Favorite Villains?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vicious
evil face Whatup guys! Since u guys made a favorite superheroe i thought i would ask u guys what r ur favorite villains? mine r Magneto, Onslaught, Apocalypse, Dr.Doom, The Kingpin

Baylin
I'll go almong the Magneto!

MaverickIce
Magneto, Kang, Apocalypse, ArchAngel (c'mon, he counts right?) Polaris (she completely out of her mind now, and its amusing to just watch her) Venom, and of course: Dr. Doom. (Has anyone read FF #500 or read the Unthinkable line?)

TedO
Venom. Carnage (goes without saying). A-Poc. And, of course, how could you not like to hate magneto?

Darth Vicious
I guess Archangel counts but as much as i like him he is not in the same league as the other ones i posted and i agree, Polaris is geeting bad i would like to see her in the same level as Magneto and no i havent read FF 500 but i will soon!

green33
Deffinately Juggernaut, venom and kingpin

MaverickIce
Well I won't spoil 500, but for the love of God read it !

Darth Vicious
Damn Maverick now im getting curious, ill definately get it this week!

MaverickIce
lol, I forgot to put down Mr. Sinister, my bad.

borgasm???
satan

Darth Vicious
Damn Maverick i just read FF500 and i was disappointed, the whole messed up face was done already and in a year or 2 hi will look normal again, remember when Wolverine slashed half of the Things face and he had to wear a mask, same thing, it has been done before and how hard can it be for a guy that its made of rubber fix his face!

ChinaNiki
Pope

DemonicGambit
Mr. Sinister...I honestly think he's the worst of them all. I mean not like he actually wants to kill you. More like dissect you alive then watch you bleed to death.....or go crazy. Which ever comes first.

Then:
The Joker
Magneto

...um can't think of any others at the moment...

Darth Vicious
I agree Mr.Sinister can be real sick when dealing with his enemies!

MaverickIce
I don't know, I didn't like the ARtwork in 500, it didn't go with it very well. BUT, I did like the general plot so that is why I liked it a alot.

MaverickIce
yeah, but Sinister isn' t a real villan, he's more a curious freak, but he is a genius!

Darth Vicious
I agree with u in the art part in 500 ive never been a big fan of Mike weringo, ill see where ar e they gonna go with the storyline but like i said i wasnt impressed!

DemonicGambit
I gotta agree to, no disrespect to Weringo though. People tend to yell at me if I don't like someone...not that fun.

-=Urot=-
Apocalypse & Magneto!

DemonicGambit
I don't think that Magneto's all that great ....please don't yell.... But to it seems that he just has the attitude that makes him great.

Take off that helmet and let's see how tough he is then?

Metroplex
Well he isnt portrayed very powerful in the movie. In the comic and the old cartoon in 1992, he created Asteroid M a haven for mutants in space. He can even take control of Nuclear weapons and use them.

Darth Vicious
I agree the Magneto of the comic books is much much powerful than Gandalf, i mean the Magneto from the movie, i wouldve like to see the magnetic circle sphere around Magneto in the movies!

DemonicGambit
Well, duh. They made everyone in the movies less powerful. But even in the comics I never really saw him as that great of a villian, just a presence bearing misunderstood mutant.

Metroplex
Mags is portrayed too evil in the movie. He doesn't really want to kill any mutants as he did with Rogue in M1. Whenever he meets the X-men in the comic, he never really uses his full potential against them. He only usues it when he is really pissed like when he ripped Wolvie's adamantium out.

DemonicGambit
True, he seems all evil because he believes strongly in ~his~ cause, not Xaiver's.

Darth Vicious
I agree but ive always agreed more with Magnetos point of view rathen than Proffesor X's!

BOPRecruit 16
Posion Ivy
Live Wire
Joker
Riddler
Freeze
Magneto
Stryker
Kingpin
Green Goblins and Hobgoblins
Shocker
Venom and Carnage
*anyone from spider-man*

MaverickIce
Kree captain Marvel right now.

