The Books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
So, anyway, I started reading LOTR back in 02. I love it. Haven't finished it yet. Stopped on Chapter Whatever, Taming of Smeigol. Then I picked up TH (The Hobbit.) I'm loving it. Money Dwarfs galore, and that one little Hobbit that Gandalf knew would play an important part. I'm eighty pages away from finishing the Hobbit. Then I'll pick up LOTR and continue where I left off with knew backstory knowledge from reading TH. Hopes I finish before the movie comes out, because I don't want to learn the ending from a flick. I want to read it. Someone once said, "Books are the eternal route to salvation." Actally, no one once said that. I just did.

All we are is dust in the wind, Bros.

You're my boy, Blue!!!!!

I'm drunk.

keokiswahine
I'm tired and I'm sober....... that's worse. smokin' roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/yawn.gif

yerssot
we can help that!
*order a beer for Kay*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.