Television

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedimaster3838
Do you guys watch any tv? I do not watch a whole lot but I watch some. My favorite shows are: 1. The Simpson's 2: The Daily Show and 3: That 70's Show

Xizor
Those are 3 of my favorite shows as well JM. I also like:
- Sportscenter
- Friends
- reruns of Seinfeld
- The West Wing
- Celtic and UConn huskies basketball
- Red Sox Baseball
- Who wants to be a millionaire?

UnknownBountyHunter
I don't watch television, I watch movies, but not television.

Xizor
You sound like Dim.smile I'm sure you wouldn't get any of those shows even if you did.

Jedimaster3838
Cool Xizor I also like to watch all the old Seinfelds. I like Sportscenter too, but I prefer University of Kentucky basketball(I go to all the home games) and Cincinnati Reds baseball

Darth Daft
I watch The Simpsons (god doesn't everybody?), Who Wants to be a Millionaire (UK), used to watch Family Guy and most of the others are British programs that most of you would not have heard of. Like UBH, I prefer to watch movies than TV.

Xizor
JM3838, AP poll came out today, UConn is 14 and I think Kentucky(please correct me) is 12. I'd still take my Huskies any day!!!! 1999 National Champs!!!

Gundark
Seems we all agree on the simpsons and old seinfield reruns. I love old sci-fi and old monster movies, I LOVED Mystery Science Theatre 3000 when it was on. I like the discovery channel and the sci-fi channel if something good is on, but mostly I watch movies.

Jedimaster3838
Yeah Xizor UK is 12th and our first game is tomorrow against St. John's then Friday against either Kansas or UCLA. UK is a little young but have the talent to beat anybody, the country better watch out for Keith Bogans and Jason Parker.

Go Cats!!!!!! National Champs in 1996 and 1998.

Darth Daft
What sport are we talking about?

Jedimaster3838
We are talking about college basketball, its huge over here.

UnknownBountyHunter
Sports on television! *eck*, I would rather play them! smile I have never played basketball in my life, seriously, but I can snow ski a black diamond slope!

Jedimaster3838
UK just lost to St John's...tears are starting to form...we played like crap and deserved to lose. But man, did anyone see that last call the official made saying the ball was out on UK? That was ridiculous, oh well lots of games to go.

SlipknoT
who are most of you people?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.