Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoseBloom
Happy Dance Well guys, I am waiting for you to post thread, so in the meantime, may you watch my "erotic" bananna-ness grooves. Happy Dance

Kes

badkittykitty
high rose bloom I like your style big grin

yerssot
hi smile

G.P
Hello !

RoseBloom
Thanks for the welcome, I am currently waiting for some people to post in the other threads too...why can't eveyone be as fast as you guys? love

Kes
What other threads?

LilMimister006
Heya! Welcome to the boards! have fun!! big grin

Smllfry247
hey

bigbadbike2
Welcome

RoseBloom
Naw its just I've been posting all over, and this is the only one where the peoples acutally reply back. All well though. So, how's life been going for the hippest people on the web?

Kes
The hippest ppl on the web don't have lifes http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/shifty.gif

yerssot
that's a secret kes!

Kes
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/oops.gif

yerssot
you can say that again!!

Kes
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/oops.gif

yerssot
hehe, a portugese fool on remote control stick out tongue

Kes
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

yerssot
yeah, I don't like it either stick out tongue

Dexx
hello you

Corran
hey rose keep blooming

RoseBloom
Haha, how true is that...of course, only online peoples would type lol, or afk. I guess its us who get the job as secretatries cause we can type like a sun of a gun. All well, I suppose that we shall lurk around in our own states of nerd-ness while the rest of the world comes down with germs! GERMS! HORRIBLE GERMS! Just kidding, but it is a dirty place out there...where's my Lysol?

yerssot
nerds? we? can't be! stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Aww, poor Kes! (hugs)

Hello Rosebloom! I hope you enjoy yoursrlf around herew! Post around, have fun, and so on!

RoseBloom
Believe it or not my friends, but we are online groupies. I don't even know how I came in here...one minute I am looking for some information, the next thing I see is some guy telling me that I am a member of this...Forum? Well, what else am I going to do with my time? Progress into something a mother can be proud of? Not bloody likely, I'll stay down here in the basement away from all sources of natural light thank you very much. So...in the meantime I think I shall sit back and wait for your replies (which I love) to come in, though I must say it takes several hours. As I wait, I shall continue to enjoy ridding my area of all signs of germ life. Not really, but I have to think of something to say, as most of you really hate it when people just post "Yo," so being the Unearthly saint that I am, I choose to make it worth while, actually, I would be very surprised if anyone even read this far, and you, good person, are the subject to my nerd statement earlier...poor soul. Wait...I am the one typing this...so I suppose we have something in common. Well hi ho, I shall now pleasure you with my erotic bananna dance of pleasure! Happy Dance As you become beside yourself with my hotness, I must tell you all to keep on truckin', a phrase I am sure that hasn't been around since the 60's, I would know as I was born healthy in the 80's. rock And last but not least, I leave you with a smiley hat has nothing to do with anything... santa

chico23
Welcome to the board!

Kes
WOW RoseBloom. Thats a big statment stick out tongue

BOPRecruit 16
sup and welcome to kmc rosebloom? bloom probably has nothing to do with orli does it? he he

battosai yuriko

RoseBloom
What the hoo-haa is an orli? And don't ask me what a hoo-haa is cause I don't know.

ChinaNiki
Aloha Rose (presentation of non-germy flowered leis)

Welcome to Fantasy Island. wink

RoseBloom
Is this really a fantasy island? And shouldn't that be proper? Like, Fantasy Island? You know, I really should share some good advice so that today isn't toally waisted. How about...Don't ever pick on the nerds, because they remember everything!!! Ever seen Attack of the Nerds? Do you really want that to happen to you? I don't want it to happen to me, because chances are they could sneak right up on me since I am always on this computer, which isn't all that great anyway. Now, for a fact of the day. It is impossible to lick your elbow, and 75% of the people who just read the above will actually try and lick their elbow. Well, I gotta go...do something...anything. I need to see sunlight, tata for now. (And if there is some sort of typo, stick it in your eye)

ChinaNiki
I think nerds probably remember everything because they have exceptional, if not photographic, memories. I mean, nerds train their brains to retain all sorts of crazy facts (and non-crazy facts as well). Once you have that skill it really doesn't go away. Sort of like riding a bike, you don't really forget how to work the brain thing. reading wink

Daughter of a nerd. Former nerd. big grin
(although math does present a problem, so maybe I wasn't as much of a nerd back then as I thought) roll eyes (sarcastic)

RoseBloom
Not only that, but they have computer power! They could like, program your computer to blow up and kill you. Or virus it or something. You know who else you should watch out for? Circus folk, them people's are s-c-a-r-y! Watch our for the nerds, and for them Circus folkers.

ChinaNiki
Does that cover the folks in Cirque de Soleil? Flexibility doesn't even cover it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/sport.gif

I always wanted to be a gymnast, but I had to settle for flips on the trampoline instead. sad

RoseBloom
The Sorki de what? Umm, you just keep doing what you're doing man. But you know what's entertaining? Comedy Central, now that's funny stuff...

BOPRecruit 16
orli is orlando's nickname. or so i heard. ja ne!

battosai yuriko

mikeysgothicgur
Hey, it's nice to meet you! You will enjoy it here, it's so fun and everyone is so so sweet

Love,
Jenny/SiZzLe

RoseBloom
Yeah, I love it here, its so FUN!!! You know, I normally post a lot of stuff, but tonight I am l-a-z-y. Someone else take the job.

Ushgarak
Aww, well, we are all lazy sometimes...

RoseBloom
Especially today, I fancy just sitting here and responding to posted threads, so that means you guys have to reply if I am going to busy myself for several hours. ^.^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.