the Amazing Race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedO
Does anybody else watch this show? I love it and can't wait for it ot air every week.

bigbadbike2
Umm........ I don't watch TV that much.

Tex
Yeah, I've been watching it for about 3 weeks now. I'm so glad those air traffic controller dudes are gone! I hated them!

And those virgins need to go next, I hate them too, and I also hate those models. I hate all of the people this season. I liked last season much better! Although that ***** didn't deserve the money!

So they're still in India in tonights episode?

TedO
I hated the chick who won last seasons race, the old people deserved to win it.

And yeah, this seasons' teams ain't the great, but the clowns are cool. Maybe that's just cause I like clowns stick out tongue

I dunno where tehy are tnight... hopefully out of the hell they are in now.

Tired Hiker
What was that Biotch's name, um, Zack and ------. Damn what was it?

Oh yeah, Flo!!!

Tex
Yeah, that's it what a *****! That poor dude had to practically carry her lazy bitching whining ass across the world!

I would have literally killed that woman! I dont know how Zack did it!

Tired Hiker
Yeah, she was sooo mean and he was way too nice. It must have been so hard to share that money with her since she practically gave up every episode. F@$% FLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BackFire349
no

Tired Hiker
Okay, then rip her arms off and slap her with them?

ChinaNiki
I say let the clowns have it, the rest of them have been real jerks to the other teams and their own partners. At least the clowns don't witch and moan about everything.

Tex
Yeah, but those clowns can get annoying sometimesstick out tongue

I didn't see this weeks, did anyone get booted off?

TedO
The be-othches got the boot this week. Bout time. Tho it's funny, cause like the one of em said: Once they start working together they lose. Maybe they should have kept arguing stick out tongue

Tex
Where are they heading next week?

LilySatine
I love that show!!
I didn't watch last weeks because I was at a party, but I taped it and will be watching it soon. big grin
I like the models...their arguing makes me laugh. laughing
I want the clowns to winbig grin

Rave
I love the show.I watch it every week.I don't realy like the people on this season though.Every one that I like is gone.The virgins need to go.I can't stand them.

TedO
The homosexual couple needs to go... they're just to cocky for me to like. GO CLOWNS!

Tex
Did anyone catch last nights episode?
It was pretty good.

Usually AR has to do some creative editing to add suspense...not last night....It was a head to head race to the finish.

I'm glad those damn virgins got the boot!
It was that ladys fault, what kind of a dumb ass cant read a simple map?

Idiots!

My favorite team now has to be the gay guyszorro

ChinaNiki
I still like the clowns.

Tex
Yeah, they're really nice.
Who you think gonna get the boot this week?

I'm think its the ones who finised 2nd to the last, last week.

LilySatine
WOOTness to the clowns!! big grin
I'm either rooting for them or the surfers.

I'm sooo incredibly happy Millie 'Mole' and Chuck are gone.
They were beginning to annoy me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm guessing John and Kelly will be next, they nearly got through last week. I doubt they'll be able to pull it off again.

Tex
You like the surfer dudes?
I think their too cocky and rude.

Tex
BOY were you wrong, they finished first this weekeek!

I really like it how they show the different parts of the world. They get into the streets with the real people, really great.

I would love to do something like that.

ChinaNiki
actually Jon and Kelly finished first

the surfers were almost eliminated cuz their cab drivers kept taking forever

Tex
Clowns got the boot this week.
Those gay dudes are getting too cocky!
I hope they dont win, although I pretty much hate all the teams and dont want any of them to win.

ChinaNiki
i gotta go for jon and kelly now

LilySatine
*Sobs* Very sad the clowns are gone. I was rooting for them all the way!! Chip is more cocky then Reichen though. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm rooting for either the surfers now, or Kelly n' John!

Tex
Is the final episode this week or next week?

nemo
finally !!!!!! been finding a place to chat about the amzing race for ages.

best reality show around don't u think????????????

two or three more episodes for this season.
this season' group is not very likeable, i like the twin and the brother from last season better. so damn sad flo and zack won last season.
they don't deserve it.
anyway i vote for reichen and chip for this season.
u see the scene with the repelling???????
that was so cool.

and by the way, hi all, i'm nemo, new around here. big grin

Tex
Ooo, 2 episodes left, I'm so excited!big grin

royal_jester
yeah this is a great show.

Tex
I'm pretty sure its the last, the ratings have been going down for each race and CBS has no plans for anothersad

nemo
i don't understand, it's so much better than survival messed

LilySatine
I'd rather watch The Amazing Race than Survivor anyday. stick out tongue

I'm rooting for John and Kelly all the way, though I have a feeling they'll be the next to be eliminated, especially after that stunt John pulled at that dirt race track. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ChinaNiki
what happened today?

i was out of power til midnight thirty

Tex
Well the teams were told to drive to this sheep farm in australia where they had to dig through skeep wool to find there next clue.
They were then told to drive to a beach and go on horseback to find their next clue. They were then told to go go-cart racing down this twisty dangerous track.

The surfers ended up in first place, gay dudes 2nd and that gay and lady 3rd.
Next weeks season finale looks really good, one team looses control of their SUV and crashes into a pole!
Wonder who!shifty

LilySatine
I hope it's Reichen and Chip...though knowing John n' Kelly, it'll probably be them roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tex
Yeah, although you're probably right about chip, cause he ran over reichens foot. I think it was an omen of things to comebig grin

nemo
the surfer dudes look pretty strong, i'm thinking maybe they're gonna win this season.
who would u bet on??

LilySatine
Yea, they look strong, but they made a big mistake in the season finale stick out tongue

Did anyone else see the season finale?? Cause I was ticked mad roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tex
Yeah, the gay dudes won

I really didn't like this race, it sucked.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.