Tattoos - would you show yours?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kes
So who has tatoos?What and where are they? lol
Do you like them?Dislike them?
Want one? wink

I love tatoos! Not the entire body covered in them but a few is cool! wink I have a horse tatoo on my shoulder! And want to make a tribal (don't know if it's the same in english) on my lower back! stick out tongue
Who else? smile

diegocala
I have 4, in various places, arm, back, calf and one right on me arse!

mechmoggy
5 of em'.

Pretty much all over me, but my most unusual is inside my bottom lip.

Had all but 1 before I was 18, regret a couple but have learned that they're a part of me.

Kes
Why but what are they? Any particular design?
I made mine 1year ago! Wanted to do another right after but they are quite expensive! lol

mechmoggy
I have....

A chinese dragon (big colourful number)
A fantasy dragon (Black only)
A British bulldog
A Cartoon cat
My nickname and the wifes name in my lip

Raz
On your lip? Ouch!

mechmoggy
Well I was 19 and drunk and in Blackpool celebrating...need I say more? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kes
lol cool! I was thinking about a dragon for my arm. kinda like angelina jolies but dragons are the maskote of a soccer club that i hate so changed my mind! messed I'll probably do a bracelet around my arm. and i got to make a spider web probably with a spider in it on my ankle. but like i say have to same money for that! stick out tongue
Oh and the chinise letter for life (which is what i dont have) on my rist! stick out tongue

mechmoggy
I'd love a couple of full arm/shoulder pieces, but that kinda thing takes money that I ain't got. Plus I'm not sure how my other tats would look when covered over. My friend had a tat covered over and the new one looked really dark and crap.

Wouldn't mind another black only dragon on my other calf to match the one I've got, but the store I got it at closed down. I haven't seen any that are as good since then.

Kes
The net as pretty cool Dragons! Or are you talking about tatoo places?! blink stick out tongue

mechmoggy
roll eyes (sarcastic)

If anyone ever asks why I have a dragon tattoo, I always tell them its in honour of my mother-in-law. wink

Kes
lol big grin

diegocala
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Tex
Does Ms.Mechmoggy have any?wink

Captain REX
Some pretty interesting tatoos Mech. I repeat Tex's question.

I'm not getting any tatoos any time soon. I'd stick out like a sore thumb in family photos if I had one on my arm or something.

finti
dont need to take the family photoes in the nude rex.
I have two tattoos, one on each arm. The left arm is a Viking.roll eyes (sarcastic) and on the right it is an, almost, full overpart of the arm it is a a Celtic cross mixed with a Norse/Viking style of art try to dig up a picture of it.

finti
Hmm only one I could find and it aint the best but you get the general idea............me thinks

Evy_O
Ohhh! Tatoos! Love them! But I'm not going to have one 'cause probably I'll want it removed after a couple of years...

I did henna last summer, though (a small tribal somewhere err... private) and want to do another one this summer! big grin big grin big grin

Kes
Cool finti! smile
Evy a tatoo is suposto have a meaning to the person who makes it not to be cool to see or a fashion. So your right in not making on for real. stick out tongue

Kes
ya Rex if its in the arm just wear a shirt with sleeves.smile Or is it that mum doesn't allow?shifty

Evy_O
Thanks, Kes stick out tongue That's what I thought! big grin

Corran
I have considered getting a tattoo, but there are lots of different ideas and things I am considering, I can't decide what to get, it would be too much to get all.

Kes
lol i know how you feel corran! there are a lot of tatoos i want to make just not enough money to make them! When I do my mum will have a fit! to many big grin

Tex
Finti has girly armsstick out tongue

Corran
No-one else noticed Tex, you take a close interest in Finti don;'t you?

Fire
Well I dont have anything against them
just never had the money and the guts for it so far, maybe some day

btw does it hurt a lot?

Kes
It depends where you make it. Mine is in my shoulder blade and it didn't hurt at all.smile

happy kine
i kinda date this girl who has a bunch of tattoos... i find that a woman with a tattoo on her lower back is very sexy. although i'd never get a tattoo... too permanent. she has a tattoo with something in arabac written and when she went to the middle east for vacation (yeah i know what kind of vacation is that?) she had to have it coverd because it was blasphmeous.

Kes
lol stick out tongue

Tex
I would love to take a vacation to the Middle East.
Especially to Jordan or India, although that's technically in Asiastick out tongue

finti
technically in asia?

julibug
i'm thinking of getting a little purple ladybug on my right ankle. something small, so i won't wish i didn't have later.

Kes
lol i coud never regret a tatoo. well i only have one but gonna have more.
Besides on your ankle?! you are gonne forget you have it lol
Though red would look cooler i thinksmile

Ushgarak
I always thought I would loathe tattoos on a girl... but then I saw some nice ones and... I dunno...

