Action figures and collectibles.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
anyone care to name the star wars memorabalia they keep in their home? its ok to admit that you buy action figures. i do.....

yerssot
that's EU-section...

around 30-40 somewhat action figures, around +20 books, a game or 7, erm... some smaller stuff, TP,... too much to remember I think

happy kine
when i was a kid i had a neighbor friend that had ever single charactor untill anakin (return of the jedi anikin) he had to send in a bunch of the upc codes and some kind of form to get him... but he had every single charactor up to him (i moved after that so i have no idea how far he got. .. he also had the death star, it was 3 levels and was only a cross section with a bit cannon on top (it didn't look like the death star) he had an imperial starfighter where vader could sit in the thing from esb that took his helmut off...... he had the largest collection of stuff... he had every he-man and every g.i. joe and a boat load of transformers... he never played with them and i wondered what was to point of having toys that you can't play with...

yerssot
decoration wink

Rogue Jedi
mines about the same as yours,yerss, except i have only 2 games and every star wars novel that i know exists. i also have the millenium falcon from ep.6. i keep it on my dresser. man, my wife hates it!

yerssot
I counted them, the books are more +30
my nephew had a lot of OT figures, but he lost most of them over time

Rogue Jedi
actually, i have over 63 books. thats not counting the junior jedi knight or the young jedi knight series. they will bring the count closer to 80 or 90.

yerssot
*sigh* the luck of being in a country which likes star wars!

Rogue Jedi
which country are you from, yerssot? if you dont wanna say, cool.

yerssot
belgium

Rogue Jedi
wow. ive been to a few european countries, but not belgium.

yerssot
no one does big grin

Rogue Jedi
ive been to: hungary, austria, denmark, czechoslavakia(by accident), and russia.

yerssot
you went to that by accident?

Rogue Jedi
yeah, you know how hungary and austria are side by side, with czech right below the two? a guy travelling with us claimed to know a short cut while we were driving from vienna to pecs, hungary. anyway, he took a wrong turn and we went to the czech border! here i am 16 years old(it was in '86)staring down the barrel of a kalishnikov!!!!! they were cool, though. once we told them what happened, they told us it happens a lot.

yerssot
taking a wrong turn or looking at a kalashnikov?

cookies2006
I like the DV toy comin out.

Rogue Jedi
in czech, both.

yerssot
the one from Bespin?

Rogue Jedi
i just bought a new anakin lightsaber. i have a count dooku lightsaber also. me and my wife fight with them. she usually wins. its cool how when you clash blades they have the sound effects.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.