Please help....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VenomVA
I am now a pretty good Spidey fan. I have watched every episode that FOX had in the 90's (not unlimited--I hated that). Anyways, I read on here a few weeks back that the story about Spidey and Venom and the Simboite was a long one and that they changed it for the Fox toon...Can anyone tell me how this all happened, how Pete got the Simbiote and how Eddy got it etc...

I have been looking for the comic but I can't find it sad sad sad

Thanks in advance for any help

Ironman 66
he was in the secret wars and found it he wore the symbiote for a few months then mr fantastic discovered that the symbiote was trying to bond with him he got it off and found eddie by mistake

fever red
Try Samruby, the monocle, and spiderfan. Those are some sites I've been directed to for Spidey info and found very helpful. You should emerge knowing almost TOO much.

TheVenomSymbiot
It wasn't really "longer", but chronologically it didn't happen as quick as it did in the series.

Reborn Again
Even after the symbotic left Spidey he still doned the black suit (that Peter made) for a while until MJ gave Peter an ultimatium to get rid of it! She didn't want him wearing the same colors as Venom. Peter Parker, a man with super powers, is no match for the daunting stare of his wife. So he burned the suit in a fire.

Mane
you nailed it!

grey fox
yeah but he still has one or two left and wears them on the occasional night fight so his opponents ifdn it harder ot see him

Mr.Snuggles
.smile.smile.smile.yes, i'm bored.smile
smile
smile
smile
smile
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.