Do you think more bands should make DVDs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jfalk68

yerssot
and lets kick that one to the newly opened music forum smile

BackFire349
no. theirs already to many. every band has a dvd.

Tex

jfalk68
Not really, man - it's mostly just contemporary top 40 crap. The only real band to come out with a DVD set in recent times that comes to mind is Zeppelin. If you're a Zeppelin fan, I highly recommend getting it if you haven't already (link is in my sig).

I'm sure Bjork's DVDs are fascinating to watch, but I don't like enough of her songs to want to sit through all 30!

BondJamesBond
I have that one, and your link looks like SPAM

jfalk68
Yeah, it does now that you mention it... just enthusiastic about the collection tho.. but if you can suggest a way to share a link with somebody in such a way that it doesn't come across as spam in some form or another, I'm all ears. That's what I thought I was doing, 'cause it's not like that's my permanent sig or anything.

finti
Zeppelin`s dvd is awesome, pure magic. Especially the Earl court part.
But there are a lot of good DVD`s out there, looking forward to whenever they`re gonna release Deep Purples California Jam

LindsIsTightK
Well from the music DVDs that I have seen in the past, I haven't been too impressed so I can take them or leave them.~

Killer
Orgy!!!!

*waits*

Their workin on it.. 8)

cupkake
yes, i think they should make dvd's but only of live concerts.....so if u can't go to the conncert u can always watch...i have seen a few and they were great. but of cource they were bands/people i loved

wicker_man
Certainley i'd luv to see some DVD releases of Nirvana,Bad Religon or Pitchshifter. Two of who are no longer with use.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.