Will Draco befriend Harry?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ember11
What do you think will become of Harry's and Draco's relationship? Will they end up friends? Will Harry make an effort to befriend him and fellow Slytherins, following the advice of the Sorting Hat? Will Voldemort kill Lucius and Draco decides to side with Harry? It seems a very feeble end to leave them feeling the way they do towards eachother.

LilMimister006
Doubt it..laughing out loud

unibrow
jk said the will never ever ever be friends that they will hate each other unntill they die so i doubt theyll team up or anything and a homosexual relationship between the two is totally out of the question in my opinion

Malfoy's chick
Do you think Draco could ever befriend Harry, to tell you the truth, i don't think they will. So the next question. Will Harry kill Draco when there is a battle?

What do you think?

charmaine
it certanley in draco nature to kill he does have a grudge against harry and in my opinion a little jeoulous of harry but who knows maybe draco will do a 180 and change not llikely i think he might become a death eater and try to kill harry

Lokia
I don't think that they will become friends anymore....

They had a chance before but now it is kaput.

iluvharrypotter
i think they will become friends finally. Hopefully! smile

frootlooplucy
i doubt theyll become friends... draco exists solely to be harrys arch enemy (aside from voldemort and snape). harry did get lucius malfoy thrown in prison, remember...

watadrive
i reckon that when the voldermort thing is over one of the malfoys will try to take over! what do you think

Fallin Angel
Who knows maybe they'll end up being friends in the later books

airangel429
I doubt it...but I wonder if they will have to work together.......... Draco is mad b/c of Harry's influence on his dad possibly going to Askaban...so that is not very good lines for a friendship...however I dont think they will kill each other........

LilyEvensPotter
Is everyone ignoring the fact that Harry just landed Draco's father in Azkaban? Not what you would call friendly, ehh?
Love, Lily E. Potter

Malfoy's chick
well we all did write this before the 5th book

BabyT
I think that they should...that way they can kick butt together...but I doubt they will...And...HARRY CAN'T KILL DRACO!!!

Fallin Angel
yea , i hope they like do something together like fight lord voldermort, hey it could happen

BabyT
yup yup...lol

daddy'sgurl
It would be totally awsome if Harry and Draco would ever become friends. Though that will probally never happen b/c Harry and Hermione are already friends and Draco doesnt like her, she also feels the same way toward Draco as he does her. no

krassin
they would never become friends,not after harry publishing that stuff in the paper about his dad,not with pansy parkinson influancing malfoy,not with his dad being a death eater.it will never happen

miss*dreamer
i don't think so, too ...
harry named his father a death eater in public! And didn't Malfoy say he would revenge? i think, Draco's becoming a death eater ...

krassin
well,maybe not now,maybe near 7th book or sumtin

Fallin Angel
anything can happen , we still got 2 more books to go so we'll see what will happen

krassin
weel,im sure draco will still have some evil plan,u know,revenge and all

claidisa_felton
well on one hand i think itll b cool if they were friends but on the other hand i want draco to stay a badass big grin i think hell probably get into reeally big trouble at sum point.

megajoint
don't get confused between draco and tom felton they different.
I believe they will cooperate only once because darco will be afraid or something and then they will loth eath other again like it didnt change nothing(it really wouldnt change).
but the chances it will happen are close to zero because now lucius is in AzKaBaN because of harry and draco admire his father!

SAtown_punk
J.K. never said that. I believe that they will either become friends, or Draco will save Harry's life somehow.

Balzi
One of the best thing in the dooks is them hating each other. I hope they don't become friends....

raven guardia
I hope they still stay enemies, its fun that way!

megajoint
I agree I can't enjoy her books without the git interruption.
beager bager bager bager bager bager ferret!!!!!!!!!! (my friends and my joke...maybe u know the flash movie?beager..)

tigress
one of these harry and ron will catch malfoy on his own he make yet another out ragious comment about hermione and theyll deck him come on hes had it coming from day one draco is a jumped up not so little git. cool eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Bloom4ever
maybe they'll be forced to unite against something, it's jk, she always has some surprise prepared wink can't wait for bk. 6

Sarah_Sparrow
Sure, sometimes Ron's comments about Malfoy are amusing, but I really would like to see Harry and him become friends. Malfoy might discover how horrible Voldemort really is, like Snape did, or he might have hated his father all along, and is just playing the part to save his life. I hope that's the case, because Harry and Draco staying enemies would tear me appart sad

big gay kirk
As I've stated elsewhere... Draco is the good guy!!! He and Neville Longbottom will save us all! Harry's just the fall guy, the dupe Dumbledore is using to shield Neville so that he can use Nev to destroy Voldemort... With Voldemort out of the way, there will be no-one left who can stop Evil Albus from taking over the world!!!!

