Who thinks Anakin should go medieval on all of the Jedi!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scifigunslinger
It would be so cool if Anakin Used Sith powers to kill all of the Jedi in an epic battle scene!

yerssot
and what do you count under Sith Powers? lightning? grip?

scifigunslinger
Everything-Lightning, Grip,Even the famous Red Darth Vader lightsaber

Rogue Jedi
probably both. maybe we will see some powers we havent seen before.

yerssot
what else can there be?

scifigunslinger
Anakin could go all out and leave a path of dead jedi. Plus there's supposed to be an Anakin vs. Obi-Wan battle on a volcanic planet at the end

Rogue Jedi
whatever happens, its gonna be awesome.

scifigunslinger
I think an Anakin vs. Mace Windu battle would be a great highlight of the movie.

Rogue Jedi
yeah, but i think maces primary battle will be with count dooku.

scifigunslinger
Yeah,you're right. That sounds cooler anyway.

Rogue Jedi
or maybe a final showdown between yoda and dooku.

CaptainTrips
in one of the SW novels that took place between Ep I & II i forget which, anakin accidentally kills someone by somehow making his head explode via classic scanners style!! so there we go..another sith power..the Jedi head pop

Ushgarak
Yes, but EU...

Besides, that's just telekinesis, not a special Sith power!

grifta
Well, I don't really want to get into EU sith power's since there are so many that we haven't seen in the movies. But I think that there will be some more lightsaber throwing in EP3 since Vader is famous for it and it will show the beginning of Anakin's transformation. Just my hopes for Ep3.

Morph
It'd be great if at the end of the movie, to lighten the mood, Jar Jar Binks spontaneously combusts and everyone who survived Anakin's attack just laughed and went out for beers.......hard nipples.

GABRIEL05
http://kwennnet.tripod.com/kwennsgallery/id17.html

I think this is all we know.

JediOasis
The only people we've seen the Force Grip have been named Skywalker. My guess is that this a new trick the Jedi haven't defended and Anakin/Vader can kill some that way. Then when Luke does it in ROTJ it makes it seem he is very close to the dark side just like his father.

Rogue Jedi
maybe it is a power that only the skywalker linage has access to.

Ushgarak
But it's just telekinesis, as I say! Fine control of it, but the same principle that allows them to push, pull and throw. To think it a 'Skywalker only' power is VERY odd!

Besides which in the original TPM script Sidious did it, so clearly GL doesn't think it is Skywalker only.

JediOasis
Lucas also used to have it in the ROTJ script that Owen and OB1 were brothers, so unless its actually been in a movie it doesn't matter. I'm not saying that choking is a Skywalker only thing but maybe its a weapon so powerful that only the choosen one can do it, then his son has his genes so naturally he can do it too. I just don't think its a coincidence that only Skywalkers have done the force choke. Hopefully the first time Anakin uses it, it comes as to a complete shock and they have no idea how to defend it.

Rogue Jedi
it's very odd, yes. you will note that i put a "maybe" on that post.

finti
I dont think you can chocke another Jedi or force user

Ushgarak
Well, no, they would counter it, presumably. And I know it doesn't count if it didn't make the final cut, JO, but it still shows the way GL is thinking and we have no reason to think he has changed his mind, plus there is absolutely no LOGICAL reason to think that this feat, which is simply an adaptation of pushing or lifting, is Skywalker only. Anyone with a reasonable control of the Force could do it if they were so inclined. If it was some strange, mystic spiritual form of killing, then you might at least have a theoretically valid point, though still one without proof. But it isn;t, it is just using the Force to squeeze something and any force user can do that.

Rogue Jedi
good point, jedi o. perhaps only those exceptionally strong in the force and with fine control over it are able to do it.

finti
yeah I think so too

Ushgarak
Well, how difficult do you think it is to squeeze something with the Force? Certainly not 'Skywalker only' difficult.

JediOasis
So its probably not a "Skywalker only" thing but maybe Anakin/Vader is the first one to use it and the victim doesn't know what to do. I'm sure there are ways to defend it but there are ways to defend force lightening but Anakin was very good at it because it was the first time he'd seen it. All I'm saying is that of all the Jedi/Sith we've seen only someone with the name Skywalker has managed to control the force choke and there has to be a reason for that and probably has something to do with the power they posses...."even Master Yoda doesn't have a count that high...no Jedi has." So we know Anakin is, at least based on potential, the most powerful force user of all time and Luke would have to be a close 2nd. But now I'm just rambling and I can't really remember my original point. confused

Rogue Jedi
im leaning more and more towards the stronger you are in the force and the more control you have over it the easier it is to perform such techniques.

Ushgarak
The reason is simply is that no-one else on film has had occasion to squeeze someone's trachea, is all.

Rogue Jedi
i just realized that the first guy vader performs the choke hold on in ep.5 is admiral ozzel. they are not even in the same room!!!!!!

Ushgarak
Indeed, and that same bit I referred to cut from TPM is Sidious choking the captain of the Trade Federation Ship, all the way from Coruscant, and saying that "only a Sith can extend his grasp this far."

Which would have been cool, but it never made it in. Meh.

finti
It would have been cool

Rogue Jedi
so if i was a sith, and one of you guys pissed me off, i could do the choke hold on you? even though we are half a world apart? cool...
ps: dont piss me off... Happy Dance Happy Dance evil face evil face rock rock

finti
guess you had to have a visualization of us to do so. If not Palpy could choke everbody he felt like choking

Bicnarok
Yep I recon aniken should slaughter the jedi, leaving a couple over for the "Balance" of course

Rogue Jedi
uh, i was just joking, finti.....

Ushgarak
Jedi slaughtering nothing to do with Balance...

Rogue Jedi
no matter how powerful anakin becomes, i cant see him "slaughtering" all the jedi. maybe some, but not all. i think most will be killed by clone troopers or battle droids.

JediOasis
Well, I'm sure a lot of Jedi are killed in the Clone Wars, but you're right RJ Vader can't possibly kill all of them, but hopefully we see him kill a few key people(Mace, Mundi, other council members).

Mist
mmm.lightsabers.

Mist
i wish i had a lightsaber

Mist
i could cut people in half in\f they piss me off.

Rogue Jedi
i dont wanna see kit fisto killed. he is my favorite jedi.

Captain REX
He's your favorite and you want him dead? How does that work?

Rogue Jedi
i said i DONT want to see him killed.

finti
he he rexie,

Rogue Jedi
it seems that im the only person i know who likes kit fisto.

CaptainInsano
I like him too. Anyway back to the topic I wouldn't want anakin to kill all the jedi, well not all of them half would be good because, he doesn't hate the jedi he hates Obi Wan for not listening to him. I think a reason that he might kill the jedi is because he is power hungry and the emperor makes him feel good and he feels powerful

Rogue Jedi
there are thousands of jedi. for anakin to kill all would be impossible.

finti
I think lot of them ,presumably, will be killed during the Clone Wars

Rogue Jedi
definitely so. but i imagine there will still be more around than anakin can kill.

finti
oh yes, must put something into the words of Ben, -"A young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi Knights."

Captain REX
There are too many Captains around here. Maybe I should be General REX... big grin

Kit Fisto is awesome.

Rogue Jedi
yes, kit fisto is the shiznit...you are right, finti. the key word is HELPED. he HELPED the empire hunt the jedi. good call.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.