whos the villan in spidey 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedioutcast
i think it should be when he encounters venom and carnage

Kes
http://www.killermovies.com/s/spiderman2/articles/2795.html

Check that out.

spideyfreak88
the questions is whos the villians and its Doc. Ock and somebody else i forgot sorry but i'm positive bout Doc. Ock

Morph
Al Roker and Patrick Duffy are the Spider-Man 2 villains, supposedly.

scifigunslinger
It's gonna be Doc Ock.

scifigunslinger
I don't know,though. That dang Al Roker is pretty sinister.

Lt.Columbo
They should have made Venom the villan, he's the ultimate bad guy. Oh wait, since he's the best Spidey Villan (IMO) he should be the baddie in No.3, to give the triliogy a good climaxed end!

Morph
For all the people who don't already know, the definate villains for The Amazing Spider-Man are Dr. Octopus and The Lizard. This HAS been confirmed.....I AM ABOVE THE LAW!

P-NuT
i want to see spidey Vs Venom in spiderman 3 and also hobgoblin. Then we will see a show. imo they are the two strongest and best villians for spidey to come up against.

DemonicGambit
I think he'll face Doc Croc and then they'll introduce Eddie Brock. That way they can have Venom in movie 3! Maybe in 2 he can have the symbiote And it attachs itself to Eddie at the end, perfect set up for part 3...

yes

Strong Bad
The villans are Dr octavias and the Lizard rolling on floor laughing

cgtuna21
mayb u should look on killer movies.com and c who it is. Its definitely doc ock and the lizard.

ragesRemorse
If they had Venom in any of the movies they would have to introduce spiderman weilding the symbiote costume, he wore it long before brock did, that would make for a bad ass movie spidey being consumed by the darkness of the symbiote, but tey got big doc ock and lizard in number 2 which should make for a great movie as long as raimi sticks to the comics like he did in the first

timmy manhole
well, if the new villan is going to be venom, i bet that all the computer animation will make him look kinda crappy. but my money is on either scorpion,doc.ock. But yet they may introduce kingpin or the sinister six. It would be stupid though for them to bring in hobgoblin. does anyone here actually collect the comics, next week venom is taking on the sinister six.

The Swoll
its gonna be doc ock only. no lizard, just an appearence by doc connors

username39120jo
are u sure about that? i heard different storys. some say no lizzard, some say yes lizzard. what is the truth?!!? confused

ragesRemorse
i dont know but i would bet that raimi has somthing planned other than just introducing another villian itll have to bigger and better than the first which almost seems like thered have to be two villians or a semi villian at least

timmy manhole
My spidey sense is tingling, the new villan is definetly.......aunt may.....wait.....no...its...... venom. But my sources could be misinformed.

CaptainInsano
They mention Eddie in Spider-man 1 and basically Eddie works for the daily bugle watch the commentary on the DVD and you'll hear it. As for spider-man 3 I think It would be better to just have venom and leave carnage out that seems like over kill to me.

KidRock
this is garbage...they need to show what happens between harry osborne and spiderman

timmy manhole
Well harry osbourne will probably turn into the green goblin like his father and try kill spiderman,something is going to happen with him anyway.

nightcrawler2
the vilian in spider-man 2 is just wait for it just wait for it
DOC. OCTOPUS zorro

nightcrawler2
ok just say that its doc. octopus and none else i saw it with my two own eyes as for the lizard no appearence, just an appearence by doc connors i guess and as for harry and peter/spider-man who know o wait we all know harry go crazy just like he old man and trys to kill spider-man put i don't think thats going to happen all in this movie put what i do know is that harry gets hes dads company of cores put what he does is pays for doc. octavius to do his experamints and of cores we all know what goes wrong he becomes doc. octopus or as my brother calls him doc.octopussy. thats as muct as i know and if you think i am wrong why don't you go to this web site it's the spiderman 2 website

http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/

ivyem
he should challenge jack sparrow........... i love both characters

Wolfie
This new-designed Doctor Octopus looks a lot better than the comics.

godfather
i heard black cat was making an Appearance, and she starts out as a villian!

supershane
doc.ock is the only villan in the movie

Vagelis
dUDE ITS DOC.OCK.Before i thought it was harry osborn

Vagelis
Whats whith the by vagelis i never made this thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.