One thing from Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Daft
If you could have ONE thing from Star Wars what would you have?
I'd have a lightsabre. Be easier to cut the chicken with.

Jedimaster3838
I'd like a lightsaber as well, DD. But if I could have a chance to fly the Millenium Falcon I would die a happy man.

UnknownBountyHunter
Well *ahem* that last comment on Darth Daft's post wasn't needed. This isn't a forum for contributing to the acceptance of murder, please don't post that here. I would want my own Millenium Falcon, with my own private pilot duo, Han Solo and Chewbacca. Is that 3 things?

Xizor
The Virago, equipped with my personal HDR droid/pilot Guri.

Dim
I want that little girl from Ep1 that says "but it's never gonna run"....SHE'S SOOOOO CUTE!!

sorry...it's the mother in me coming out..

Ratcat
Some kind of space craft I guess, maybe a X-Wing or Y-Wing fighter (With Astomech droid).

If we can include EU craft then the Lady Luck would be good.

I just always wanted to see "What's out there..."

UnknownBountyHunter
Don't even mention EU on this post, I would post a million things I want, boy where to start...hmmm...smile

Ratcat
Ooo Oooo, Mara Jade! Yep, that's what I want.

Gundark
I want a lightsaber, but I want a blaster too. "There's no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

Xizor
Guri's better then Mara Jade. Less unpredictable, more loyal and she comes with the galaxy's greatest light cruiser. The Virago.

UnknownBountyHunter
To refrain from any incompetent replies to Daft's first post, I edited it. Please no favoring murders, killing, or massacres.

Regards,

UBH

Darth Daft
Whoa, you really are very harsh on here, aren't you? I had no idea anyone would even mention the fact that I spoke about killing people with a lightsabre. Happens all the time in the films after all.

UnknownBountyHunter
Your terminology is different, you are speaking of murdering innocent people in reality, movies are different child, no need to duplicate them, unless its Star Wars. And NO, that is not Star Wars.

Darth Daft
Well Obi-Wan was innocent. He didn't deserve to die.

UnknownBountyHunter
That was a battle, not a rampage.

Darth Daft
Well it still involved slashing someone with a lightsabre. The only people who'd come on here are Star Wars fans and if they're not bothered by people being chopped in half by lightsabres then they wouldn't be bothered by the comment I made. It's just writing. You weren't meant to take me seriously.

Just trying to make a point, UBH, by the way. I know it's completely up to you and my thoughts don't make a difference, but I just wanna show my own opinion on the matter, that's all. If you don't want me saying that kind of thing on the forum then thats fine. So be it.

Xizor
UBH, you're very quick to label DD a child. Perhaps this is because he speaks and has the same attitude in his posts as 17 year old eviljedi. I to have found myself reading his posts and automatically assuming he is in his teens. DD perhaps you can clarify this issue. You might also want to bring back the GD forum topic about our ages so new users can tell us and know how old we are.

UnknownBountyHunter

Darth Daft
Xizor, I am 20 years old.

Gundark
I wouldn't mind having an AT-AT either. People would really get out of your way on the interstate. Cool !! smokin'

By the way, if I'm supposed to post this again I'll just do it here real quick. I'm 37. I understand that what DD posted could be taken as a literal threat in today's world and in some situations in different societies, could actually be arrested just for posting that. I know that he was only kidding but I know the forum has to monitored also. Just trying to be polite to everybody here in this matter. smile

Darth Daft
Ok, it's just that I didn't realise it was that bad. I didn't even think for one moment that I would be told off but anyway, like I've said before, I'm improving my posts now and my attitude.

Xizor
If I was Xizor and someone pissed me off, I'd either tear them apart myself or order Guri to do it for me. What do you think of that UBH.laughing out loud

Gundark
Oh, just let Guri do it for you. You get enough of a workout in the myostim unit. smile

Xizor
That thing is awesome!!! It keeps my abs nice and firm so I can live up to my status as a TOWER OF POWER!!!!!!!!!!

son of rage
One thing from star wars? my own Imperial star destroyer

Xizor
Crewed by you and 14,000 of your closest friends no doubt.roll eyes (sarcastic) I'd still rather have Guri.stick out tongue

Gundark
Hey Xizor, what are you having for Thanksgiving dinner? Roast and stuffed moonglow ? stick out tongue

Lörd Sorgo
This should be in the SW Forums!

*Coughs*

DiamondBullets
eek! You just revived a FIVE year old thread? LOL!

Shakyamunison
It would have to be a lightsabre.

Darkman87
I would remember Darth Maul's face covered with a mask. That guy was a funny till he killed a jedi.

Imperial_Samura
A Sith army led by Darth Revan. Yep, that's the one thing I'd want. Then I'd get Dr. Doom's time machine, and we'd go back and... take care of George Lucas before he could make the prequels.

And returning an old thread to the light of day just to say "this shouldn't be here" - maybe my Sith army will have another target. Bahahahahaha!

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
eek! You just revived a FIVE year old thread? LOL!

Sex year old thread, actually.

Fishy
Threads have sex now?

Why the hell did you do that?

And I would want the Imperial navy.

Ushgarak
DO NOT bump old threads for no reason. Consider this a warning, Sorgo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.