The Gungans in episode 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
any idea if the gungans( boss nass and crew) will be in episode 3?

yerssot
highly unlikely I think,
though a return to Naboo can be in the movie...

Lucas Sucks!
i hope they all get fried up tortured and killed hahahhaa... i hate those people...

yerssot
see, pokey, that's what I told ya in your thread wink *big sigh*

Rogue Jedi
yeah, maybe padme will leave and anakin will look on naboo for her. MAYBE.

yerssot
I'm not really sure, with the "many new planets" as some said, will there be room for them to get to naboo?
though the "palace"-set makes me think there is

Rogue Jedi
maybe its where obi wan and anakin will have their duel. speaking of new planets, it would be cool if they showed corellia.

yerssot
I'm not sure, I think it's pretty clear that Kashyyyk will be in it, possibly Alderaan, now Corellia too? hmmm

Rogue Jedi
kashyyk? really? excellent.

yerssot
don't count on it, but when they say multiple wookies on a new planet on the opening scene... I hope it's Kashyyyk smile

Rogue Jedi
me too. its the planet that ive always wondered about the most. sounds like endor, with bigger trees and an ecosystem from hell.

yerssot
actually the planet I was most wondering about was Sollust

Rogue Jedi
you mean sullust? thats where landos co pilot in ep.6 (nien nuub)is from, right?

yerssot
yeah, in ROTJ they say "What about the fleet of rebels massing near Sullust?"
Always thought it was a gasplanet

Rogue Jedi
like the bespin system?

yerssot
yeah, thought they said it was a gasplanet in the book?

Rogue Jedi
might have. must have. the book for ep.5?

yerssot
ep6; only time it gets mentioned I think

Rogue Jedi
i never read the books for 5 or 6. i would like to see the underwater city on naboo again.

yerssot
together with Nass?

Rogue Jedi
not necessarily nass, i just thought the city was cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.