Kes
I guess it depends on the tatoo! Some can be really sexy! smile

Ushgarak
Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Kes
yeah baby!

Ushgarak
Do you have any sexy tattoo plans?

Kes
Well the tribal on my lower back is gonna look pretty sexy! lol

Ushgarak
Ooooooooooooohhh! (lost in imagination)

I PMed you, yknow...

Kes
Now i PM you. Oh it's bad not bed lol stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Lower back tatoos= GREAT sexy potential...

Kes
big grin

Ushgarak
Photo of tattoo for Ush=good idea.

Kes
To bad i dont have a photo of the tatoo I have, though no scanner either so!stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Darn, foiled again...

julibug
Naw, I won't forget it!! And I think purple, because that's my fave color & it'll kinda be my trademark - a purple ladybug. laughing out loud

LilySatine
When my Lord of the Ring's obsession was at it's fullest, I wanted to get my belly button pierced and use a gold ring to represent the "One Ring". Then I wanted to get the inscription from the ring tatood around the belly button. laughing out loud
Now I just want a butterfly!

Captain REX
I'd like a pic too Kes...but drat, me and Ush have been foiled. There goes the world domination plan...

That would have been weird as weird could get, Lily. Belly button piercings suck anyway. A friend of mine got one, and now it's infected. sick

Kes
yeh you have to be very careful with bellybutton percings cause they tend to get caught in the clothes. and pulling is bad. If I haver make 1 it will be on my brow (sp).
As for the pic its of a future tatoo. lol
like i said a tatoo cant be a fashion trend. Atleast not the 1st 1! it as to be something that as a meaning to you not just now but for the rest of your life stick out tongue

Kes
Mine is in my shoulder blade so i sometimes forget it lol ! I mean i know i have it but dont really think like:' Oh I have a tatoo better hide it from that old lady!' or something like that lol big grin

Evy_O
I used to like belly button piercings... Not any more...
Kes! Don't you dare make a piercing on your eyebrow!!!! It sucks!!! Yack! I forbid it! stick out tongue

Kes
Its the only place that i like it. oh and in the tongue i like that a lot to. but preferably in a guy! big grin That i want to kiss! I hear its really good! stick out tongue

Corran
That you want to kiss? I hear it's better for other 'things'

yerssot
*starts dreaming away*
hmm... chocolate... *drools*

Kes
lol probably yeh! stick out tongue

finti
depends though

Kes
depends?

finti
on who/what is to be kissed

Kes
stick out tongue Ah ok.

Evy_O
Kes, kissing a guy with piercing on the tongue is awful... Yack! I don't like earrings on boys... Bleh... stick out tongue

DON'T make a piercing on your eyebrow for God's sake! Make one on the belly button, it's nicer... happy

Kes
I like earings on boys! well if they are piercings not does huge rings that a parret could land on! stick out tongue
Never on my belly button! It freaks me out! Nobody toutches my belly button!sad
But all I have is 2piercings on the top of my ear, you know the shell?!smile

Evy_O
LOL! What's so special about your belly button? stick out tongue
I have two piercings on each ear!
Oh, I know the shell! Cool place for earrings wink

Kes
i just dont like it when people toutch it! i is a wierd felling! bad wierd felling!stick out tongue

finti
he he got both ear pierced

Kes
Are they big earing or just small?

Ushgarak
(nods as if he has any sort of useful opinion at all)

Kes
you always have usefull opinions Ush. Even when you say nothing at all!big grin

Ushgarak
Bascially the whole piercings/tattoos aren interests me a lot more than it used to but until I SEE it I have no good idea what looks good or not...

Kes
lol Well in my case the pircings are small. They look like earings but are located in the shell of my ear!smile As for the tatoo I guess only seeing it would do!sad

Ushgarak
Yes indeed... tricky problem, that!

Kes
yeh!erm

Ushgarak
Oh well, I am sure you will solve it some time...

Kes
yeh I'll have to work on that!smile

Ushgarak
woo-hoo!

Kes
big grin

cermiestar
tongue piercings ew.

Kes
What are you like cermie?Like fashion wise?

cermiestar
how do you mean?

Kes
like are you a betty?

Ushgarak
wow, this is like a foreign language...

Kes
what?you dont know what catogory you fall into?

Ushgarak
Me? No.

Kes
what tipe of clothes do you wear?

Ushgarak
Errr... polo shirts and pastel coloured trousery things...

Kes
something tells me you are a betty!big grin
I'm a dread. Baggy jeans and pretty much everything is baggy! lol
Always in tennis shoes and stuff!
Whats your hair like?the size and cut?

Ushgarak
You've SEEN my hair haven't you? In my pic. It is short and with a side parting.

Kes
yeh it could have grown. a side parting big grin ok you are def. a betty!