tigress
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud its about as likley as snape adopting harry

sweet_sorrow
Truthfully, I don't believe that Draco and Harry will end up being anything but enemies. I do, however, hope that they will become friends. Now, the slash side of me is begging JK to do a U-turn and make Harry and Draco lovers. I think maybe JK is going to do -something- with Harry. (A maybe foreshadow from Harry's failed date with Cho.)

tassie
then it's bound to happen yes yes

shanie623
Malfoy will get kicked out of Hogwarts for joining tha darkside because of his father...? Maybe...

tigress
heres hopeing

celestial_moon
HELLO i am Celecs's friiiiend with thought in regard to this form.DRACO AND HARRY ARE TWIO SEXY BEASTS LOL THEY BELONG TOGETHER AND SHIT CAUSE WELL I MEAN...LOOK AT THEM!!LOOK!!!!LOOOOK!!!!!!ITTS SO HOT AND THERE AND OBVIOUSLY JK NEEDS TO PUT THEM IN A BED ALTHOUGH I DOUBT IT HAPPINING.....*cries*
celestial_moon-yes, my friend has issues and i am terribly sorry. she wants them 2 get 2gether and i dont. it's odd.

danscousin
just to let people know,
a lot of people think that tom felton, and Daniel radcliffe are 2gether
like, GAY!!!

celestial_moon
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! NOOOOOOOOOOO! well my friend will be happy (c her posting on my name). i hope they'r not! *shudders* sick

SmashPunker911
they're not gay!! i heard that too, and Tom did an interview a long time ago and said it wasn't true. and also, they've talked about grl's at some point in interviews also, like dating and stuff, i remember tom mentioning he had a gf a yr or two ago.

BlackHatDefect
alrighty,i finally got free from CelestialMoon and alive again.THEY MUST BE FRIENDS!!or lovers....

celestial_moon
thought that was u...hi lex. lol i think they should b friends

BlackHatDefect
It would be lovely if they did but all in all i don't care as long as Draco gets a happy(Pansy free)life.Most probably though,knowing JK she will malke somthing ironic and mean happen to him because she never treats him well at all!

Fallin Angel
i think they should be friends , specially in the last book cause it is the last book lol * but i would like them to be together as lovers but i doubt it would happen sad * lol

Fallin Angel
ewww , i hope he draco doesn't get stuck with pansy , and him and harry really should team up , they don't have to be friends but just team to beat voldie and then go there seperate ways in life and they don't have to see each other again , but i do wish they become friends

celestial_moon
i do 2...not lovers...friends

Rachel Riddle
i really doubt they'll ever become friends! i don't want them to be either...
especially in the 4th and 5th book i noticed how evil draco really is.. he doesn't just joke around, he really enjoys, others to be tortured, even when it goes further than some words...
also, that harry brought his father into azkaban, shouldn't make their freindship any easier...

and it would destory dracos character, of the handsome evil boy! *loL+ wink

frozen flame
I think it's disturbing to even think that dan and tom are gay together... *gags*

some fanfics which have draco and harry as friends are cute but i have to admit that i don't mind the occasional slash...*smiles sheepishly*

celestial_moon
i wouldnt mind them being friends. but i think it's 2 late 4 that now.

frozen flame
yeah... 'sides, if JK said she'd never write that, i guess it won't happen... evil draco's always good for humor anyway.laughing

ladygrim
can i make a correction from what was first sed as they sed will they be friends... blah blah will harry kill draco ... i think not put it this way it sounds beta will draco kill harry it has a beta ring to it

Draco Malfoy
Well,JK said she will(or might) have Draco help Harry defeat the bad guy(most likely Voldemort)at the end of the 7th book.So I have a feeling they will become friends.

*Danii*
I don't care whether thay become friends or not, just as long as neither of them die! They're my fave characters along with Luna Lovegood.

tinkerbell668
I kinda hope that they become friends but thats just wishful thinking!!

i<3harrypotter
i think that maybe MAYBE draco will befriend harry bcuz maybe like in the very very very very last book that JK ever writes on harry potter.. maybe draco and harry will need to join together or somethin like that to save each other and to like save their own lives..something like that..OR maybe harry saves draco's life in one of the upcoming books and draco realizes that harry is a good person and potentially a friend of his. so yeah..thats just whut i think. i think it wud be cool if that happened..but it wudnt be the best bcuz its interesting when harry and draco fight and stuff like that so yeah.

