who do you hate the most

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmaine
who do you hate the most

Malfoy's chick
defintely Professor Umbridge. She SUX.

Hem Hem.

ANNOYING

charmaine
proffesor umbridge i dont think ive ever disliked someone so much in my life 3 cheers to fred and george for all their pranks

Lokia
You forgot Bellatix Lestrage... not that I would have voted for her anyway. Umbridge scares me... she was sopposed to be a 'light' witch.

LilMimister006
Professor Umbridge!! OMG she was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying!!!! not to mention a stuck-up, think she know it all--**loud vaccuum turns on and finishes 5 minutes later**!!! UGH!!

frootlooplucy
i get the feeling no one likes umbrigde... including me, the evil, twisted old - *LilMimisters vacuum starts again*

Ass Goblin
Umbridge death to the *****

sorry but im preety sure nobody liked her at all

charmaine
umbridge is the most hated person in hogwarts history
but who knows maybe someone else has a different view to me

keep your comments coming people

charmaine
i hate that umbridge woman i dont think we have seen the last of her

Tonks
Hey,
We all Hate Umbrigde the most. Four Cheers to Fred and Greoge Happy Dance laughing big grin smile . I love Professer McGonagall. yah when Umbridge inspects her classsad this is out of the book) here it is:

Harry did not speak to Hermoine in Charms, but when he enterd Transfigureation he forgot all his anger; Profeeser Umbridge and her clip board were sitting in a corner and the sight of her drove the memory at breakfast out of his head.
"Excellent" whispered Ron, as they sat down at there usual seats.
"Let's see Umbridge get what see deserves."
Professor McGonagall marched into the room without giving the slightest indication that she new Professor Umbrigde was there.
" That will do," she said and silence fell immediatly. " Mr. Finnigan, kindly come here and hand back the homework- Miss. Brown, please take this box of mice- don't be silly girl, they wont hurt you- and hand one to each student-"
"Hem Hem" said Professor Umbridge, employing the same silly little cough she had to use to interupt Dumbldore at the first night of the term. Professor McGonagall ignored her. Seamus handed back Harry's essay; Harry took it without looking at him and saw to his relief that he had managed an A.
"Right then, everyone, listen closely- Dean Thomas, if you do that to the mouse again I shall put you in detention- Most of you have now succesfully vanished your snails and even those who were left with a certain amount of shell have the gist of the spell. Today we shall be-"
"Hem, Hem," said Professor Umbridge.
"Yes?" said Professor McGonagall, turning round, her eyebrows so close to gether they seemed to form one long, severe line.
"I was just wondering, Professor whether you recevied my note telling you the date and time of your inspection-"
" Obviosly I recieved it or I would have asked you what you are doing in my classroom," said Professor McGonagall, turning her back firmly on Professor Umbridge. Many of the students exchanged looks af glee. "As I was saying, today we shall be practicing that altogher more difficult vanishment of mice. Now, the Vanishing Spell-"
"Hem Hem"
" I wonder," said Professor McGonagall in cols fury, turning on Professor Umbridge, "how you expect to gian an idea of my usaual teaching methods of you continue to interrupt me? You see, I do not generally permit people to talk when I am talking."...........

So on three cheers to McGonagall too.
smile cool roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well cya,
-Tonks-

iluvharrypotter
Go McGonagall! big grin!

charmaine
go mcgonagall im glad she told her i hate that umbridge and three cheers to fred and george for playing pranks

Tonks
way cool. yah and at the end she lends Peeves her cane. And when Fred and George leave Hogwarts, There last words were.(from the book again)
"Give her hell from us Peeves."! smile and Peeves whom, Harry had never take order from a student before, swept his belled hat from his headand sprang to a salute as Fred and George wheeled about to tumultuous applause from the students below and sped out of the open front doors into the glorious sunset. Chapter 29 Bottom of the page 675. Way cool angain Mate. well cya soon.
Tonks

P.S. if that other one was to long for you to read sorry.
Hell yah they rock on and Peeves does take the orders from them.

charmaine
peeves is cool and so is fred and george i hate the umbridge

Malfoy's chick
Umbridge got what she deserved

charmaine
i agree malfoys chick

Tonks
Yah Umbridge. Sux Ass!

BOPRecruit 16
omg! i really hate professor umbridge! she's so evil! worst dada teacher ever and shouldn't be allowed to teach and give the detention the way she does. she's so racist! well, since i haven't finished the book yet, i'll say no more for now.

Harry X Freak64
i hate umbridge...

DBZFan
All of them but I could only pick one..........FUDGE!!!!!

Tonks
Fudge is pretty bad but Umbridge is wose than her and plus Fudge got his self done out with loosing Dumbldore!
-Tonks-

charmaine
i hate umbridge i dont think weve seen the last of her

airangel429
I HATE UMBRIDGE.............

Psylocke
I absolutly hate umbrige. I swear when I was reading the book everytime her name was mentioned I felt hatred in me. She is like the worst person! mad

airangel429
yeah...she was the worst person....she made me sooooo angry!!!!

charmaine
umbridge the most hated character in the history of hogwarts mad

the_big_fan
definitely professor umbridge

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
umbridge definatly... but who the hell put they hate draco malfoy more than her???????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.