Colours

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ikobe
Hm... I haven't really thought this through, but when we're meant to be doing work in school I work it out in my mind.

Inside the Matrix, the world is tinted green. The 'real world' is blue, and the colour the machines show is red. Red, blue and green are the three colours which make up the monotones, black and white. Notice there's three colours... is that another connection with the ternary theme that runs through the Matrix?

Black and white are also very important in the world of the matrix - notice how (especially in the simulation apart from the woman in the red dress) how everyone is dressed in black and white, how a majority of the freed minds in the Matrix wear black (the exceptions being Switch and Niobi, and Morpheus when he wears, uh, purple, I think), Neo respectively, and the Architect wears white...

Well, that's all I'd worked out... feel free to elaborate, comments and whatnot appreciated.

~Ikobe

nickjs21
well, it's true, there is some kind of planned color scheme in the movies. so you've got that. but as for what it means, i can't add anything.

Metroplex
What do you mean that the real world is blue???

Nickydirtrider
the camera has a tint over the lense, a different color for every setting,
matrix is tinited with green
real world is tinited with blue
machines with red
get it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.