R@ven
Harrys a full blood right. if he is then Draco will probably be willing to follow a powerful full blood like him. Or grow in jealously and try to kill him later.

ladygrim
i really really doubt it ... draco thinks harrys an arse and harry thinks dracos an arse .. plus even tho he try to befriend harry at the beginning of number1 to much conflict has gone on between them in the time ... so thats why i say theres no chance

Orlando´s Angel
what i think is that in the last book Draco an Harry will be together but just only to defeat evil (like all the group of DA in the 5 book) not like a life long friend ship but only to make a plan to defeat Voldemort..

pretty angel
i dont think they will be friends becoz in the 5th book at the end malfoy said that harry was dead and harry was gonna pay for wot he did 2 dracos father

Auror Chk
sounds like a fanfic..but something that JK will never do...so i doubt if Harry or Draco will ever befriend each other erm

Orlando´s Angel
Yes but in the final Draco is goin to open his eyes and see all the bad things Voldemort could do, maybie he would saw Voldemort torturing his father and want a revenge , more better to telling harry something he know that harry dont that could help to defeat Voldemort.......

ArrghPirateGirl
I don't think Harry & Draco will ever b friends (they seem 2 h8 each other 2 much) though Draco MIGHT go ova 2 da good side

ladygrim
very true... itd be crap if the did a goodie always has to have a nemesis... (not including voldy)

angelsflame265
Yeah, I think malfoy knows he's stuck. Things are looking bad for his side and nobody would trust him if he went to the good side

ladygrim
nope not one bit everyone nows wat he jis like...

Orlando´s Angel
well much better if Draco dont change..........i will like him anyway....

ladygrim
hes better evil he has a cunning smile

Orlando´s Angel
yEAH........... wink

ArrghPirateGirl
Yup big grin

Orlando´s Angel
jajaja.............. laughing

General_Kaiden
Yea yea. It's all good. Too bad Orlando Bloom can't act.

Orlando´s Angel
why not.........

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin

ladygrim
smile

Rad_1
I'm sure that before the end, Draco will turn out for the worst. Probably joining Voldemort...along with Crabbe, Goyle and Nott.confused

Orlando´s Angel
I hope not, becouse Voldemprt could kill draco if he do a mistake.........

Rad_1
He'd deserve it.glare

Orlando´s Angel
no he doesn............i know he look loke a bad guy but really de doest is like that..........

Rad_1
Whatever you say...smile

ladygrim
he doesnt jus look like a bad guy he is a bad guy .... but i think he could turn just as evil as voldy did

kanis
alien I don't think he will

ladygrim
well thats a bit breif... no reason why u think that ????

kanis
alien Because it all it comes down to is that scene from the philosophers stone where Malfoy asks potter to join him If he had joined him they would have been friends but since harry turned him down he has done everything to be better than potter and he hates him because potter is better than him and Malfoys manner towards him they may become friends, but i don't it.

zombieman
They will definately not become friends. Draco will most likely go as far as to try and kill Harry in book 6 and there will be no going back from there.

ladygrim
kewl

Orlando´s Angel
Draco cant become like voldemort.............he dont have the skills to do that and he isnt brave (sorry to sy that) you know in book 3 when Hermione point her wand to him............if he would be brave he doesnt be afraid in that moment.....dont you think???/

chic_sxydiva
draco's a puss

BlackHatDefect
Draco isn't a puss...hes a cute lil bon bon child

angelsflame265
*snorts*

Orlando´s Angel
yeah................and handsome tooooooooooooo

ladygrim
hes not ....a puss ...

Orlando´s Angel
defenetly

ladygrim
smile

mrs.seanastin14
u guys r crazy! i think draco is the most adorable person in any of the books/movies!!! the way he always tries to be better than harry and beat him is just so cute!!!!!!!!!!!! smile he might've already befriended harry if his father wasn't such a big influence on him, u no? so, ne wayz.....

ladygrim
welll some one has t try and be beta than harry .. smile

Daredevil-04
you know in book 3 when Hermione point her wand to him............if he would be brave he doesnt be afraid in that moment.....dont you think???/

i agree

angelsflame265
i don't get what u mean dare

Sun Ce
i don't get what dare means either laughing out loud (john, he is crap with english) happy

Daredevil-04
i didnt quote sorry

tigress
I hope Draco does more than befriend Harry

DRACO AND HARRY 4 EVA!!!!!!!!!!!

ladygrim
rrrritte

Clovie
they will become a couple....

of good friends of course roll eyes (sarcastic)

mrs.seanastin14
i think u guys r insane!!!!!!!! harry is gonna end up dating somebody else. a new character i mean. i promise, and draco with pansy, that biatch!!!

DanFan4000
might

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.