Ushgarak
Right... what's that then?

Kes
well here in portugal its rich, snob boys! but you dont write like that so technacly you are just a clothes tipe of betty! big grin

Ushgarak
Yeah, certainly not rich... anyway, certainly no tattoos on me!

yerssot
I want to be rich *sobs*

Kes
So do I!sad

finti
small ones, can see them here

Kes
they look small! is that your daughter? cute!smile

finti
yes it is my daughter Live

Kes
her name is live?cool! coolhow old is she?

finti
she turned 2 in february her name is pronounced as in to live only the pressure is on the e so it sounds like Liveh.
The name is old norse and means guarded

Phoenix
i want a black silouette flame phoenix on the small of my back - ive seen one before, theyre great!!!

Ushgarak
(gasps!)

LOVELY idea, Phoe!

Phoenix
big grin

Ushgarak
(loses self in dream world imagining it)

Kes
Cool. Diferent I like that.big grin

Kes
Wow Good one!big grin

Ushgarak
Yup yup yup!

mechmoggy
For those that asked earlier on: No Mrs.MM has no tattoo's, but she has got her belly button pierced.

I used to have the top of my ear pierced, but I had to take it out due to my work. Crap, it looked really kewl too.

finti
Well Kes tha name is quite regulare in Norway only the more modern version of the name LIV, like in LIV Tyler actually the name has two meanings: guarded or life. The old runes tells the name means both of

cermiestar
am i? what's a betty?

Kes
A betty is a girl o wears polo shirts over her shoulders. and tight jeans or suit trousers. With big earings. lol usually very snob (but i'm not saying you're snob whistle )

j/k stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Isn't there a better name for a male 'Betty'?

Kes
betinho! I translated betty cos thats how i heard it.smile

Ushgarak
Ooooh..

Kes
But its the same just the male version of the name in portuguese. stick out tongue

julibug
wow. i go to work one day and look at all the posts i missed! wow. hey, those of you with tattoos - does it hurt really really bad? i want that little bug on my ankle, but i'm a big ol' wimp!!

say, ush, where can i see that pic?

julibug
btw, kes, i wonder what category i fit into? i wear jeans mostly, jeans or jean shorts w/t-shirts or tank tops.

finti
country girl big grinbig grin which is cool

Kes
LOL I agree with Finti!big grin Its hard to say, it dependes on how you are personally, also its hard to say because you live in a complitly different planet! lol Its a different world from here. smile
Your question if it hurts, mine didn't, but like I said before it dependes on where its made. I dont have an on my ankles so I dont no.

finti
tattoos hurts no doubt, depend on where you wanna have it. Some areas of the body is much more sensitive than others. But it does hurt to take a tattoo thats the plain truth

Kes
Mine didn't!smile

Lara
some ppl can deal with pain better than others.

Ushgarak
I understand it hurts more if done against the bone, so woman have... uhh... certain extra places it can be done less painfully.

Lara
I knew one of you lot would say that!

Ushgarak
'twas a girl who told me that just two days ago.

Lara
was this the friends gf you were bb sitting?

Ushgarak
Yup. And yup, she has one atop her left breast.

Lara
didnt want to know!

Ushgarak
This IS a tattoo thread. I was just pointing out she knows from experience. And it is not rude, or anything!

Lara
i didnt say that it was!

Ushgarak
Sounded like you did...

Corran
Huh, Huh you said breast.

Lara
now how immature and childish is that!?

Corran
Very, why do you ask?

Lara
I didnt I was being flipent.

Corran
I know I was playing dumb, dah.

finti
playing?

Lara
yes idd finti, I also thought he was born that way! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
Hey I resemble that remarks, I mean resent.

finti
we know what you ment

Lara
evil face yes

julibug
my husband asked me if i was going to get my tattoo on my breast, but then he said, no, wait, don't want anyone else touching you there! i bet it would hurt a lot less there than on my ankle, though. i'm probably going to get it today, so i'll give an update, and i have a digital camera, so if all goes well, you all can see! (careful, ush, just a pic of the tattoo itself)

julibug
i wanna see your pic roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
Look here

members pics

Phoenix
Member pic topics are always pretty pointless - you get abt 3 piccies then 25 pages of chattn abt completely randum stuff!

Corran
I think this one had more than 3, if I remember rightly there were 4.

Phoenix
big grin

yerssot
nope, that fourth one didn't work, remember?

julibug
looks like bad boy had a lot of pics. well, ush, i've seen your pic. not what i had pictured in my mind. no one ever looks like i think they will, though. well, going here in about 30 minutes for the tattoo. i'm a little nervous! i'll let you all know how it goes.

Corran
Good luck, don't forget the digital camera.

yerssot
enjoy

oh, and btw, corran doesn't look like ob1

Corran
I dont?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>