its God..
because.. he come's to the world like a human..buth then he dead..
but.. he..ummm..i dont now how to tell in english..let me think.. embarrasment embarrasment
well.. "resusitar" like Jesus you know?? embarrasment
and then he is the most powerfull in the world..and he come to save
us..all the humans..

Kes
Yeh but it can still go both ways. I was just saying that the dialogue it self doesn't prove he's the one. I'm still not sure I believe the kid is the one either. Its just a theory.

rysdigital
god = father + son(jesus) + holy spirit. get your facts straight stick out tongue

princess leia
heehee im a bit late here but that is funny.
i dont think taht trinity is god. really.

gabimr2
god = father + son(jesus) + holy spirit. get your facts straight

(rysdigital)

yeap I think the same..
GOd..father.. SOn.. and holy spirit..
are the same.. the trinity ---hu?
trinity? confused confused hahahahaha Lol!!!!!!!

Kes
I always saw them has 2different enteties (sp). but ok,whatever.

Ushgarak
Notthing more useful to the topic being said, and more religious argument; closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.