KoRn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stovenutts
I know alot of people dont like them,but then again, alot of people do. i like them becuz they are different from alot of rock bands. why or why dont u like them?

VampirePrincess
Well I have a diffrent opinion on them. I listen to them in middle school and I really was not a big fan. I was more into other things. They are not diffrent to me. They sound like whiney kids that want attention.

No offense.

BackFire349
they used to be a great band. their first album is still the deepest and emotional music ive ever heard. and alot of bands whine about stuff. the difference is the singer from korn actually has something worth whining about. what happened to him is absolutely tragic and brings extreme depth to his songs and lyrics. their new stuff is a bit tame, but still nice to listen to sometimes. i think they are much better them the majority of the metal out there today.

Stovenutts
yea theyre first one was the best but now their music is getting repetitive

Tired Hiker
They covered "Gotta Have Faith" better than Goerge Michael. That song rocks.

Tired Hiker
c'mon, I'm waiting.

VampirePrincess
I thought that was Limp Bizkit... Unless KoRn did it too...

*confussed*

BackFire349
it is limp bizkit

VampirePrincess
Ok I was going to say!

Tired Hiker
Korn and Biscuits, I'm getting hungry.

BackFire349
welcome to my world

Mafia Girl
i like KoRn im not really as in to their music as i used to be but i was really pleased with the untouchables CD.....i think they are a really good band....

-=Urot=-
The only Korn album I liked was Follow the leader.

Now I loved the work Jonathan Davis did on the Queen of the Damned soundtrack & score.

I thought it was foul that J.D. couldn't sing on the soundtrack because of his contract. So I had to use Kazza to get the original tracks with Jonathan's voice.

My fav J.D. song from QOTD.

1.FORSAKEN
2.Slept So Long
3.Not Meant For Me
4.System
5.Redeemer

P.S. I thought Wayne Static's version of "Not Meant for Me", was really good too.

DeNiro
i really dont know nothng about them but i think their music is kick ass especilly to listen to them whilke u r driving it makes u want to drive really fast lol!

Metroplex
I really like their songs freak on a leash (old one) and I did my Turn.

wicker_man
I must admit i wasn't Korns biggest fan when i first heard them, but when i first heard Thoughtless (Taken from there 'Untouchables' album) i thought wow along with songs like Here To Stay,I Did My Time,Freak On a Leash & Got The Life i changed my opinion although they are not my favourite rock band i do have a more positive opnion then originally.

metamorphic
I think KoRn rocks big style , There muzik is soo cool...!!!! rock

Evil-X
KoRn kicks ass! I like the songs they made with Ice Cube too.

Korri
i love KoRn follow the leader rocks!!

Killer
They signed Orgy.. I am cool with them!!

plus their lyrics go deep.. well at least the older songs.. the new shit sounds all the same..

total metalhead
Korn would have been my heroes if they'd never made Untouchables. Korn/Life Is Peachy/Follow the Leader albums are amazing, and their newest cd Take A Look In The Mirror is much better than most of their new stuff.

in flames
yes its much much better then anything they have done since life is peachy...but it sounds a bit repeative

total metalhead
yeah a bit but anythings better than the constant whining on Untouchables. when i first bought it i listened to the first track which was Here To Stay and i was like wow this song is gonna be a classic! i couldnt believe they followed it up with some really generic, dull tracks which didnt sound anything like Korn at all. and Issues wasnt too good either.

Patient_Leech
KRon. Kinda like pron.

AsbestosFlaygon
KoRn is the biggest influential band in my life.
It's the band responsible in turning me into a metalhead.
I wouldn't be listening to metal, if it wasn't for KoRn.

I had a rough time back in middle school through high school.
I was literally the class clown, picked on even by the nerds.
I was known as the 'loner' of the school.

Their music always soothed me.
In some way, I can relate to their music, especially their earlier stuff.

Jonathan Davis has one of the most unique voices in metal.
The band itself has a unique sound to it that no other band can imitate.

Though I've moved on to heavier stuff, I still respect them as a band. Too bad Head left. Since then, their musical ingenuity has never been the same.

Patient_Leech
The music snob part of me doesn't want to like them, but I can't help it. I do. Granted, some material I like more than others. The songs on Follow The Leader with the rapper shit is retarded to me. That keeps me from wanting to buy that album (even though Got The Life is one of my favorite songs by them).

Myth
I like Korn. They have a lot of good songs, but there songs can be really hit or miss. I saw them live twice. The first time was a ton of fun. The second time revealed that they pretty much put on the same show every time. I prefer when bands change up their act, but even though the 1st and 2nd time I saw them were about 7-8 years apart, it still felt like watching a precisely choreographed routine that lacked all spontaneity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.