M3 Trailer, 0'20'' : who's that guy ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bogmac
In M3 Trailer, at 0 min 20 sec, if you look carefully, one image after another, there's a short image of a man laughing. He seems to be in a kitchen or something like that.
Who is this ?

twisted-signs
The Timekeeper.

Play enter the matrix and see him once..

Korri
can sum1 give me the link 4 the trailor?

bogmac
OK, thanks for your answer,
bye

Stovenutts
u can look it up on windows media player

Korri
its ok i got it thanx anyway wink

GABRIEL05
ummmm this may be silly but why is there a timekeeper. Can't those friggin machines count?

Korri
lolololol

nickjs21
the guy in the kitchen laughing 20 seconds into the trailer is smith, not the timekeeper. you'd think anyone could tell the two apart.

Korri
o i know wot ur talking about that is so obviously smith!!

SpikeSpiegel
It is smith.

Kes
There's a program for everything.
As for who the guy laughing (sp) in the kitchen, Smith is the only one I've seen doing that.

Sifer
Listen the guy who he is on about is the guy from ETM. The Smith laughing part isn't.

Metroplex
Ae you talking about the trailer at the end of ETM?

nickjs21
sifer, he's asking who the guy is laughing in the kitchen twenty seconds into the trailer. i've only seen ONE guy laughing in a kitchen twenty seconds into a trailer, and that is smith. all we see of the timekeeper is right at the end, when he smiles.

Sifer
There are TWO trailers and he on about the game trailer and it IS the guy from the subway.

The Omega

nickjs21
but the game trailer is the one i have, and the game trailer is the one with smith, laughing in a kitchen, twenty seconds after it starts. so if you're correct, and he's talking about the game trailer, then the mystery man is smith.

is the bearded guy in a kitchen too?

Sifer
well he aint a Mystery man because that is obviously Smith. So if he is on about him, which I don't think he is, then he/she needs glasses.

Agent_Smith
anyone here?

Kes
Thats an interesting question Agent Smith.

nickjs21
no, agent smith, we're all figments of your imagination.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.