Say it ain't so...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedimaster3838
On the official site the current question asks if Lucas has any ideas for Episodes 7 8 9. The answer is no. Lucas says that the Skywalker family story ends with the destruction of the 2nd Death Star. I guess we are to assume that Luke and Leia rebuild the Jedi Order and the Republic. I guess we can start using the EU as the rule rather than the exception, well maybe not but it gives it more creedance.

Ratcat
Why do you say that now. Lucas sated BEFORE the release of TPM that Episode7-9 were never going to be made. This is nothing new.

Jedimaster3838
I knew that they would never be made but I thought there was always a story in the mind of George Lucas, but now he says the ROTJ is the last chapter.

Ratcat
Oh, I see. Yeah I think he's now left it wide open for the EU but with TNJO and the way things have progressed in novels at least I guess they'll keep moving forward rather than returning to post ROTJ events again.

UnknownBountyHunter
All hail Ratcat!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.