BOPRecruit 16
what's or whose "kree"?

MaverickIce
alright, the new Captain Marvel is about the son of the legendary hero who's bonded just like his dad to Rick Jones. He has amazing power and Cosmic Awarness. His powers are hard to control, and he could easilly put up a fight against Eternity, Thanos, Adam Worlock, and Thor. He has many an adventure trying to live up to his dad, but really he can't. So he takes a way out: insanity. He goes crazy trying to live up to his dad and is now just doing whatever he wants.. Literally... This is the cover of before he was insane.

MaverickIce
O yeah, the Kree are a Aliens speices that have run into the Avengers (Kree Skrull war) FF, and even the X-men here and there.

Darth Vicious
And this version of Captain Marvel was first introduced in Avengers Forever, its really good!

X-Menfan2003
Onslaught, Doomsday and Bane are the best villians ever!!!!!!

Linkalicious
I say Venom and then Carnage, but that's cause Spidey was who I liked growing up.

ruby
here it comes!

onslought
thanos
apocalypse
galactucus(hes not really bad though)
dr doom
carnage

ab012f9448
Bullseye, Dr Octapus, Apocalypse, Mr Sinister, Mystique and Sabretooth.

Hypester
Doom, Joker

Asian Hulk
I think is Major Glenn Talbot.he is the one of the Hulk villain

M E R R Y
C H R I S T M A S
a n d
a
H A P P Y
N E W
Y E A R

Wolfie
Carnage and Sabretooth

venomfan
Venom,sabretooth,bane,violato

X-Menfan2003
1)Magneto
2)Onslaught
3)Apocalypse
4)Killer Croc
5)Doomsday

Arachnoidfreak
ULTIMATE DR. DOOM in Ult. Fansatic Four #7!!!! i cant wait!!!! too bad Bendis left the title to write the Avengers.

Darth Jello
I like some of the misused or underused charcters whom i would call super street thugs, they should have their own team, specifically: Crossbones, Bullseye, Typhoid Mary, Bushwacker, Jigsaw, and boomerang. in fact, for one of the most fanatical mutant haters in comics, ol' 'wacker has yet to fight the x-men.

Asian Hulk
THE ANTI-SUPERHEROES
Lex Luthor
Doomsday
Live Wire
Bizarro
Green Goblin
Dr.Octopus
Venom
Carnage
Kraven
Lizard
Joker
Penguin
Catwoman
Riddler
Mr.Freeze
Maj.Glenn Talbot
Leader
Abomination
Ringmaster
Modok
Hulkbuster
Cheetah
Giganta
Dr.Psycho
Magneto
Juggernaut
Dr.Doom
Red Skull
Baron Zemo II
Crossbones
Kingpin
Bullseye
Gorilla Grodd
Weather Wizard

eleveninches
My favourate Vilains (in order) :
1. Magneto
2. Thanos
3. Lucifer
4. Dr Doom
5. Sinister
6. Parallax/Spectre
7. Red Skull
8. Immortus
9. Stryfe
10. Dark Phoenix
11. Galactus
12. Onslaught
13. Sublime

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
My favorit Is Karnage And Venom

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
i also like magneto

flavinho
Laura laughing out loud ok she's not in a comic book (yet) so i choose Magneto...and Mystique

Austinzilla
you know you spelled carnage wrong both times, right?

Raventheonly
magneto.

eleveninches
Magneto has the most character development of any villain in marvel.

flavinho
that's one reason why he's da coolest yes

venom101
mines got to be venom and carnage

Alpha Centauri
Hmm. Difficult decision:

Dr.Doom, Thanos, Mr.Sinister, Darkseid, Carnage.

-AC

SnakeEyes

Alpha Centauri
So THAT'S why you selected those for the tourney wink.

-AC

WarHulk980
My favorites are War (Hulk), Onslaught, Apoc, Thanos, and Juggernaut..... among many others, but those are my top 5.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.