will harry inherit siruis house and moneyl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmaine
will harry ever play quidditch again

SiriusBlackRIP
I think yes to both hopefully

charmaine
me too who knows he might take over the order of the phoenix it could happen

unibrow
wait isnt this supposed to be about if harry will inherit sirius's stuff?

charmaine
it is i just throwed in quidditch as well

airangel429
Of course he would...its not like Belatix is going to get it!

ladyblueyes
DUH!!!!!! HE AINT DEAD so harry will not get his MONEY or n-e thing else yet!!!!! key word YET.................. and about quidditch yes he will play again and HAVE his FIREBOLT!!!

dage8_8
It seems likely that Harry will end up with the Black house and money. Sirius seemed to like to plan ahead, and I don't think that he would want the Order to have to move their headquarters.

charmaine
your totally right

ladyblueyes
yes i agree with u guys!! but im in denial i really dont want to think about sirius being DEAD!! sad

charmaine
me nether why did it have to be siruis

ladyblueyes
it sucks but i really dont think that he is dead !! all the evidence points the other way.....and y would she leave buckbeak all alone??

charmaine
who will look after buckbeak now i cant beleive siruis is gone

keep your comments coming people

unibrow
Hagrid pple..dont forget about hagrid! i dont think the ministry will be too interested in a convicted hipogriff now that voldemorts back

ladyblueyes
actually knowing how Fudge is he would still try and kill him!! and try to convict hagrid for having anything at all to do w/b-beak!

charmaine
keep your comments coming people

Sephiroth02
people are still going to go to grimauld place and stuff so theyll probably feed buckbeak or he could just live in the forest near hagrid because nobody's gonna go in there.

Sephiroth02
firenze could always take care of him also

ladyblueyes
thats true didn't think about firenze

charmaine
keep the comments coming people

ladyblueyes
but firenze isn't allowed back into the F.F. so we will see!!

charmaine
keep the comments coming people

nadiddijaa
but firenze cant go back int the forest because hes teaching and his old friends wont have him back there

iluvharrypotter
Yea, Harry will definitely play Quidditch again becasue it was just Umbridge's rule. So when she is gone, Harry can play again! big grin! Harry will also probably inherit Sirius' stuff, but Black's house will remain The Order of the Pheonix's headquarters.
Okay, come off it people. Sirius is really dead. J.K. Rowling said it was true herself. So stop saying "Sirius is not dead" "He is not dead yet" Because he is. Okay?! mad

charmaine
i agree

thelotrlovr15
i belive that everyone one will say to harry that he is not old enought to inherit the estate or money... he might get the money and TRY to give it to the weasleys but they dont like receiving his money... but i dont think he will EVER lead the ORDER OF THE PHOENIX... he WILL leave it to Dumbledore.... but he will be part of it... but he is gonna become an auror... and that umbridge *****... i never hated a character like her... not even snape or anyone!!!!!.... i am glad she is pyscho... that pyschobitch

unibrow
I HATE toads!!!!! aaaah

thelotrlovr15
i know... i feel srry for neville about him owning one... haha you go unibrow!

charmaine
i hate toads too

Laviera_j
But what about narcissa - draco's mom and cousin of Sirius??? You think she'll just let Harry take over Grimauled place and Kreacher too? I don't think so...

If only Sirius were there....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Laviera_j
Ps, I totally agree about the physco b**** Umbridge! Wacko!

charmaine
oh my i forgot about narcissa

Laviera_j
yeah, she is going to pop her ugly little face in the 6th book sumwhere i think!

silver_tears
i dont think she will because i doubt that she wants anything to do with harrys family or the estate also i dont think that because isnt sirius supposedly still on the run so how do they know that he has died (i may have forgot if everyone was told so if im wrong sorry) but i still think she doesnt want nething to do with them and i also dont think harry will inherit this stuff because sirius was a fugitive and is there a will or anything i mean after all they arent blood relatives or anything but i wish them all luck big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.