Hillary vs Brittney

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smllfry247
You know how Brittney Spears started out sweet and innocent and now is a complete tramp! I think hillary duff will end up the same way!! Here are some pics of Brittney in her early career...

Smllfry247
another...

Smllfry247
pretty innocent huh!? oh in the first pic notice chest size!!

Smllfry247

Smllfry247

Smllfry247
hmmmmmm could hillary end up like brittney in a few years!>> Who knows

VampirePrincess
I hope not!

That will be scary!

Stovenutts
both hot... both cant act

Dark_Queen
it looks like hillary has become brittany already! they look almost the same.

sylfdestructiv
who's hillary?

BondJamesBond
Both can come ove my house anytime!

BOPRecruit 16
hilliary vs. britney? gosh, what an age and appearance difference. i'm not going to judge/compare between the two. only that i hate britney spears.

battosai yuriko

BackFire349
hillary is so damn hot, its ridiculous. i know she's like 14, but when i see those pics, im feeling so pedafile.

Tired Hiker
Go rub one out.

bigbadbike2
I just realized Britany Spears initials are B.S. laughing out loud

LindsIsTightK
I <3 Britney, don't hate guys, shes just being herself. So what if all of us may not approve, she is still makin a hell of a lot more money then any of us ever will be so apparently she's doing something right.

As for my feelings on Hillary, words can't explain the hatred. I met her, it wasn't a pretty picture.........

STARDUST
I think Hillary is really trying to be like Brittany. They look really simmilar. Hillary Duff should really stick to acting not lke she's great but if her voice breaks one more mirror I'll scream.lol

bigbadbike2
I realize everyone that is famous has had to work very hard to get there, and Britany Spears is no exception. I just couldn't resist making a joke. I apologize.

Smllfry247
lol, Stardust

GroundedAgain
they both scare me. both can never be too bada** becuz of their backgrounds with disney.

Killer
Hillary a singer.. okay.. that's the day.. she will never make it.. and if she does i hope she......

GroundedAgain
allow me to finish that for you...... is a f*cking one hit wonder and gits ugly and dies and everyone forgets her within a week Happy Dance

ObieTrice 26
theres this 1 kid in my class who like her as a singerWhat the f**k? and he also likes 50 Cent and Eminem blink thats like having gospel music and techno in 1 song if u know wut i mean

Killer
haha grounded.. there's the truth!

liz123
i am sort of on brittneys side shes got more albums than hillary and she is more experienced than her and hillary cant sing that great.

crazy_rock_chic
hmmm......britney or Hilary.....tough 1,they both cant sing.....they both cant act.....they both look too old for their age and they both had something to do with disney......hmmm.....i hate them both equally big grin I hope britney gets plastic surgery and 4gets to take the medication and her face goes all wierd and i hope Hillary ages b4 her time and by the time she's 20 she looks 50 big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.