How the Matrix may survive Revolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

Metroplex
I tried to explain my theory in the philosophy section. My theory is to use fear. Fear can cause anyone to believe in anything. Just make Neo create a giant meteor to destroy the Earth in the Matrix. Everyone gets scared and when the meteor almost comes into contact, unplug themfrom the matrix and they should wake up believing there in some new world(the after life)

It may be far fetched but thats my idea.

The Omega

Stovenutts
i dont really think they will end it, judging by the way the new matrix online game coming out says it takes place before during and after the movies, how can there be a matrix after the movies? it doesnt end,thats how. has anyone seen "Marticulated" in the Animatrix? the humans are puting some machines in a matrix. maybe the humans will put all machines in the matrix and once they have enough in, they can crash it.

Korri
kewl theory wink

W. Lee Chojin
Wow !!
about that "Marticulated" animatrix ...... they took the matrix concept and push it far far way ......

Humans, at the surface, whit a little "demon", programing machines !!!!

Alias Neo
Imagine if the rebels really did free all the people plugged into the matrix
six billion(6,000,000,000,just to show how big that is) people sudenly waking up and finding their sevels in a half destoyed world controlled by robots.

Kes
Doubt that will happen.

AliasNeo15
read the spoiler thread and all ur answers will be answered.

The Omega

r u lot just film fanatics or are you genuinely interested/concerned about the matrix? i rekon omega knows more than he makes out. interesting choice of name : )

revolution_man
this really doesnt have anything to do with this thread but i am thinking about buying the animatrix. is it worth 20 dollars?

The Omega

neo_dragon
hey, who says there's still six billion people still one earth? didn't they use nuclear weapons to scorch the sky? Swami Vishnu had estimated that in an all-out nuclear holocaust, 90 per cent of the Western world's population will be destroyed. But underdeveloped countries like China, India and the African States would still have many survivors. Of one billion Chinese, 300 million would survive; of the 700 million Indians, 200 million would survive and at least 200 million Africans would survive in their countries. i pasted that from a site called WWW.DayafterIndia.com. hey, maybe that might also explain why there are so many people of color in zion.

nickjs21
woah, i took that the wrong way after reading it . . .

anyway, on-topic, they don't unplug `em. it's the whole convo that neo had with the old guy, about "we need them just as they need us."

seroth sujizero
To get back on topic: We already know the matrix is going to survive. An official game (The Matrix Online) picks up after the battles in revolutions. Thus concluding the matrix still exists. It is that simple. Official game, licensed by the wachowski's and stuff, so there you have it. The only thing that can happen in Revolutions is the matrix crashing big-time but somehow getting restarted again (because sentinels that are left might rebuild it or something lame like that). But that's all. It probably won't even crash, but i'm not sure of that.

Hmmmmm, i get the impression that most are missing the significance, seriousnes and accuracy of the matrix but id be wasting my time trying to explain. you have to see it for yourself remember. My apologies to Ms Omega. nice to meet you (virtually speaking) smile nice to see the fairer sex showing an interest in the matrix.

Dexx
doesn't matter how many ppl there are. They're still a lot more than what zion could have handled if not destroyed. So the thing is a mas awakening would take preparations, supplies, homes.
The awakening part wouldn't normally have to be such a big deal if there are no more obstacles (agents and other good intentionated softwares) in front of them. A soft could be written to wake them all up...but as i said..that's not the problem.

P.s.: and where would we be seeing all of those bad ass effects if not within the matrix? stick out tongue...sparring programes?..naah...that's like playing multiplayer with bots..not the real thing

whiterider
my guess is that neo is one of the few ones. from what i saw the architect said that there were 6 matrix's and zion's right. well the game must be built on that maybe that there is a new matrix. or it might be that the matrix that neo is fighting to destroy does stay. it is all a matter of patience for the last and final movie to come out.

The Omega

nickjs21
which makes you wonder, if the humans gain control over the matrix, what do they do with it? of course, i suppose that's already been mulled over a thousand times, but it really makes me wonder.

The Omega

-=Urot=-
If neo woke everyone up at the same time. The whole human race would DIE.

They would need food and shelter. None of which can be found on the earth in its current condition.

If you remember M1 the people are eating the liquified remains of the dead. And as far as shelter is concerned, the pod protected them from all of the elememts.

So Neo would have to keep the matrix going inorder to slowly rebuild the earth into a more of a suitible place to enhabit.

They would need the machines help inorder to rebuild the earth, as the oracle stated in M2.

Side Note: The machines are not really the humans enemy. If you think back to The Second Renaissance, Parts 1 & 2 The machines really wanted peace, but all the humans wanted to do was make war out of ignorance and fear.

The oracle and The Architect came to the humans many times trying to make peace. They were denied everytime by the humans.

The oracle and The Architect were the robots wearing formal dress to the hearings (The machines were shells for the two programs. The main programs for the Oracle and the Architech were still in M1).

The Architect was wearing a top hat and holding a apple.
If you notice after the humans were defeated by the machines, the Architect was wearing black and holding another red apple. At that point he was not a peace maker, but a judge of humanity.

Another side note: M1 is located in the Middie East in the same location as modern day israel.

-=Urot=-
Oh and to add to my last post. The people who live in zion are called Zionist. As in the Jewish Zionist Movement. So The W Bros are dealing with curent issues in all three of the matrix movies.

The Omega

nickjs21
he's probably referring to the zionist movement dealing with getting the israelites a land of their own. but you're right about the history of the word.

in EITHER CASE, it's irrelevant to the question. make a new thread for the side notes, urot.

Verity
i think really what's going to happen is..humans r going to have to find some balance between their needs and the machines' needs.....Neo will be the key to that!!!smile

nickjs21
i think you're probably right.

Matrix Overload
What if there is a matrix inside of a matrix? What if the whole saving zion business is just another means of control? I think that the "real world" is just another matrix. They think they're free, but in reality, they are still slaves. It's just there to keep them busy so they won't escape and the machines are still in control.

lil bitchiness
No possible way to unplug everyone....
i still dont get how machines managed to plug lets say 3 billion if not more, but hey...

how many nukes did they throw....if this happened as morpheus says at the end of the 20th century...e.i. 1999, and then its close to 2199...shouldnt have sky cleared a bit at least...blink

one possible thing is to re-build the world from the people already unplugged...but the sky is still scourched, so.....they wouldnt survive anyway...
baicly....their best option is to stay plugged, so it seems......

JediHDM
there isn't, take it from me, i used to be the most obsessive about that, but its not real...Also, Zionism is/was a movement for Jews to obtain a land of their own, and, based on biblical references, the place where 01 was IS contained in that area. And i think 01 and the machine city are the same, i mean, it makes sense that the "cradle of life" would also be where life was assured...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.