who will die at the end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmaine
who will end up dying

charmaine
im sorry ive forgot to add one name on there the most obvious one voldermort im so dum

Malfoy's chick
J.K Rowling told school students that she was going to kill off Harry at the end, they asked her if she was. I think she was going to do that so she wouldn't hav to do any more books after his 7th year

charmaine
your so right

charmaine
i hope they dont kill harry i wish jk rowling was doin a 8th book so we can see what harry does after he leaves hogwarts i hope she dont kill him off

charmaine
i dont want harry to die

muse5
oh come on, this is JKR, i seriously don't think that she's going to be THAT out in the open about if harry dies or not, it'll probably hinted at in the books, i did hear in an interview that 'you can't be certain harry is going to live till the end of his seventh year' but i don't think that she's going to tell anyone i'd like to know, but no such luck in that department

charmaine
i think it might be dumbledore

Dracosmine!¬.¬
Im really sorry but i heard j k roleing say on tv that in the 7th book, harry potter will die and hirmione and ronn get married!
its really shocking but i can see why harry has to die, otherwise j k roleing will be spending the rest of her life writeing books and shell be misrable.
think about it, in book 3 harrys divination teacher sees the grim! and atleast herry will be with his parents and his god father in heaven sad i know its sad but thats what i heard.
thinking about ti makes me want to sick

p.s I LOVE DRACO!!!!!!!!

BOPRecruit 16
i voted for dumbledore to die in the end, not that i want him too. but his time is drawing to an end, or so it seems. he's getting on in age. it would make the story more interesting and adventerous to see him not around. oh, the mayheim!

all the other characters still have something to play in the saga, so their need to be in the books is necessary. so far this is no doom or death floating above their heads, the book doesn't play it that way yet. but who knows.

airangel429
I think it will be dumbledore...i dont think harry will die..i think she might add a little something at the end of the book to let us know what exactly harry does go and do..... i do know about the Ron/Hermy thing...she's mentioned that in numerous interviews.

charmaine
i wish jk rowling was doin an eighth book i really dont want harry to die

Flori Wedgewick
Several people will die in the next few books. In the seventh book, the most pivotal character to die will be none other than Ron Weasley. Think about it, it all makes perfect sense. Ron is one of 7 siblings, he's always been poor, unnoticed, and in the shadow of Harry, Hermione, and his brothers. Harry gets all the fame and glory while Ron is forced to sit by and help Harry through all of his troubles. Hermione overshadows Ron in school and makes his average magic skills look positively dismal. He has no solid area of expertise to offer to anyone. In the seventh book, he will accidentally betray Harry to Voldemort, but in the end, he will heroically sacrifice his life for Harry and/or Hermione. Voldemort will die in the seventh book, along with Dumbledore. Hermione and Ron will also fall in love in the middle of the seventh book or the end of the sixth. Neville may or may not die. Either way, he will do something amazing that makes him very heroic. I believe that we will find out that Neville had a memory charm placed on him as a child, to help him forget the memory of his parents being tortured into insanity. That is why he's so horribly forgetful. The charm will be broken and he will be forced to remember his parent's ordeal. It will be difficult, but he will be stronger for it and use that newfound strength to aid Harry in the fight against the Dark Lord. Oh! and another thing, in the end, Harry will realize that he's falling in love with Ginny Weasley and have to win HER over. I can't see him being with anyone else, can you? I think that's all the HP theories I have for tonight. Thanks. you can email me at [email protected] with your comments

airangel429
Welll I agree with everythign...BUT Ron dying...I really don't see him dying. I see maybe Percy dying or one of the twins....... but not Ron...he's the main son and the youngest son..I can see him getting seriously injured...and save Harry...but not die.

As for Harry and Ginny...oh I am all over that idea...there's a lot to notice if you look into EVERYTHING....the little things are adding up and her and Harry are actually on a bigger friendship letter than they were before. So I see Harry having to win her over...... and that whole relatiionship falling into play. I see Ron/Hermy as a definite...... I think actually SNAPE might be the one to die for Harry.....b/c he's always showed a loathing hatred towards Harry...I think in the end he will do something HEAD TURNING for him. It makes sense....sometimes its those who act like they dont give a rat's behind that you will find out that they are the ones who sometimes will act 1st and show how much they do care deep down. I know you all are thinking..UGH Snape..how could he do something terrible like that....but I think his character is about to have a twist!

I do think that dumbledore will die in book 7 and possibly show signs of illness in book 6.........

The Neville and the memory charm is a great idea...I wouldn't doubt if he did have something placed on him....makes ALOT OF SENSE!!

Oh and I think LUNA will have a HUGE part in the next book...but will most likely die as well...... I do like her character though...so I don't wish for her to get killed off.

charmaine
i agree airangel i think that dumbledore will die

angelfire13
harry is going to die the seventh year im not saying this to b or anything just telling you what i heard. huh

ladygrim
Potter to die i say ....

Imperial_Samura
Well, Dumbledore already appears to be dead, but if he isn't dead - well I think that would be a bit of a let down if he died again - I mean he dies in book six and then, wait, he's alive again! Oh no, wait, he's dead again. Is he really dead this time? It just would never end.

IcyMag3
yeah he's dead...

yeah I agree with you in everything but Ron dying

What I think is this: since Voldemort was defeated by the love Harry's mother placed on Harry, why not GINNY place HER love on Harry and sacrifice herself for Harry to live? Same concept (yea a bit far-featched you may say, but that's how I think JKR will kill someone and wrap up this series.)

The Phantom
(auto quote) Another old thread booted up. People, I believe in the rules it states that you aren't aloud to do this...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.