Nascar Fans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

smithers2003
Does anyone like nascar winston cup racing?

bigbadbike2
I enjoy it, however, I rarely get to watch it.

Dexx
i like the cars.....but i don't enjoy watching it. f1 and wrc are so much better...

Metroplex
All Nadcar is about is just turning around in circles. Theonly way they can pass the guy in front of them is only with their turning techniques. I dont like wacthing Nascar ecept for the crashes.

Dexx
well..there are some piloting skills required. And the whole gear shifting, traction controll isn't easy i think. But it's still boring.

Tex
You should check out www.Gaytona.com! Its run by Atlanta-based drag queen and public-access TV personality Betty Jack Devine.zorro
http://www.gaytona.com/recapbettyjack.jpg

julibug
jeff gordon, bobby labonte, tony stewart, little e, ok - i'm surrounded by these nascar fans & i hear all these names all the time & i think i know all the driver's & their sponsors & their car #'s & their new paint schemes, etc. etc. etc. - sooo, whilst i may not be much of a fan myself, i think i can converse about it ok.

bigbadbike2
Most people here, I think, relate to F1 racing.

Dexx
not that many

bigbadbike2
Maybe my assumption was wrong. I am online mostly early morning in the US. Therefore I believe that there was more people online from elsewhere rather than here.

diegocala
I love NASCAR, Jimmie Johnson is the driver I like! Been to a bunch of races, got a friend that gets up pit passes...nothing but fun!

julibug
if i had to pick a fave, it would be dale jarrett.

smithers2003
Hey Everyone... thanks for the reply

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.