who will end up being harry potters girlfriend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmaine
who will end up with harry

LilyGinnyBlack
Ginny, that is it. No one else. If you want to see my reasons for this please check out the Couples thread, I have about four post explaining why Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione is like fate! big grin

charmaine
i think ginny has a strong chance

Malfoy's chick
Well i think Luna will probably because of how her and Harry are alike. I hope not Ginny, i don't like her. But we don't know what JK will do, she has a fantastic mind. For all we know she could put him with Pansy. Very unlikely but.

charmaine
oh please not pansy no i think pansy will end up with draco i really hope not though cause i think draco is so hot but now i really think luna they both have loads in common lot more than harry and cho chang who keeps crying all the time he needs someone to cheer him up and not bring him down

BellaButterfly
I say Hermione

Morph
Ginny should stay with Dean. It's such an odd combination that I love it. Harry should die. I hate Harry, he bitches too much. Ron and Hermione are definately going to end up together. Dumbledore and Snape will as well. Professor McGonnagle and Jet Li will hit it in the 7th book.

charmaine
but who will end up with harry

Ass Goblin
Cho at the end of book 5 blushed when harry looked at her she still may like him or vice versa

VampVicious
uhh..I really really don't see Ginny wid Dean. I mean, I can juss see it rite naw.. dat they break up.. as if nothing ever happen to Ginny.. she'd get over Dean juss like dat!

I feel like in the future, Ginny would b the kind of girl who always has a boyfriend.. like once she breaks up wid one guy, she'd have another guy.. like tis michael guy (forgot his name) n naw Dean.
I think she's still into Harry... n tis is the way for her trying to get over him. Duncha think?

airangel429
yeah...in a way you have a point. but i dont see harry ever with cho again... i think that has fizzled and there is no true liking there. i think cho just wanted to know stuff about cedric. and then she might just blush b/c well, she knows harry was into her.....and maybe she's embarrassed.

i do see the whole harry/ginny thing and if that doesn't work out then i am all for harry n luna..b/c there were signs at the end of book 5...but when you read it.....luna was all into Ron...not Harry.

Lokia
I see Neville/Ginny, Ron/Herm, and Luna/Harry, and I have the quotes from the fifth book to support it.

frootlooplucy
i still think luna and neville... they just seem so alike. i think harry likes luna, but more as a friend, i dont think theyll end up with each other. im starting to think harry and ginny could be something after all... harry and cho, on the other hand, are over, or so it seems.

charmaine
yeah if you had to choose what other people apart from those listed in the poll whos else has a strong chance

keep your comments coming people

Lokia
*cough* Erm Neville and Luna have nothing in common. Didn't you notice how terrified he was/is of her? Most people keep on saying Luna/Neville because they already SHIP Her/Ron Gin/Harry.... therefore they are placing Luna with the only one left, and that cannot be done.

You should try her with everybody before you settle with somebody.

charmaine
harry and luna they have a lot in common

airangel429
There are ALOT of signs between Harry and Luna...but Luna LIKES RON..not Harry. Harry has softened for her b/c he can empathize with her from losing a loved one/hearing the voices/see thestrals. There were ALOT of signs pointing and I too had thought soo.....but I don't think that JKR would throw someone in towards the end of the series to be with Harry....actually to be honest..I wouldn't doubt if Luna is killed off. Really I wouldn't. I mean..her and Harry will become better friends... but Luna is interested in Ron...whom Hermy likes and visa versa..... I dunno where Neville came in...but maybe something will spark between them. But after having read all the possibilities that LilyGinnyBlack has pointed out...I almost have to go 100% for the whole Harry/Ginny thing. There really are alot of things. Have you been there to read them. I know that she's Ron's sister.... but you know it kind of fits. Plus they BOTH have had interactions with voldemort.... Ginny may always have a guy...but her role is a cute girl ya know....one of those that would always have a different guy..notice how none of them stick around though....b/c her heart is set for Harry...this makes sense.

Luna though...she may not get with anyone...I mean JKR does have a tendency to kill off the newer characters...... I think Luna may play her part and then depart.

charmaine
i think you might be right airangel429

shellysnow
Hermione

charmaine
i think hermione will end up with ron not harry but who knows

airangel429
oh Harry and Hermy is a definite...JKR said so in the interview..she said somethign like...... couldn't you tell in GoF....... so you can't argue with the author..and it was there...oh...all the jeolousy and stuff.....outrageous......

if only in book 6 she will let us know what's going on.......i think either Luna or Neville may get killed off...ITS JUST A HUNCH........ JUST A HUNCH.......

And I like Luna's character....just well...JKR did kill off a better one..SO WE THINK.....he might have disapperated before/while hitting the veil

ILuvHarry88
Yeah, Ron and Hermione all the way love

charmaine
ron and hermione hope they get together in book 6

11ginny11
HARRY AND GINNY WILL GETOGETHER DUH!!! AND RON AND HERMOINE GET TOGETHER. NEVILE AND LUNA SHOULD ,ANS TONKS AND LUPIN GET TOGETHER.AND MALFOY AND PANSY GET TO GETOGETHER.AND CHO AND MICHALE CORNER GETOGETHER (GINNY'S OLD BOYFRIEND)55 DIPLOMA CRIMSON smile

HPRox90
Harry and Ginny will definatly be together throughout the rest of the series!!! They are perfect for each other. Anyways, if Harry marry's Ginny and Ron marrys Hermione, then Harry and Ron will be brother in-laws and Hermione will be Harry's sister in-law. They'll all be family. Mrs. Weasley will be happy, too, because she always loved Harry like a son. It all fits!

2Tidus!
Ginny all the way.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by HPRox90
Harry and Ginny will definatly be together throughout the rest of the series!!! They are perfect for each other. Anyways, if Harry marry's Ginny and Ron marrys Hermione, then Harry and Ron will be brother in-laws and Hermione will be Harry's sister in-law. They'll all be family. Mrs. Weasley will be happy, too, because she always loved Harry like a son. It all fits!

Im sorry but I really dont see how Ginny's perfect for Harry. Because she has red hair? Because he saved her from the basilisk? This is the one thing I never liked about Harry Potter. JKR has no real basis for putting Harry and Ginny together, other then those two facts. I mean Harry's never really noticed her as anything more then Ron's sister, or even a friend up untill he made that love potion.

This is just my opinion, theres no need to flame me.

Cheers

2Tidus!
Okey, look Macabre. Hermione cares about Harry, okey, thats good, thats why she worries about him when he does something dareful or anythign like that. But jeesus, lady, give him a break and finaly back off and understand he needs to do those things! And let him be a man! That is why Ginny is perfect for Harry, she would never try to stop him when he does something reasonable like go and find the socerrer stone and etc... She understands why he has to do all this stuff. Hermione doesn't and always annoys him and tries to stop him.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
Okey, look Macabre. Hermione cares about Harry, okay, thats good, thats why she worries about him when he does something dareful or anythign like that. But jeesus, lady, give him a break and finaly back off and understand he needs to do those things! And let him be a man! That is why Ginny is perfect for Harry, she would never try to stop him when he does something reasonable like go and find the socerrer stone and etc... She understands why he has to do all this stuff. Hermione doesn't and always annoys him and tries to stop him.

lol Oh, I'm not a Hermione/Harry shipper if thats what you think. I really actually dont like many of the possible ships in Harry Potter.

Cheers!

zac_j
what if he ended up with no one?

zac_j
hermione potter? dude that sounds retarded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.