what powers would you have as a mutant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterofmatrix
spyke is going to be in x-3

charmaine
x ray vision to see through anything very ahndy

charmaine
handy corrected my spelling

X-WOMen
Are you serious about that? confused

Darth Vicious
Does are some nice choices but u left some good and powerfull ones like the ones i like, Telepahty, Magnetic, Control peoples mind

masterofmatrix
yes i am sirious because im doing to voice for beast

Ikobe
Hoyy... where's tha firepowers...? Manipulation/creation, either way! *scowl*

~Ik

Augeybana
Really I hate that guy.I think there doing that so there's more minorities I heard.

Kes
Who's that?
Is it just me or theres a thread just like this here,right now?blink
I would like to control the weather. Its so God like and cool! She also kinda flys, well she did in the cartoons so its what i like the most stick out tongue

Lord Shadow Z
I would have the power to attract nice-looking women. If you saw my picture you would understand.

Hypester
Am I the only one who would choose the tortured road of optic blasts?

xboy
what do u mean by that nothing mean i hope...

dubefan
i have powers and i am a mutant, when i smile ladies are drawn to me almost as if my powers are calling to them

VallejoKid707
laughing out loud That's pimp!

Hegemon875
Definitely Magneto's power to create and manipulate electromagnetic fields.

gisugil
Hey bubs! laughing bunny

Paola
I would fly

SK88728
this is easy, and i have a post something like this one....
but i would want:

Telepathy
Teleketics
Healing
Phasing threw things

lau_timmy
My mutant powers would be like the T-1000 in Terminator 2, which I am made completely out of liquid metal.
Weapons: Knives, swords, hooks, other stabbing weapons
Abilities: Morphing into anything it had sampled by contact (floors, puddles, people)
I'm so powerful that I am so difficult to teminate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agent Smith: Mr. Anderson. Welcome back, we missed you.

Agent Smith: Like what I've done with the place?
Neo: It ends tonight.
Agent Smith: I know it does, I've seen it. That's why the rest of me is just going to enjoy the show because we already know that I'm the one that beats you.

eristole
wow this question sure does answer what kind of movies people watch.

uhmm, I always like the idea of being a telepath. It's like a catch all;
you can control people, get out of speeding tickets, get rich quick, pretty much anything in the world you want you could get.

i'd say flying as well, but thats a bit over the top to really ask for so many super powers at once.

i mean, it just kinda sucks to see everyone now-a-days with invulnerability, flying, some kind of blasting thing from the hand, and super regen powers.. kinda sucks wouldnt it?

anyways thats just my view. sure it would be nice to have them all.
but when i break it down, I guess i'd like to just be a telepath/telekinetic.

well, and maybe some of bobby drakes leet ice cube making powers.
always in the mood for a cold drink.

Ryan10000000000
what exactly are spykes powers

juggernaut26
he's a copy off marrow

ragingstorm_au
I'm not sure why people keep asking the question... who is the most powerful mutant when we all know what the answer is!

I mean, Xavier can stop any mind at will but he can't do it if he gets struck by lightning by storm, or fried to death by Pyro. And forget rogue who can steal any power at will just by a simple touch.

Every mutant has powers over everything.

If that question is asked to me i would say they are all powerful but my favourite one and if she was up in a fight she would definately win would be Pheonix. Besides having kool fire control, she's also a telekinetic and a mind reader. In X-men 1 she stopped frog from attacking her, in x-men 2 she stopped Cyclops blasts from getting her, which his blasts are extremely strong. She levitated the entire jet as well as controlling everyone's minds in the jet including night clawler and xavier. She can put mental blocks so knowone can read her mind and in the cartoon series of X-men evolusion, she could create a telekinetic barrier around herself and stop Storms lightning bolt coming towards her. So, in a fight, she could block Xaviers telepathic power - give everyone mind numbing mental blocks and bolts (which her power is like Xaviers) - Stop anyone coming towards her and throw them through the air as well as stop anyone's powers from be used by controlling their minds.

IS MY QUESTION ANSWERED YET......

eristole
wow, looks like someone has a serious liking for jean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.