Episode 4, 5 and 6 rumors/trivia........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
anybody know any tidbits or rumors about any of the movies? i think that everyone knows tom selleck was the original choice for han solo( he had a commitment to magnum pi). if you have any, share them here.

yerssot
*holds comment*
if you're really searching some trivia, the EU section is the place

Rogue Jedi
why? im talking about the movies, ep.4, 5 and 6. im not talking EU. whats the problem?

yerssot
you wrote trivia in the titlewink

Rogue Jedi
ok......sorry about that......just trying to have a conversation here.

DeepThought
I'm pretty sure the Tom Selleck thing was actually for Indiana Jones, not Han Solo. Could be wrong, but I know I've seen a pic of Selleck in Indy getup for costume tests..

I believe Ford was a shoe-in for Han Solo thanks to American Graffiti.

Rogue Jedi
thats right. it was indiana jones, not han solo. my bad. i like indy as much as i like star wars, so i got the two confused.

Rogue Jedi
actually ford was a carpenter on the set when he was invited to read for the part. fortunately, he nailed it.

yerssot
*jumps up and down, holding hand in front of mouth*

Rogue Jedi
what, not true? or should i just tell ush or raz to erase this forum?

yerssot
no, it's about Ford's past

Ushgarak
We, err, had an irritating thread abouit this whole thing recently, is the thing.... gah...

Rogue Jedi
ush, raz, please delete this thread. i can take a hint.

Ushgarak
No no, it's ok, though I do believe yerssot is right about us lumping trivia in the EU section these days; I might move this.

Rogue Jedi
whatever. i dont wanna step on anyones toes. i like it here, and i dont want any bad feelings between myself and other members.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.