Halo2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stovenutts
If you've played the first HALO then you know about its awsome graphics and gameplay.HALO2 is said to be even better than the first with better graphics and smarter AI, and even better gameplay. There is a "Trailer" out, actually I believe it's just the first level, that shows these great graphics and the begining of the story. If you havn't seen it, or want to see it again
http://gigex.com/gp/gp.asp?PackageId=0052300016&source=00097

reply about what you think.

Metroplex
I saw some previews of it on the Tech channel on a show called X-play. You can now jump onto oncoming enemey vehicals, kick them out and use it for yourself. It looks really good.

ObieTrice 26
the first 1 was awsome!i remember me and my friend were playing and he trashed his warthog, so i flipped it and it squashed himbig grin i was like "die f*cker!!!"laughing out loud

BackFire349
half life 2 > halo 2

Stovenutts
no way half life can be better than halo2. but, whats that half life expansion?(cant think of the name) well its an online game thats comming out for xbox. now that looks awsome

TedO
You also get ahold of one of the light saber type wepons... a little "slips" that one of the guys at E3 let out

bigbadbike2
I will own this game when it is released.

Stovenutts
ya im gonna try and get it reserved when it is available cuz its gonna be sold out for a loooooong time.

BackFire349
i promise you half life 2 will be way more unique, advanced and be much greater in scope then halo 2. the engine, graphics, physics and AI are all going to be amazing in half life 2. again, half life 2 will put halo 2 to shame. as will doom 3.

Stovenutts
maybe.. ill probably get both, so why argue which is better?

bigbadbike2
WoooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooo. Two new games. eek!

BackFire349
to be honest i never saw what was so amazing in the original halo. it was a fun, damn good fps console game. but there are several pc fps that i feel are better overall.

bigbadbike2
The controls were so easy

BackFire349
controls on pc fps are unbeatable.

Stovenutts
well it was the first game for xbox. its got a good story line and excellent co op play. i guess thats why its so good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.