The Best Thread You'll Ever Read, Guaranteed!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Last night I was driving home from work when I thought of the best thread you'll ever read, guaranteed. It was dark and the road was bumpy, but I managed to scribe the idea on a napkin so I wouldn't forget it. Today, I woke up and couldn't remember what the best thread you'll ever read was. So, I went to my car and grabbed the napkin off the passenger seat. Low and behold, I couldn't read my own writing. Sorry.

Raz
I want my money back!

bigbadbike2
Hey! don't tease me like that.

yerssot
this is the teaser-thread then?

Tired Hiker
If I can decipher the marks on the napkin, I will post the best thread you'll ever read, guaranteed! So yes, this is the teaser-thread. I'm bringing in the best decipherers on the West Coast for this one.

yerssot
teehee! I got it right!

Raz
Be quick, cos I'm an impatient guy! What the f**k?

bigbadbike2
Easy Raz. The time will come. cool

Tired Hiker
Okay, it's deciphered, here it goes, the BEST THREAD YOU'LL EVER READ. Look for it in General Discussion.

yerssot
ok! ... now what?

bigbadbike2
Posted by Tired Hiker.
Okay, it's deciphered, here it goes, the BEST THREAD YOU'LL EVER READ. Look for it in General Discussion.

Ooooo. Deja Vu. I think I have been here before.

ChinaNiki
there's not enough thread here to knit a sweater

(which I couldn't do even if I wanted to) wink

Gundark
Scan the napkin, post it, then we'll all try to figure it out.

Baylin
Good idea Gundark maybe we'll all come up with the best thread ever cos Tired hasn't got it, he's just a tease! smile

cermiestar
i like this thread........*runs around*

yerssot
*sigh*
I told people to keep her on her leash!

Crash_Overload
No you guys don't get it. The Best Thread you'll ever read IS The Best Thread you'll ever read. Like have your password as password. Get it?

Baylin
? Yeah ?

Crash_Overload
Obviously not.....

Captain REX
He's gonna go crazy if you don't hurry. You don't wanna know what he did to the last guy... evil face

Crash_Overload
What last guy? I never meet him. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Captain REX
You never met him because he's...

*turns off lights and puts flashlight up to face*

...dead. Muahahahahaha!!!

diegocala
Dead? Or slowly dying?

Crash_Overload
I vote for "in the pit"

Gundark
Kewl, Rexxie....I love doing that flashlight thing to people.

julibug
this reminds me of a seinfeld episode.

diegocala
Yeah a thread about nothing, subtle isn't it?

ChinaNiki
Well, there's writing so it's not nothing, so it must be something. But what is it anything? That's the question. wink

Crash_Overload
Which One?

Stovenutts
the one with the flashlight duh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.