Star Wars Fact File

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Celsius
Does any one collect the fact file, i do, im up to issue 71. it has loads of stuff in it. smile

julibug
tell me more about this. my friend janie would love it!

Celsius
it ahs a lot of backround info on all the characters. ranging anywhere from main ppl like luke and vader down to the most insegnificant creatures such as yasalamiri.
it is split up in to 6 parts: battles & events, Characters, Planets and Locations, Droids, Weapons and technology, and vehicles. It is awesome. it also talks about wars, like the sith war and sutch. tell your friend to sign up and start off with issue 1, shell love it.

yerssot
impossible celsius, a JC question on SW.C showed that the fact file isn't out in america... (yet)

to answer your question: yes, I collect it too, don't know the number I'm on 'cause I wait a month then get four of them... due to technical reasons

Baylin
I'm up to 52 but same as you Yerss, I get several a month although I'm thinking of changing supplier cos I've had a lot of problems dealing with DeAgostini direct. sad

yerssot
the technical problems I have isn't with DeAgostini... for once ...

Baylin
Well as far I'm concerned the fact file is excellent, but getting rid of DeAgostini would improve it 100%.

Celsius
im in australia

Celsius
yerss, i never lie.

yerssot
dunno, there is stuff in it that everyone knows wink

Celsius
i guess youll never know then, huh?

Gundark
I get SW Insider. My sister works a magazine distribution center, so I get it about 2 months ahead of time. *evil laugh*

yerssot
I never said you did confused

julibug
not out in the U.S. yet? bummer!

yerssot
well, that answer is some months old, so it could have changed smile

Celsius
i though that the us would be the first place where it came out. seeing as how GL lives there, and all. kinda dumb if u think about it. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.