Not to call you all stupid but.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JavX
I am.. shall we say annoyed that these die hard fans cannot spell the original plural form of Matrix. For everybody that does not know.. it is Matrices.. Yes Matrixes also is a correct spelling but Matrices is a more percise spelling.. not to mention it will make the ones that cant spell small words look smart.

Enjoy using the new word, thank me later smokin'

Sifer
I haven't used the word Matrixes or Matrices once if I remember correctly smile

JavX
i knew that post would get your attention smokin'

Sifer
LOL

JavX
forgive me, i am all knowing, and because this, i know that i do not know anything at all.

GABRIEL05
yeeeeah but what YOU don't know is that the ending -es for the -x ending comes from the latin 3rd declension neuter. N'HE NE HA!!!! Happy Dance

dance my banana DANCE!

Sifer
ROFL...I love them dancing bananas.

Ikobe
I spell it 'Matrices'... then again, I'm one of those really annoying people that stands over people's shoulders when they're writing or typing and insists on pointing out all their spelling, grammar and punctuation errors... muaha.

~Ikobe

The Omega
Hmmm. When people can't spell, am I supposed to take them serious? big grin

JavX
lol i love getting to know people smokin'

Celsius
who gives a rat's ass, as long as we understand eachother. stick out tongue

JavX
It has come to my attention that my thread about taking chocolate out of my clothes was not needed.. I ask you this.. does it count if i got it from theater candy while watching the matrix?

gabimr2
are you the guy in the photo roll eyes (sarcastic)

CrazyShady
Is Matrix's valid?

Kes
Wouldn't that be short for "matrix is"?
Anyway some ppl here aren't english so who cares has long has ppl understand.

rysdigital
its just too bad matrix is a feminine word in latin, not neuter stick out tongue

Crappybob
who gives a shit? do you work in a library or something? Are you some kind of spelling Nazi? I'll spell it matrixeseces if I want to.

happy kine
i like to spell it metarqazxessses. but thats only if i use it singular. plural would be too complicated for anyone to comprehend, due to the strange symbols i'd have to incorporate. only if you know what the derivative of the root of the word is divided by pi will you be able to translate the spelling. but thats really not the point. the point is i like swing sets. sometimes i think i'm going to spin around the bar, but i can never build up enough momentum.

Moosh
The matrix we're talking about isn't a normal matrix, it's unique, so I suppose we could use a new plural form

Korri
and 2days english lesson is.....

GABRIEL05
*HEAD EXPLODES*

LilMimister006
NO more english grammar stuff!! lol I barely pull up an A in english class!! shush!! *dodges fruits and vegges thrown* stick out tongue

Ikobe
Hehe... I'm a bit geeky when it comes to grammar, spelling and punctuation... can't stand to get it wrong when it's important. And hoyy! You got matchbox twenty lyrics in your sig! as well as seski twins... yay!

Skittles19
wow.. we have the most passionate discussions about absolutly nothing at all...
and my spelling is horrible... *mock concern* will I be taken seriously?
ah... who cares

W. Lee Chojin
Man, I'm from Brasil, and my english sucks ..... this post just don't work for me .... lol

Korri
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.