which girl do you like the most

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmaine
which of our potter girls do you like the best

Malfoy's chick
Luna is such the best, she is sooo cool. Followed by Hermione. I don't like Cho, Ginny or Pansy. No offence

charmaine
i like luna the best she such a good charecter of course hermione is great too i wish hermione and ron get together

charmaine
luna is funny i hope shes back in book 6

Sheepz
Luna and Hermione are my favs. Ginny pisses me off..."Mum, have you seen my jumpa'?"

Tonks
Yah guys,
I like Luna, and Hermione, the best. I used to like Cho but now she is one of my least Favs. since what she did to Harry no miffed.
-Tonks-

charmaine
luna rocks but i dont like cho shes a cry baby she coudent of likes harry that much as she said otherwise she woudent of gone out with someone else

muse5
Luna was awesome, i liked ginny in the books, especially the 5th one, she actually is kind of funny now that she talks more. I HATE CHO!!!! I HOPE SHE DIES NEXT!!!!! she was so annoying in this book i can't start on her or i'll start to rant... i'll spare everyone wacko wacko

MoonChild
Most of the chic characters in the book are REALLY cool....except for Cho.....sorry she just really irrated me in the 5th book.....Luna nutts so of course i love her!!!! and Herminone has such a strong, smart personality that you just have to adore her too!!!! Ginny' ok too and lets not forget about Tonks and Professor McGonall (sp?)....its soooo hard to pick a favorite!!!!! rock happy

charmaine
luna is the best

N.Tonks
Luna's cool 'cause she's a nut

StevenStills
GRRRR how come I didn't get to vote on the poll??

Luna's the best, btw.

charmaine
luna is the best by far laughing

ILuvHarry88
Luna scared me lol

holdenhsvgtsr
i think hermione is good lookin but ull need to post pics of the other ones

Korri
hey!!!

StevenStills
Didn't I make a different post here...

something along the lines of "if the poll hadn't closed, Luna would have won"

whatever.. now I'm dazed & confused.

charmaine
luna rules laughing

ada
Hermione is my fave! I think she is brilliant xx

Scar
The poll is closed. sad

ada
I wasn't allowed to vote!

sad sad miffed

Unicor777
me neither, but I would vote for Cho Change! Kindda like the vulnerability in hersmilesmilesmile

ada
mmm, thats a good point xx

ada
In fact, now you have said that Unicor777, i bet Cho will be really powerful and solid in the next books! xx

Unicor777
I expect that, I expect Cho to take a greater role in HPB, or desapear completelly , as to what has happened to most of ours first loves.

Omg, I can not wait for HPB, I was hoping that GoF will be realeased eralier but they said it won't be before nov 2005, and if the book doesn't come be4 that I might give up of Harry

Daredevil-04
hermione is best

ada
I dont think that Cho will disappear completely as JK has made her a bit too important now xx

I cant wait for the next book either! It is going to be great!

Ive actually heard that it is lookingto be out in November! Yes you heard it Unicor777! That is only 12 weeks away!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

LadySlytherin
ginny wink she's a firecracker, and shes sneaky like me big grin however i AM a slytherin....

Unicor777
ye you ARE! hehehe
An open letter to JK:

Jk you nasty Witch, use the quiel more often, or we are gonna jinx you so bad that you would regret u ever started this book. You see what you made us do, we have become complete addicts, freaks, and you-know-what. You changed our world and now you are getting lazy. You can have 20 more children if you wish, but you are somehow bound to write faster. And for Merlin's sake , whats that Bullsh... that you OWN Harry Potter? No you don't because once you published the book and we bought them, we have certain ownership as well. So JK Beautiful Witch of ours move your bat, and give us the Half Blood Prince Soon. Because if you don't we will collectivelly move to Lord of the Rings Forum, because being here and there makes it kindda the same, they have nothing more to expect and we get the same feeling over here. More then one year has past since your last book, and you say that you had the 7 books in your head since the begining of the 90-ties.

angelsflame265
bit harsh

LadySlytherin
uni!!! 2guns that was a bit harsh!

ada
laughing

alethea
thats was really harsh.....But Luna is my favorite she just like me big grin

natalya719
I really don't like Hermione no She's too much of a goody goody for me

twigNig
I would have voted for Pansy since she didn't get a vote, but I can't now... Heh

ada
I like the look of Pansy in POA. She seems really nice. I cant see the comparative with harry though! I mean they really wont suit at the Yule Ball!! xx

Sarah Malfoy
i think hermione is the best! but i like luna too! but Even bellatrix lastrange, and Draco's mom, i wanna know little bit more about them! im snoops!

indianlord
How come we can't vote for Parvati?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.