Anybody ever heard of legend of zu and know when its coming out on american dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scifigunslinger
i really want to get this movie and i want to see it in english

Darth Vicious
Whats the movie about? Is Zu Warriors the same movie or a different one althogether?

scifigunslinger
Zu Warriors is just another name for it

scifigunslinger
It's the same movie

runemesa
"Zu Warriors (AKA Zu, Warrior from the Magic Mountain)" and "Legend of Zu" are different movie; however, "Legend of Zu" is kind of a remake of "Zu Warriors", sort of. As far as I know, there is no English dubbed version available of "Legend of Zu". I have it on VCD, English subtitled. It's a gorgeous movie, visually, but the storyline and writing is confusing, but I find about 85% of any movie I see to be that way. I remember reading that "Legend of Zu" was supposed to come out over here in U.S. theatres about 2 years ago. I heard the same thing about "Shaolin Soccer", which also was never released in theatres (though it hit DVD recently here, though edited a lot and with a terrible soundtrack). Anyway, I don't know why they didn't release "Legend of Zu", but they release disappointing, sluggish, way-too-long, though visually impressive stuff like "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" and "Hero" instead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.